Pats vs Dolphins

Ghost

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get it. Why don't we have enough talent to put together a drive like that?

We do, but not every defense sucks as bad as the Patriots defense does.

Wow, NE's defense was AWFUL that drive. NE won't make the playoffs this year, not with this defense. Losing Brandon Meriweather will come back to haunt a defense that was pretty bad with him.

are we counting the "got lucky should have been picked off by bodden" with QB's other than sanchez ?

And Sanchez never gets lucky? Henne is having a good first game especially since all of us figured a paraplegic would be better back there than him. If Sanchez was throwing 73% with 137 yards and over 10 yards an attempt, not to mention his rushing TD, at half time we would be ecstatic with his performance.

the beautiful people dont care bout no game! lol

that is so strange. did you see all those people on their smart phones ? is that really what it is like in clubs these days ? I haven't been to a real club since about 2004, just regular joe bars

And Sanchez never gets lucky? Henne is having a good first game especially since all of us figured a paraplegic would be better back there than him. If Sanchez was throwing 73% with 137 yards and over 10 yards an attempt, not to mention his rushing TD, at half time we would be ecstatic with his performance.

really ? nobody wanting to take the C away becuase he hasn't thrown a TD pass yet ? I watched the game. the dolphins have 7 points. QB's job is to get the team in the endzone. he has lead 1 scoring drive out of 5 attempts. yeah, we'd all be gushing like mad over that

really ? nobody wanting to take the C away becuase he hasn't thrown a TD pass yet ? I watched the game. the dolphins have 7 points. QB's job is to get the team in the endzone. he has lead 1 scoring drive out of 5 attempts. yeah, we'd all be gushing like mad over that

Absolutely correct. Against this great Pat defense.

Chad has made Jet fans ejaculate over completion percentage.

Archived