*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JiFtheOracle

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appearing I'm lurking has nothing to do with me not lurking at 11:25 today. The reason why Crusher was voting for me at that time. *twirls basketball on middle finger*

Where did this 11:25 time stamp come from? Do us all a favor, comprise one post that contains all the actual details or quotes necessary to back up your claim that Crusher lied. If you can't prove it, then its his word against yours...

Where did this 11:25 time stamp come from? Do us all a favor, comprise one post that contains all the actual details or quotes necessary to back up your claim that Crusher lied. If you can't prove it, then its his word against yours...

He was logged on. Maybe not lurking but logged on who cares. Let's kill wombat or butt Bandit Brett

I'm not doing your work for you bc you skim you dumb town bastard. It's in the last two pages. So if you don't care to look than I don't care to show you.

I read it, but you two are ******* stupid and don't make sense when you write your posts. So I was hoping you'd put some ******* effort in and make it a little more clear, so I don't have to re-read the jumbled pile of stupidity you've been perpetuating as pseudo craziness.

I was asking you to give me a reason to take my vote off you... dumbass.

Did not say I voted cause you where looking. I said you where lurking and never came on so I unvoted. Just wanted to talk to you. MIssed you.

This is what I got out of your exchange while I was supposedly "skimming" but that ******* dipsh*t accused you of lying about something, and I wanted him to clarify it.

No way we get enough votes to kill Hess tard. I would miss him. Lets kill that sodomite brett or the filthy wombat.

Getting tired of posts like this too... what happened to people voting their best bet for scum... suddenly we've decided that we can't get enough votes for certain people so we don't bother? What's the point in playing if that's the case....?

Eh. I'm not really feeling that. Crush- in your strongman days did you ever train using olympic lifts?

Almost exclusicvely. Thats what I use on Baby Crusher too. The other lifts are for gays. Isolation exercises are for queers who shave. I can send you a copy of what I do with baby Crusher if you like

Getting tired of posts like this too... what happened to people voting their best bet for scum... suddenly we've decided that we can't get enough votes for certain people so we don't bother? What's the point in playing if that's the case....?

My best bet for scum has been Brett then Wombat. I think I made that clear.

My best bet for scum has been Brett then Wombat. I think I made that clear.

You have, but there is a shift in mindset I'm seeing where people are automatically excused from lynch eligibility... defeats teh point of th game, and is the reason we always end up following the same pattern nearly every game.

Almost exclusicvely. Thats what I use on Baby Crusher too. The other lifts are for gays. Isolation exercises are for queers who shave. I can send you a copy of what I do with baby Crusher if you like

Sure. I was just curious because I've been working them recently (past 3 months) and started squatting a$$ to ground. Only oly lift I really did previously was deadlifts. I'm in love with them though, even though I'm not great at them yet. My squat snatch (yes make jokes all) is ******* horrible due to limited shoulder flexibility. Really enjoying it, and that's awesome you have baby Crusher doing them. It's only gonna help explosiveness on D. Anyways, the only vanity lift I do is bench press.

I read it, but you two are ******* stupid and don't make sense when you write your posts. So I was hoping you'd put some ******* effort in and make it a little more clear, so I don't have to re-read the jumbled pile of stupidity you've been perpetuating as pseudo craziness.

I was asking you to give me a reason to take my vote off you... dumbass.

Oooh. Ok. But you forgot that whole part. Where I don't give a flying **** that you're voting for me.

You have, but there is a shift in mindset I'm seeing where people are automatically excused from lynch eligibility... defeats teh point of th game, and is the reason we always end up following the same pattern nearly every game.

I think you're wrong, people constantly get excused for some reason, me included. I understand (obviously) if it's something that takes you away from the computer for a "phase" more than that is hard for me to swallow.

I think you're wrong, people constantly get excused for some reason, me included. I understand (obviously) if it's something that takes you away from the computer for a "phase" more than that is hard for me to swallow.

Yeah, but in this case, its just the idea that not enough people will vote Hess that Crusher is putting out there - so Crusher basically voted Hess to get him to talk, then bailed on pushing it further even after accusing Hess of lurking, etc. I just don't trust whatever it is Crusher's up to..

Also, its not the same rules for everyone with regards to being excused. Some people are given much longer leash than others.

Oooh. Ok. But you forgot that whole part. Where I don't give a flying **** that you're voting for me.

LOL, what a snippy little bitch you are being this game... whatever, keep doing the "look at me, I'm so crazzzzzyyy I'm Hess" routine... just know that you aren't fooling me pig scrote.

Sure. I was just curious because I've been working them recently (past 3 months) and started squatting a$$ to ground. Only oly lift I really did previously was deadlifts. I'm in love with them though, even though I'm not great at them yet. My squat snatch (yes make jokes all) is ******* horrible due to limited shoulder flexibility. Really enjoying it, and that's awesome you have baby Crusher doing them. It's only gonna help explosiveness on D. Anyways, the only vanity lift I do is bench press.

Bench press, clean, squat and deadlift are what the High School measures the boys on. I have him do versions of all of it. I mix things up with isometrics and use the hack squat like launch pad. I have him do 5 varieties of different level set explosive hack sqauts. Bascially driving the weight up like you would coming off the ball. PM me an email and I will send you the sheet I use for some of it on a 3 day split and the % thereof.

Understood. So monkey.... who you want to kill?

I have been most suspicious of this thing between you and Brett so far, and my wild imagination kinda has one or both of you goons linked to Pac. So Pac makes sense.

Hess is doing a bad impression of himself. He needs to die.

I think I'll sit on the rest of my thoughts and FOS for now, otherwise CTMHOMO will surely pop in to talk exclusively about what I'm doing and saying, say nothing about the game, and then have the audacity to imply I am obsessed with his creepy a$$.

Archived