We're beating the Ravens.

Jetsfan80

I think it is entirely possible that the D comes out pissed off and shuts Baltimore down. Last year they scored all of ten points despite the fact that our offense was completely incompetent. The only way the Jets win IMO is if the defense goes off and gets a couple of turnovers and/or scores.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JiF's confidence in a Raven blowout is quickly becoming my biggest reason for optimism.

Really? I thought it was the fact that the Ravens were better than us in every facet of the game?

We have a better CB then them, though. A better WR too, but we can't get him the ball, so that's pretty much a wash.

I expect an emotional bounce back game from the jets, but playing hard is just a start with the ravens. the first 3 drives on offense for the jets are really huge, they need to wear ngata down and get first downs and move the ball

these slow starts are really killing the jets and it just has to stop

shotty figuring out what teh defense is doing in the 4th quarter is just not working, and his scripts suck balls

how bout a no huddle hurry up ? I'd do it the 2nd drive of the 1st Q, and the first drive of the 3rd quarter at a minimum

Really? I thought it was the fact that the Ravens were better than us in every facet of the game?

We have a better CB then them, though. A better WR too, but we can't get him the ball, so that's pretty much a wash.

lol. One loss and everybody flips out. JetNation at its best.

It's not just one loss.

Hahahhaha, used to be the case where we lost a lot of close games and they were deemed moral victories... but now, we pull out the close games and there's whining about how we didn't look impressive enough. Whatever, you're wrong. It IS just one loss. We're 2-1.

Hahahhaha, used to be the case where we lost a lot of close games and they were deemed moral victories... but now, we pull out the close games and there's whining about how we didn't look impressive enough. Whatever, you're wrong. It IS just one loss. We're 2-1.

Its one loss in the books but what worries me is that we are suppose to be super bowl contenders and yet the 2 somewhat average teams we have played have given us trouble.

Gotta run the hurry up and be successful if we want to win. The Ravens are overrated but still a serious threat given the shape of our o-line. I think this game is going to come down to who can out coach the other. Rex and company haven't' been doing that great this year.. they gotta step it up.

Archived