*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You lying POS... someone hammer this pig.

I AM THE COP! Quit your squealing and die with some dignity.

Haha... you are so scum...

again.. in a game where the doc is forced to protect a player, why would the cop tip his hand so easily..

read my first post.. my plan was to slow play a jetscode lynch in order to avoid detection..

if i go down, jetscode and pac should be the next 2 lynches

Haha... you are so scum...

again.. in a game where the doc is forced to protect a player, why would the cop tip his hand so easily..

read my first post.. my plan was to slow play a jetscode lynch in order to avoid detection..

if i go down, jetscode and pac should be the next 2 lynches

If you're the cop why in the world would you have cleared another player and given scum less options to shoot from. You're flailing is ridiculous.

Please lynch this scum.

Going to do a reread now, atm, my favorites for scum are brett, pac, and ape... but i have to admit i don't have a good handle on anyone... I'd like to poke around in new places if possible

you dummies.. I'm the cop..

jetscode is an agent.. I was trying to slow play it

unvote

vote Jetscode

pac is either scum or an idiot.. 50/50 with that lawn mowing pos..

if i get lynched, I've also investigated AVM and he is town..

Wait, wha?

You knew Jetscode was an agent, and you list me, Pac and Brett as your favorites and hint you want to kick tires all around because you have "no read" on anyone? LOL.

Vote CTM

Squirm you dooshy pig ****er... not sure I wasted a post with the unvote, picked up on your tells on D1. Fagola.

If you're the cop why in the world would you have cleared another player and given scum less options to shoot from. You're flailing is ridiculous.

Please lynch this scum.

Why? To prevent a mislynch.. I was at l-1 you tool

Wait, wha?

You knew Jetscode was an agent, and you list me, Pac and Brett as your favorites and hint you want to kick tires all around because you have "no read" on anyone? LOL.

Vote CTM

Squirm you dooshy pig ****er... not sure I wasted a post with the unvote, picked up on your tells on D1. Fagola.

oy.. counting on you to do the smart thing is a lost cause..

did you read my last sentance.. it says i want to look at new players..

My plan was to let it sit and then build a case on jetscode for pushing us to lynch crusher or brett.... since the (or a) doc is dead, revealing as cop is a death sentance tonight.. think you stupid ******* ape

You were at L1 and you are back at L1... if you were really the cop, you'd be dead already... scum would obviously trade one of their own to hammer the cop out of this game.

quoted for a later bump when you claim dominance..

again... WHY WOULD A COP REVEAL SO EARLY!!!

oy.. counting on you to do the smart thing is a lost cause..

did you read my last sentance.. it says i want to look at new players..

My plan was to let it sit and then build a case on jetscode for pushing us to lynch crusher or brett.... since the (or a) doc is dead, revealing as cop is a death sentance tonight.. think you stupid ******* ape

This is the same sh-t you used to get Crusher lynched when you joined a game late as scum. Constantly pleading and using shoddy logic. Hopefully no one buys it this time.

Someone take out this trash.

Unvote

I know what I'm doing pig's a$$... I'm toying with you because you continued obsession with focusing on me like I'm the ONLY one voting you. Dickhole.

Your the only one on, besides that lawning mowing piece of scum pactard.. (i also appealed to doggin)

This is the same sh-t you used to get Crusher lynched when you joined a game late as scum. Constantly pleading and using shoddy logic. Hopefully no one buys it this time.

Someone take out this trash.

who was your n1 investigation and why?

So you and your scum pahtnas can eliminate another Neo candidate? No thanks.

This is laughably transparent.

we'll see.. when i die, you and JC will fall...

congrats on winning the battle..

fwiw.. my next investigation would've been SMC (he seems the most innocent, but has scummy undercurrents)... as i said earlier.. pac, brett and ape are most suspicious... obv pac is now scum

At least you had the sense to answer this the right way...

a$$hole.. I'm at l-1 with a cop claim against me, revealing innocents is the right play.. obviously I wouldn't have done this if I didn't log in to find myself with 6 votes

I was talking to pac, you moron

Why would you assume I thought you were talking to anyone else idiot? You and Pac are claiming Cop, you asked him who he investigated N1... but I asked you that same question first. I'd so love to ******* punch you in the face, you miserable ****.

Why would you assume I thought you were talking to anyone else idiot? You and Pac are claiming Cop, you asked him who he investigated N1... but I asked you that same question first. I'd so love to ******* punch you in the face, you miserable ****.

I told you who I investigated already..

I'm dead tonight if I survive today anyway.. not sure why I'm fighting so much..

jetscode and pac are scum... that should be the next two lynches either way..

I strongly suggest however, you make scum kill me tonight.l.

Archived