*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

Yeah, Pac's begging to be lynched because he's a useless slob of a scum player with no importance to them, which is why he's the one that false claimed cop to draw out CTM... they did the math, I'm thinking we should try to take out the NKer... probably the only shot town has of winning at this point.

We know Pac is scum. I'm not... so that leaves AVM, BG, Brett and Vic.

I like the case Crusher put forth on Vic about him trying to surface additional reveals, I also can't ignore the way Pac came out of nowhere trying to bullsh*t a lynch on me after I had voted Brett then Vic on D1.

I also cannot ignore the way Brett voted Verbal to put Verbal over the top on D1, when myself, Hess and CTM all voted Pac in quick succession.

BG and AVM make me nervous because they've been awful quiet...

D1 - Verbal

Looking at the distribution of votes here, I feel like Vic with JC's vote was a distancing one... and Vic stayed out of the fray, while Brett and BG were on the lynch train.

Final Vote Count

Ape (1): Vic

Vic (3): Wbat, Doggin, JC

Verb (9): SMC, AVM, Slats, BG, Pac, Brett, Hess, CTM, Ape

Bret (1): JF80

Pac (1): Verb,

Not voting: Crusher

D2 - Wombat

I find it unlikely that AVM and JC would have both been on Crusher here. Brett stayed out of the fray this time... Vic was on the lynch train instead, so was BG.

Final Vote Count: Thanks Wbat for keeping it updated

Brett (3): Doggin, Wombat, Hess

Crusher (2): JC, AVM

Wbat (8). Crush, Slats, BG, SMC, Pac, Vic, CTM, Hess

Not voting: Brett

D3 - CTM

Obviously we know what just transpired. All four of them were on the lynch train here... because it was their play for the win.

Final Vote Count:

CTM (6): Pac, AVM, BG, Vic, Bret, Ape

JC (1): CTM

Going to hope that he's the NKer, and...

Vote Brett

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your "play dumb" act isn't flying buster.

I like that you've chosen to simply focus on making cliche comments that insinuate I'm "up to something" as opposed to breaking this game down and trying to hunt scum.

We've all played with you before... we know you are very good as town, and this late in the game, you are typically laying out your breakdown of who is who... instead, you give us this weak sauce? Hah.

I like that you've chosen to simply focus on making cliche comments that insinuate I'm "up to something" as opposed to breaking this game down and trying to hunt scum.

We've all played with you before... we know you are very good as town, and this late in the game, you are typically laying out your breakdown of who is who... instead, you give us this weak sauce? Hah.

I don't need to. You are the answer.

Steps to finishing the game.

1. Lynch Ape

2. Do the Harbaugh

harbaugh.gif

I'll break it down in the morning. Your toast.

I don't need to. You are the answer.

Steps to finishing the game.

1. Lynch Ape

2. Do the Harbaugh

harbaugh.gif

I'll break it down in the morning. Your toast.

Cute... you left out the part about that finishing the game for a scum victory though.

The journey to Zion has been long. Many have given their lives to save Neo. All in hopes the Oracle was right. They've even taken down some agents. As the day breaks, the entire crew looks around like WTF?, what do we do next?

Everyone is alive.

Day 6 has begun

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Apologies for the length of this post...

For starters, I am town... I just confirmed it with JIF to make sure. Silly as it sounds.

Secondly, EVERY townie started the game knowing who Neo is... if there were conversions, and any one conversion happened, then that converted townie spills the beans and game over. No. I think its impossible to run this setup with conversions, therefore the "recruiter" ability for Pac referred to another type of ability - perhaps he was able to open a mason-like dialogue with anyone he wanted to convince them he was town... but it was NOT conversions.

IF there were conversions there would have more likely been a conversion doc, but as we saw we had a bodyguard and a daytime doc... and both were obviously designed to protect from killing given all the addition death scenes. Again, conversions just have NO place in this game. NONE.

Don't see it in the setup dynamics? Then do the math...

5 nights, 5 players left... we've already killed 2 scum, presumably both original scum. Let's say there were conversions... scum would probably have more players than town at the moment and they could lynch whomever they wanted. Again, game over... there were NO conversions.

I know many of you don't like to follow my lead on stuff, so I'm asking you to consider what I'm saying here before doing anything impulsive.

You could forgo both of the points I've made above and simply vote for Brett because he has played a much, much scummier game than I have... and I've been pointing it out since D1.

Or you could Vote Brett, because he is lying...

I'm not sure what else I can do to appeal to you guys. I've put it all out there, and all he is offering is a contrived false reveal, for a role that has NO place in this setup.

Also, here is the list of roles we've seen if you want it...

4. Verbalfag - Lynched Day 1 (Town roleless)

11. JF80 - Killed Night 1 (Town roleless)

14. wombat - Lynched Day 2 (Town roleless)

7. Hessdie - Killed Night 2 (Town Day Doc)

6. CTM - Lynched Day 3 (Town Cop)

2. Slats - Killed Day 3. (Town Day Killer)

16. Doggin - Killed Night 3 (Town whore, was able to tell one person per night he was town - he targeted me on N2 with this)

10. Jetscode - Lynched Day 4 (Scum Roleblocker)

3. Crusher - Killed Night 4. (Town Watcher)

9. Pac - Lynched Day 5. (Scum Recruiter)

13.SMC - Killed Day 5. (Neo's body guard)

1. Ape

5. Brethomo

8. Vic

12. BleedinGreen

15. AVM

Remember, it was Brett that jumped in with the momentum vote on Verbal on D1 to bail out Pac when Hess, CTM and I were all pushing for a Pac lynch before the deadline... as soon as Brett swung the momentum to Verbal, Pac's train dissipated.

And this was the vote:

Have to cast a vote, so

Vote Verb

Like him more than Ape.

So at a time (right before deadline) when people were deciding between Pac and Verbal. Brett insinuates he's gotta vote somewhere, and his choice was between myself and Verbal... and I had 1 vote on me at that time. How would voting me there help town at deadline? He completely disregards Pac and the 4 votes on him and puts the 6th vote on Verbal, who put the 5th vote on Verbal? Pac.

Come on guys. Do the right thing here.

Apologies for the length of this post...

For starters, I am town... I just confirmed it with JIF to make sure. Silly as it sounds.

Secondly, EVERY townie started the game knowing who Neo is... if there were conversions, and any one conversion happened, then that converted townie spills the beans and game over. No. I think its impossible to run this setup with conversions, therefore the "recruiter" ability for Pac referred to another type of ability - perhaps he was able to open a mason-like dialogue with anyone he wanted to convince them he was town... but it was NOT conversions.

IF there were conversions there would have more likely been a conversion doc, but as we saw we had a bodyguard and a daytime doc... and both were obviously designed to protect from killing given all the addition death scenes. Again, conversions just have NO place in this game. NONE.

Don't see it in the setup dynamics? Then do the math...

5 nights, 5 players left... we've already killed 2 scum, presumably both original scum. Let's say there were conversions... scum would probably have more players than town at the moment and they could lynch whomever they wanted. Again, game over... there were NO conversions.

I know many of you don't like to follow my lead on stuff, so I'm asking you to consider what I'm saying here before doing anything impulsive.

You could forgo both of the points I've made above and simply vote for Brett because he has played a much, much scummier game than I have... and I've been pointing it out since D1.

Or you could Vote Brett, because he is lying...

I'm not sure what else I can do to appeal to you guys. I've put it all out there, and all he is offering is a contrived false reveal, for a role that has NO place in this setup.

Regarding the bold. I was only looking for 1 person, once I found you on N4 I lost my ability, so I think you are a symp that Pac was looking for.

Regarding the bold. I was only looking for 1 person, once I found you on N4 I lost my ability, so I think you are a symp that Pac was looking for.

Oh, details you just happened to leave out... convenient. Sorry, there wouldn't be a conversion checker to find a symp. Not a chance.

Oh, details you just happened to leave out... convenient. Sorry, there wouldn't be a conversion checker to find a symp. Not a chance.

Details I left out that ended up making you look like a blabbering panic attack. And "not a chance"? You aren't modding this game. We have a day-time doctor and a town whore, but theres no way there is a role to find a symp?

Vic, AVM, BG.

Look at Ape's history. He's acting like trying to bus Pac all game makes him town... when really he is dropping hints to the guy trying to find him. His whole game has been scummy as hell.

This is just a straight dumb accusation... why would a thoroughly roled up scum team allow themselves to be taken out so they can bus a symp? That wouldn't happen.

Details I left out that ended up making you look like a blabbering panic attack. And "not a chance"? You aren't modding this game. We have a day-time doctor and a town whore, but theres no way there is a role to find a symp?

I don't see where I'm panicking at all. Another example of you painting a situation falsely.

Day time killing balanced by day time doctor.

Scum recruiters (some mason-like ability, like I said) balanced by the town whore, Doggin was able to visit 1 person each night to let them know he was a townie (he visited me on N2, he couldn't open a dialogue but it was enough to let me know not to vote him because he was town).

Even if there were a symp, I would think it could be discovered by anyone on scum team - not just Pac - if Pac died before the supposed symp were discovered, then the scum team loses out on a team member... and the odds of Pac dying before finding the symp would further reduce the need for a role like the one you are claiming. Anyway, since I KNOW you are lying about my alignment... I'm hitting the sack.

Hopefully BG, Vic and AVM see through your claim - and your BS.

How does that question make any sense? Who is bussing you?

Nobody you scumpig.

Reworded: This is just a straight dumb accusation... why would a thoroughly roled up scum team allow themselves to be taken out so they can be bussed by a symp? That wouldn't happen.

Okay, now that I've got some sleep - I'm looking at this bogus claim again, and aside from the multiple points I make in post #1209 and the additional point I make in post #1211... there is also this...

Brett says he KNEW he was looking for 1 person and found "me" on N4 (in red below), yet here we are in D6 and he was slow-playing his reveal and that he supposedly found scum (below, top quote). He is insinuating he didn't reveal sooner because Pac was still alive.

If Brett was the symp finder/conversion checker looking for ONE person as he says when he gives an addendum to his reveal below (third quote) and he found that one person symp on D4, then lost his ability... why would he be cautious about revealing and telling us he found scum? Because he is lying.

We have a shallow pool of players, we've seen day and night kills, and he is claiming he knows who a 3rd scum is, but waited a whole day/night cycle to tell us... NO WAY is he telling the truth here guys, please THINK.

If he was telling the truth he should have been shouting from the rooftops that I was scum at the start of D5, knowing he found scum and didn't have the ability to check anymore, his job was done... him revealing that information was NOT contingent on Pac being alive or dead.

Vote for Brett guys...

Lol. Now that Pac is dead I feel alot better about this. I am a conversion checker. You are scum.

Which is why your "OMGZ THERES A RECRUITER NOT FAIR CHECK BALANCE" stood out so badly.

oh god not the bold. Lets hear this. I checked you N4 after JC was killed

I have no interest in casting a vote until Vic and AVM chime in as well. At this point though, I definitely think the Ape's argument is making a lot more sense. As he's pointed out, there are a lot of holes in brett's story that just don't seem to add up. Not to mention, brett's rather convenient means of picking the guy who's going after him / the easiest lynch target in the game as his guilty result. Granted, that alone isn't enough of a reason as if Ape is legit scum then that's just the way it is, but if he's not he's certainly the best target for a play like this.

Honestly, it seems pretty clear based on the scum's reactions yesterday they thought they had this thing locked up last night, and I feel like it's now scrambling to just last one more day they didn't think they would have to, thus this brett vs Ape showdown. So it's a really a matter of which one is telling the truth, because at this point it's pretty obvious the way this played out, at least one of them has to be scum. There's just no way this is a town vs town thing (which all worry of that, which I did have a little, disappeared with brett's reveal). At this point, like I said I'm definitely leaning towards the side of Ape, his case seems pretty well thought out and logical while brett's is nothing more than the last minute "listen to me and we'll win" reveal, that seems to change by the moment any time something comes up that might make that night work. I'm not buying it, but I'm not going to put either into lynch territory without hearing if one of these other guys has a better perspective on this that I haven't seen.

Archived