New York Mick

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

New York Mick last won the day on September 10 2019

New York Mick had the most liked content!

98,010 Very Popular

About New York Mick

• Birthday 07/08/1971

Profile Information

Personal Info

• Where do you live?
    Ft Lauderdale
  • What are your interests? Hobbies?
    T&A
  • What do you do for a living?
    Titty Bar Manager

Jets Info

• What is your favorite Jets related memory?
    Us winning the SB, Oh wait that happened before I was born.
  • Do you have season tickets?
    NO
  • What Jets memory broke your heart?
    Missed FG
  • Where you alive for Super Bowl III?
    No

Recent Profile Visitors

39,986 profile views
  1. Didn’t Kennedy already pick some lady that no one has ever heard of??
  2. If it does they suck at it. That’s how I’ve watched the games the last 5 years or so.
  3. They’re in a college that you get into without huge outside influence because of sports so I set the bar higher.
  4. It’s actually interesting. Kickoffs have been pointless for a few years now.
  5. I picked two players that didn’t get draft I think and one that went 3 rounds later lol
  6. I was too lazy to look up what kind of college it was. Architects and engineers better? Lawyers and physicists?
  7. Is he that good or does he look that good because he’s playing against future accounts and bankers?
  8. There’s really no point for any street legal vehicle to be that fast or fast at all. As far as suing everyone including the person that committed the crime is asinine but leave no stone unturned. It’s literally the Jets fcking motto lol
  9. I’m surprised Mark Gastineau hasn’t been mentioned by a bunch of the old timers that are still mad about the roughing the passer penalty in 86
  10. Rodgers. He can’t do any fcking worse for the Jets then he did last year.
  11. McDaniel is the medicated version of Gase. As far as the ranking they seem fair. Until they see what Allen can do with the new oline and old ass Rodgers the Fins have the best RB set as well as WR group but that could easily flip and the Jets could have the best combo at both.