*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

I guess I'm referring to early on. We went down pretty quick and sharrow manned that all on his own.

Oh I know, you guys definitely had a bad string of luck and got whooped early, I'm just referring to the fact that due to Sharrow's epic playing the role of Flair, I had him taking out players left and right on the last day all on his own.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I have a stats mid term tomorrow and we get to bring a 3x5 card with formulas on it. I want to type mine because it will be way neater than my sloppy a$$ handwriting. Cool story, right.

Anyways, does anyone know a good way to write formulas on word or another program?

(Clay Matthews) * (Butt + Rape) / (CTM * 0001001 01010 10101 1) = BrettF4vre

As a crazy day ended, the night was calm. Well, not for everyone. Behind the closed doors of Doggin's room, some interesting activity was taking place. Unfortunately for him, it was also his last trick.

Doggin, (the women in the red dress), the town whore, has been killed by the Agents.

matrix+red+dress.jpg

I'd like to take this moment to mount my defense...

I don't know what the deal is with CTM...never meant him no harm...still think someone re-directed the truth from his reading...I will go down with the knwoledge that I know the identity of Neo and will not tell the scum...when I turn up town...just check your premise...because something ain't right with this game.

Crusher, FYI thanks for that PM. Starting to add some of those into my strength cycle. I'm doing a linear progression as well.

I know you consider us all "friends" and what not... but you haven't really made a single game related post. Nothing but chit-chat and telling us your weekend plans... who, apart from Pac, do you like for scum?

CTM was a confirmed cop, and he gave us JC. Are you insinuating we should have hesitated?

Nope, not at all. I was merely saying, "Jesus, that was fast" because it was. I was gone for an hour in a meeting and we got through a phase faster than we did all week. More of an observation rather than a criticism of the play. He was confirmed scum.

I know you consider us all "friends" and what not... but you haven't really made a single game related post. Nothing but chit-chat and telling us your weekend plans... who, apart from Pac, do you like for scum?

I've played plenty. I just don't get as confrontational as you and mainly due to the fact that it just makes the game not enjoyable. I'm not gonna sit here and provide a list to you but yes, Pac obviously. Crusher has me more worried due to the fact that he got involved and heated with you early and has ducked his head ever since. When someone bursts out emotionally initially and quiets down afterwards it pings me a bit because I know I've done that in the past. At first it seemed genuine, and it could very well have been, but it's the reaction afterwards that made me more suspicious.

Nope, not at all. I was merely saying, "Jesus, that was fast" because it was. I was gone for an hour in a meeting and we got through a phase faster than we did all week. More of an observation rather than a criticism of the play. He was confirmed scum.

I've played plenty. I just don't get as confrontational as you and mainly due to the fact that it just makes the game not enjoyable. I'm not gonna sit here and provide a list to you but yes, Pac obviously. Crusher has me more worried due to the fact that he got involved and heated with you early and has ducked his head ever since. When someone bursts out emotionally initially and quiets down afterwards it pings me a bit because I know I've done that in the past. At first it seemed genuine, and it could very well have been, but it's the reaction afterwards that made me more suspicious.

It confirms me when someone nudges for a reveal in a game where scum is looking for a single player.

That's your call. Your role.

My opinion is you have to weigh the options between revealing now and giving some time to work with or closer to deadline.

I'm the Doctor. VOTE WOMBAT

and brett is probably scum.

I'd prefer Pac.

Wombat, do you have a reveal or no?

See cupcake. You already had. Hess's reveal. But you thought you would try to get another out of Wombat. Only scum wants to narrow down the field. But Im sure my inactivity during the weekend and this morning when you guys speed lynched CTM is more damning. LOL

Archived