Jets need to use lighter green

Morrissey

Again, I'm not looking for a major overhaul. I'm a traditionalist, and for the Jets uniforms to be more classic, the color needs to be lighter. The current Jets uniform/color are much darker than when Broadway Joe played.

I'm aware of the color difference. I actually appreciate the old kelly green being reserved just for the Namath Jets, and the new, darker green representing today's Jets. I get where you are coming from though.

I agree, we do need new helmets. When you see the Packers helmets, even in the probowl, you can tell because they are yellow and noticeable. All the others look the same. Boring grey with a team logo. We should make our helmets bright Green with bigger logos, so people will recognize!

Jets should at least go with the Namath era green as an alternative jersey they wear once or twice a season. With the jet plane logo on the helmet. Screw the Titans crap. Those things are hideous. Heck, I'd even prefer them to wear the 80's uniforms once and awhile before the Titan crap.

yes it does.. camera's just sucked back then. here is a game worn Namath jersey.

life_e_hof_namath12_576.jpg

you tellng me that doesn't = the uniform set above?

Yeah, but the original Joe pick you posted looked more like the current hunter green than that one does.

Start that poll. Put in pics that work. Lets see what we've got here.

Yeah, but the original Joe pick you posted looked more like the current hunter green than that one does.

Start that poll. Put in pics that work. Lets see what we've got here.

Because cameras sucked back then. If you want to do a poll, go ahead, I don't have much interest in a poll.

Archived