2008 New England Patriots: Lets watch a genious at work.

JonEJet

There was nothing in my post that would contradict what you have said, nor that I disagree with. I was responding to "This should be Belipukes finest hour - Show us your genious, show us how you do without a QB".

Why did you quote me?

who cares,,it fit the flow,,live with it

Gainzo is a good guy and I don't think he's a bandwagoneer, although I'm sure we won't hear much from PatriotReign after today.

Gainzo is much less of a troll than madmike.

BTW, I met Mr. Steve Grogan when he was QBing for NE @ Bryant College training camp in RI. I recognized NE LB Vincient "Undertaker" Brown one evening at a High School track in Duluth GA. just North of Atlanta. I used to run there. He played during the Dick McPerson era.

The Pats were worse than the Jets back then :lol:, but I was still a fan. I suffered through the 85 and 96 SB losses.

If you think I will diasappear just becuase the Jets beat the Pats someday you are mistaken. I am 99% sure that I was the first NE fan to post on this board after the SB42 loss. I am here for as long as Max lets me or until one of his Soldiers 86's me.

So much bravado from the fandom after week two....yah, WEEK TWO! It's means nothing. Wait to week six - see how things shake out - then we MAY have a good read on the state of things in the NFL.

I will admit, however, after watching the Jets march down the field, have the Pats D stall them, and seeing their new kicker come on out and miss the FG attempt was- well, funny. I laughed. Chuckled. Giggled. People around me did not. Sorry - but it was funny.

So much bravado from the fandom after week two....yah, WEEK TWO! It's means nothing. Wait to week six - see how things shake out - then we MAY have a good read on the state of things in the NFL.

I will admit, however, after watching the Jets march down the field, have the Pats D stall them, and seeing their new kicker come on out and miss the FG attempt was- well, funny. I laughed. Chuckled. Giggled. People around me did not. Sorry - but it was funny.

In NY ..if you laughed that loud, i'm surprised you did not receive a budwiser bath or did GG take the hit for ya!! It probably was a light chuckle though....

In NY ..if you laughed that loud, i'm surprised you did not receive a budwiser bath or did GG take the hit for ya!! It probably was a light chuckle though....

Everyone around me was groaning louder than I was laughing....plus, I was sitting, everyone around me was standing....with that "I think I'm 'gonna puke" look on their faces. I'm pretty sure the collective fandom gave up on the days efforts right then and there....no matter how many times they showed Fireman Ed on the screen prompting the famous chant. I immediately heard things like "same 'ole effing Jets." "What the eff?" "The Jets do this to us every time." Stuff like that.

always sitting huh?

Mostly. When the Pats did something noteworthy, I stood and cheered.....but I was surrounded by Green and half the people were pissy, to say the least. I may be a wise-ass, but I'm not stupid. Honestly, this past Sunday was the first time I was actually a little scared walking out of there. People were so disappointed and pissed-off! The anger was palable. Seething. It was so bad, I saw no one fireing up the grills post game. No one hanging out and drinking. Nothing. It was a mad dash for the exits - amongst the trash just strewn all over the place. I don't get that. Would it hurt the Jets and Giants to provide trash cans for the lots?

Mostly. When the Pats did something noteworthy, I stood and cheered.....but I was surrounded by Green and half the people were pissy, to say the least. I may be a wise-ass, but I'm not stupid. Honestly, this past Sunday was the first time I was actually a little scared walking out of there. People were so disappointed and pissed-off! The anger was palable. Seething. It was so bad, I saw no one fireing up the grills post game. No one hanging out and drinking. Nothing. It was a mad dash for the exits - amongst the trash just strewn all over the place. I don't get that. Would it hurt the Jets and Giants to provide trash cans for the lots?

If you rooting like that in Buffalo, there would be no more LMS to speak of

ya, its alot like boston

Really? Someone told me it was the Raleigh of the North. ;)

Assmop:

I heard of people making that trip - shoot, don't people here make that trip? They wear their true colors. It can't be THAT bad, can it?

I remember way back - Foxboro Stadium - some guy was wearing a Pats jacket and as soon as the Dolphins scored to put them ahead - he took off the jacket to reveal a Dolphins shirt. Freakin' loser. Pats actually beat 'em that day and that guy endured a boat-load of verbal abuse.

A Bandwagon Jill fan at that lol

Only if it's them against the Gang Green :)

I was in post Tommy depression, btw. Acting all the fool. I'm better now. You know how that feels, right? You're all feeling better today, it appears.

BTW - I've noticed that you guys gave up the tick (or was that tock?) Anyway, good for you - admitting is was retahded and inaccurate.

I was in post Tommy depression, btw. Acting all the fool. I'm better now. You know how that feels, right? You're all feeling better today, it appears.

BTW - I've noticed that you guys gave up the tick (or was that tock?) Anyway, good for you - admitting is was retahded and inaccurate.

tick, tick, tick..

garb is a bandwagon fan

not really i said in may janks and mess will not make playoffs

i am looking like Carnac again

i would tock the pats..but it is so obvious they are not going to dance..i refuse to waste a good tock

Archived