*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahahsha... The ape is so dumb

The Ape just doesn't trust you... the odds of me taking your word for it would be much higher if you hadn't devoted most of this mafia season to singling me out for bickering and nothing else.

Either way, we should have a nice easy kill list to zip through...

Hahahah... well, the short list should be Pac, Jetscode and Brett.

Sorry CTM.

Someone is hoping the town plays follow the leader? You think I should take the blame for the same mistake you made? You were the one that was pretty bloodthirsty for CTM. Lynch Pac, Jetscode, and then you or Crusher. Crusher has certainly gone under the radar.

Someone is hoping the town plays follow the leader? You think I should take the blame for the same mistake you made? You were the one that was pretty bloodthirsty for CTM. Lynch Pac, Jetscode, and then you or Crusher. Crusher has certainly gone under the radar.

Right, whatever Brett... someone took out Slats and then you popped up and nudged the vote for CTM. I'm fine with how this played out, we lynch Pac, Jetscode and then if town needs to lynch me to prove they should lynch you, let them. I won't fight it as long as the numbers favor town at that point.

You, Pac, JC and BG or Crusher.

Right, whatever Brett... someone took out Slats and then you popped up and nudged the vote for CTM. I'm fine with how this played out, we lynch Pac, Jetscode and then if town needs to lynch me to prove they should lynch you, let them. I won't fight it as long as the numbers favor town at that point.

You, Pac, JC and BG or Crusher.

God, now you are the town martyr? Reassuring comments, super townie.

Pac, JC, You/Crusher.

Pac, JC, You/Crusher.

Really with these comments? Oh yeah, you are def scum... now it makes sense that when I came out of the gate voting you, that Pac nudged my train on D1.

Really with these comments? Oh yeah, you are def scum... now it makes sense that when I came out of the gate voting you, that Pac nudged my train on D1.

Lol, we can argue about your nonsense argument once JC and Pac are dead, but excuse me for not buying into the world revolves around ape argument.

Did a read-through this morning... Crusher and Brett trying to stop the run on Pac on D1. Brett is unquestionably the 3rd scum member. Don't take my word for it, just re-read D1. Its blatant.

Here is a series of posts from the end of D1, before deadline when we ultimately lynched Verbal. I was part of a small group trying to get Pac lynched, if anyone thinks I'm scum as Brett is implying just read D1... you can see Brett comes in with a tie-breaker vote, swinging momentum back to Verbal. Also, you'll note that was also when Crusher expressed his mock outrage over us voting for Pac instead of Verbal.

My list at the moment is to lynch Pac, Jetscode, Brett... after that we'll have to see who is left, I have suspects, but I'm sitting on them for obvious reasons.

Unvote

Vote Pac

He put the 5th vote on me, with a nonsense reason - and wouldn't back it up when I challenged it. Basically legitimized my train in doing so (put me over the 1/2 way mark).

He then jumped off me when he saw I was going to go down swinging, and went to Verb (again with the 5th momentum swinging vote) who didn't look as though he'd be around to defend.

ok well, UNVOTE VOTE PacNerd

unvote vote Pac

Official Vote Count:

Ape (1): Vic

Vic (3): Wbat, Doggin, JC

Verb (5): SMC, AVM, Slats, BG, Pac

Bret (3): Crushlove, JF80

Pac (4): Verb, Ape, Hess, CTM <<< all townies voting Pac

Notice here, Brett says he "has to vote" insinuating its a deadline-driven vote... then he votes Verbal... but says his other choice was me, when I had 1 vote on me at the time. He completely ruled out Pac as a possibility... and shifted momentum back to Verbal.

Have to cast a vote, so

Vote Verb

Like him more than Ape.

Then there is this... LOL.

Why is everyone jumping on Pac when Verb was closer? Stupid. unvote

**** you all

Look at the final vote, after Brett goes Verbal, it was a foregone conclusion...

Final Vote Count

Ape (1): Vic

Vic (3): Wbat, Doggin, JC

Verb (9): SMC, AVM, Slats, BG, Pac, Brett, Hess, CTM, Ape

Bret (1): JF80

Pac (1): Verb,

Combine this with Brett encouraging CTM's lynch last night, and I think its as close to a lock as you can get without a cop investigation. I know why lynching CTM was the wrong play because we might have gotten another investigation from him if scum chose not to NK him, but the silver lining is CTM gave us 2 scum and we rooted out Brett in the process. Brett needs to die after we dispatch Pac and Jetscode.

Pac, JC, You/Crusher.

Also, this game is NOT about keeping townies alive... its about keeping Neo alive. Every townie in the game should be willing to be a martyr if it helps identify scum and protect Neo.

I havent thrown out a deadline because the day phase technically ended on the weekend and today is the Jets game so we might be distracted. That said, lets try and get them in here quickly. I'd love nothing more than to start the day phase during the day.

I'll set the Deadline for 10am tomorrow Tuesday the 18th. That's plenty of time but I expect everything to be submitted before then.

Man, you guys were busy this weekend. LOL, great to see CTM dead but sucks that he's the cop. BUT, that's 11 down and a NK would make it 10. If there are 4 scum that puts us as miss lynch and lose.

We have 2 confirmed scum. We lynch Pac and Jetscode on consecutive days, it makes 8, with another NK in between: 7. Brett is very likely scum as well.

But it should be more like 5-2, town advantage at that point.

We have 2 confirmed scum. We lynch Pac and Jetscode on consecutive days, it makes 8, with another NK in between: 7. Brett is very likely scum as well.

Jetscode first. Pac's fake claim makes it likely they have some sort of power role - and if they do, it's unlikely they put out their power guy as the claimant.

True. And I agree that we go for JC first

Don't you guys want to hear my investigation result first?

Trying to pull a sharrow? He was ric flair...much cooler than some dumb agent. Since ctm is dead now, I suppose I'll tell you to hop on to that lawnmower and ride off a cliff you scummy S.O.B.

Oh yeah. And **** you.

Did a read-through this morning... Crusher and Brett trying to stop the run on Pac on D1. Brett is unquestionably the 3rd scum member. Don't take my word for it, just re-read D1. Its blatant.

Here is a series of posts from the end of D1, before deadline when we ultimately lynched Verbal. I was part of a small group trying to get Pac lynched, if anyone thinks I'm scum as Brett is implying just read D1... you can see Brett comes in with a tie-breaker vote, swinging momentum back to Verbal. Also, you'll note that was also when Crusher expressed his mock outrage over us voting for Pac instead of Verbal.

My list at the moment is to lynch Pac, Jetscode, Brett... after that we'll have to see who is left, I have suspects, but I'm sitting on them for obvious reasons.

Notice here, Brett says he "has to vote" insinuating its a deadline-driven vote... then he votes Verbal... but says his other choice was me, when I had 1 vote on me at the time. He completely ruled out Pac as a possibility... and shifted momentum back to Verbal.

Then there is this... LOL.

Look at the final vote, after Brett goes Verbal, it was a foregone conclusion...

Combine this with Brett encouraging CTM's lynch last night, and I think its as close to a lock as you can get without a cop investigation. I know why lynching CTM was the wrong play because we might have gotten another investigation from him if scum chose not to NK him, but the silver lining is CTM gave us 2 scum and we rooted out Brett in the process. Brett needs to die after we dispatch Pac and Jetscode.

So many things wrong with this. Don't act like because I voted Verb over Pac and you were pushing for Pac makes me any more scum and you any more town. It actually makes me think the opposite. You think a good bus routine can get you to end game? And as far as me encouraging CTM's lynch, YOU HAMMERED HIM, AND YOU WERE FIGHTING WITH HIM MORE THAN ANYBODY.

Also, this game is NOT about keeping townies alive... its about keeping Neo alive. Every townie in the game should be willing to be a martyr if it helps identify scum and protect Neo.

Its about keeping Neo alive? Really? You didn't seem to know that earlier when you asked why the Doc was important.

And every townie SHOULD want to die to identify scum and protect Neo, but they should go around flaunting how amazing they are for it. Makes you look like a tool, and makes scum realize that unless you are trying to run a gambit, they have one less person to shoot at.

Its about keeping Neo alive? Really? You didn't seem to know that earlier when you asked why the Doc was important.

And every townie SHOULD want to die to identify scum and protect Neo, but they should go around flaunting how amazing they are for it. Makes you look like a tool, and makes scum realize that unless you are trying to run a gambit, they have one less person to shoot at.

I never said I was amazing or flaunted anything. Once again, you are guilty of embellishing upon what I'm actually doing in the game... much like earlier, when you were subtly trying to paint me as the scummy one when I was going after Pac. Bump is included...

As for what you are clearly pseudo-outraged about here, I simply said I'd be willing to be lynched before you, and I said it knowing it would create a wifom for the scum team. The funny thing about this response from you is that you speak as though you know I'm town, just pissed because you don't know if I'm Neo...

Anyway, here is that bump...

2 things I don't like so far:

First would be the interaction between Pac and Ape. Yeah, Pac is a doosh, and Ape likes to argue, so it seems like a match made in heaven that they go after eachother... but something about Pac seemed like he was instigating him rather than just being a doosh. On the other-side, Ape seems a little bit too willing to get into typical Ape mode, maybe just trying extra hard to "be himself".

The second thing is at the end of this Doggin quote.

It always stands out to me when someone says "even if X is town, we have blah blah"... kind of like Doggin is setting up a lynch on someone he knows will be town, followed by subtlety setting up a D2 lynch on somebody with the OPPOSITE viewpoint of him.

Man, it hards when Jif isn't playing, actually have to think of stuff on D1 rather than just try and get him lynched.

Regarding Pac being a doosh. This is true. However, he also tried to nudge my train with complete nonsense and I called him on it. Once I effectively called him on it, I moved on. Therefore your assertion that I'm trying "extra hard" to be Ape mode, is more about you painting me as being scummy than an accurate reflection of how I've played so far. Wouldn't shock me in the least bit if you were scum... typical day one for Brett as a townie is a vote on JIF and no casing... here, you come across as someone trying to make something from nothing...

Regarding Doggin... well, I agree. Statements like the one he made usually get ripped to shreds when other players, the ones not better than Vic at this game, make them... but when Doggin makes claims on how D1 lynches will provide "lots" of information, everyone just accepts it for his geniuzzz...

Trying to pull a sharrow? He was ric flair...much cooler than some dumb agent. Since ctm is dead now, I suppose I'll tell you to hop on to that lawnmower and ride off a cliff you scummy S.O.B.

Oh yeah. And **** you.

I have to be honest, modding that end-game may very well be the most fun I've ever had with a mafia game. That was beyond awesome.

Archived