*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

Nope, not at all. I was merely saying, "Jesus, that was fast" because it was. I was gone for an hour in a meeting and we got through a phase faster than we did all week. More of an observation rather than a criticism of the play. He was confirmed scum.

I've played plenty. I just don't get as confrontational as you and mainly due to the fact that it just makes the game not enjoyable. I'm not gonna sit here and provide a list to you but yes, Pac obviously. Crusher has me more worried due to the fact that he got involved and heated with you early and has ducked his head ever since. When someone bursts out emotionally initially and quiets down afterwards it pings me a bit because I know I've done that in the past. At first it seemed genuine, and it could very well have been, but it's the reaction afterwards that made me more suspicious.

Why do you have this constant need to point out that I'm "confrontational" and a big mean interwebz tough guy? I play the game in an assertive manner, but I don't think anyone EVER mistakes my "bad cop" routine as anything other than a play style... to top it off, I've toned it down this game. You on the other hand lose your sh*t regularly in games, say intentionally hurtful things that are NOT in the spirit of the game... you don't think THAT makes the game unenjoyable? When have I ever done anything remotely like that?

I think you are playing the "I find confrontational play unenjoyable card" so you can take the high road if it happens to be me that spearheads a case on you.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See cupcake. You already had. Hess's reveal. But you thought you would try to get another out of Wombat. Only scum wants to narrow down the field. But Im sure my inactivity during the weekend and this morning when you guys speed lynched CTM is more damning. LOL

I'm with you on this Crusher.

As a crazy day ended, the night was calm. Well, not for everyone. Behind the closed doors of Doggin's room, some interesting activity was taking place. Unfortunately for him, it was also his last trick.

Doggin, (the women in the red dress), the town whore, has been killed by the Agents.

matrix+red+dress.jpg

Damnit. Thought I'd get another night out of this. It's been fun

Why do you have this constant need to point out that I'm "confrontational" and a big mean interwebz tough guy? I play the game in an assertive manner, but I don't think anyone EVER mistakes my "bad cop" routine as anything other than a play style... to top it off, I've toned it down this game. You on the other hand lose your sh*t regularly in games, say intentionally hurtful things that are NOT in the spirit of the game... you don't think THAT makes the game unenjoyable? When have I ever done anything remotely like that?

I think you are playing the "I find confrontational play unenjoyable card" so you can take the high road if it happens to be me that spearheads a case on you.

I'm talking about our difference in play styles dude. Nothing more. I'm saying that's how you roll, you rattle cages. What I said, and you took the wrong way, was that I PERSONALLY dont' like to be confrontational like you. If I were to play like that I wouldnt' enjoy it. I know that's how you play and yes, at times it gets on my nerves but I try to brush it off as much as I can.

Buddy you’re a boy make a big noise

Playin’ in the street gonna be a big man some day

You got mud on yo’ face

You big disgrace

Kickin’ your can all over the place

We will we will rock you

We will we will rock you

Buddy you’re a young man hard man

Shoutin’ in the street gonna take on the world some day

You got blood on yo’ face

You big disgrace

Wavin’ your banner all over the place

We will we will rock you

We will we will rock you

Unvote

There were separate docs with the ability to protect, anyone think there might be a designated day/night killer? Perhaps Pac is talking like they've won because he knows they won't lose the NK ability if we lynch him?

Meaning, do we need to lynch someone else to try to take out the NK'er?

Unvote

There were separate docs with the ability to protect, anyone think there might be a designated day/night killer? Perhaps Pac is talking like they've won because he knows they won't lose the NK ability if we lynch him?

chimp.jpg

ThinkingMonkey.jpg

Unvote

Would an SK work in this set-up? Someone like Bane from the movies. Although technically that's Smith but not. Not really sure.

Archived