F*cked over by Best Buy!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

Or should I say Worst Buy!?!?!?!?

A few months ago, my girlfriend went in to a Best Buy and bought some DVDs, using my Best Buy card so I can get points for the purchase. Without telling her or me, they signed me up to receive the crappy "Entertainment Weekly" magazine which has been coming to my house since July!

I had NO IDEA why this was happening! I just threw it in the recycle bin with the rest of the junk mail!

Now I know why...those shady bastards signed us up for like 8 free issues and a renenwable 6-month subscription without telling us!!!

I had a $29.99 charge on my damn credit card bill because of it!

Sunsab*tches!!!

Now, I ask you nice people...how can I get Worst Buy back?

Knowing their business practices...I bet there is a charge for prmium memberships!

As usual, Maxman...you were a big help.

Here is all that I can come up with:

-Stealing and/or vandalizing is out. I am 28 after all. While in no way do I want to sit here and pretend that I am a mature, adultlike individual...those 2 primitive impulses are for the cavemen types like smizzy or juvenile delinquents like EB.

-Boycott? Nah...its probably just me after all. My family/friends have about as much loyalty as you fickle NYC-based fans.

-Getting them to waste their man-hours? JACKPOT! I am in the market for a new TV and I want a sick one! But I dont know the first thing about TVs 'cuz I am not technologically savvy! So I will go to Worst Buy, learn every single nook and cranny of every single plasma/liquid crystal/home theater system, talk them down a little like they are car salesmen...then go to PC Richards or Circuit City and give them my business for the same exact TV!

Suckas!

Best Buy is awful. Best I can tell, you interrupt their sales staff important discussions about last night's activities at the gas&sip. And they know nothing.

PC Richards is even worse. I had to return a clock radio that didn't work on a cold dead winter night. You would think I was asking them to split the atom rather than for an even exchange. After a half hour of complete BS in an empty store between salesmen and managers and clerks, I put the POS clock on the counter, told the manager what he could do with it and let them know that when I was going to buy my plasma the following month(which I did at Costco) I would be going elsewhere.

And as to both places, better with most electronics you do the research yourself than listen to a high school dropout on commission in one of these

sh!thouses. And either buy the cheapest you can retail or on line.

Actually, blame your girlfriend. We signed up for those free magazines too and the cashier made it clear on more than one occasion that we would have to cancel the subscription. Sometimes it's worth listening to what they have to say.

Archived