Chicago Jets Fans

Maxman

Rebel Bar in Wrigleyville. Hands down. Huge, huge Jets bar, right down to J-E-T-S chants all game. Unless the Jets are the national game, the place is always packed, it's a two-story bar and if the Jets and Bears are on at the same time, they actually send Bears fans upstairs. Decent beer selection and the food is so-so, but it's a pretty wild time if you're from back east. There's not too many places in NY or NJ even like it.

Rebel Bar in Wrigleyville. Hands down. Huge, huge Jets bar, right down to J-E-T-S chants all game. Unless the Jets are the national game, the place is always packed, it's a two-story bar and if the Jets and Bears are on at the same time, they actually send Bears fans upstairs. Decent beer selection and the food is so-so, but it's a pretty wild time if you're from back east. There's not too many places in NY or NJ even like it.

If you're on the North Side, this. If you're looking to get off the beaten path, try Kroll's in South Loop or Lucky's in University Village.

Their sandwiches are bonerific. Kinda like the Primanti Bros of Chicago. Been to the one on the Northside quite a few times.

No doubt. The U-Village one is really small, but it's so out of the way that it's usually not crowded even during Bears games. Plus the bartenders are cool and if you're looking to get loaded you can buy cans of High Life for a buck each. It's how I got through the Raiders game.

Waiting for NJ to chime in on this

I just found out about Rebels a couple weeks ago and will be hitting that up in the very near future. There's nada out in the western burbs where I'm at - that I know of anyway.

Archived