Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

I don't like Heavysets unvote of JiFruit citing he "feels better about his play". I'd be willing to vote there now.

I think Slats should shoot one of SMC or Verb to try and shed some light on that mess.. I still think we should lynch JiF but would hammer Crush now if it came to it.

Pac your misunderstanding it.. Unless Im mistaken we more than likely have two scum left and Slats for now is the vig. SMC and Hess are my best bets for scum. What I meant is I expect JiF less than the two of them. If SMC and Hess are just hard headed rather than scum then insert JiF instead.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggest you're letting your self proclaimed mafia-elite status cloud your judgement.

I can't be telling the truth even though it makes sense balance wise and has not been counter claimed? So what you're saying is that as scum, I either:

- made a highly questionable decision to claim Doc on Day 2 even though we had just killed our symp

or

- knew that there wouldn't be a Doc in the game and could claim uncontested

While there was a brief discussion earlier about a wounded scum team taking drastic measures, I can't think of anyone who would make either of the above moves on Day 2 and risk leaving them with 1 member left.

It doesn't add up.. I know it, you know it.

The fact that you'd be "very interested" in lynching me tomorrow while earlier asking for my protection tonight is laughable...

If/when I die and wind up being exactly what I said I was, you might be in serious trouble...

Meh... i'm still wondering about bleedin's balance questions, and wondering if perhaps scum knew they had a safe claim of doc all along.. It fits the source material, and your play has reeked

btw.. for anyone besides verbal, who's on a siesta, scum is playing really well this game. I'm honeslty second guessing myself and really unsure of where to go next.. My feeling is that the people who've been the most suspect up till now are pac, crusher and verbal... As much as I agree with slats about sharrow/verbal, i also think just looking at verbal's content, it's troublesome..

I think pac is off liits and should remain that way till end closer to lylo... I'd honestly prefer to lynch the fatman today, hi defense has been better the last 24-48 real hours, but before that it was textbook crusher as scum

btw.. for anyone besides verbal, who's on a siesta, scum is playing really well this game. I'm honeslty second guessing myself and really unsure of where to go next.. My feeling is that the people who've been the most suspect up till now are pac, crusher and verbal... As much as I agree with slats about sharrow/verbal, i also think just looking at verbal's content, it's troublesome..

I think pac is off liits and should remain that way till end closer to lylo... I'd honestly prefer to lynch the fatman today, hi defense has been better the last 24-48 real hours, but before that it was textbook crusher as scum

Seriously? Now your just being lazy. I can;t even argue that. I guess I should vote myself like JiF or threaten to get myself modkilled like SMC. Since last game I have been trying to keep my cool and use my instincts when I play. Do what I think is the right play for the town, if that is textbook mafia for me then not much I can do.

Meh... i'm still wondering about bleedin's balance questions, and wondering if perhaps scum knew they had a safe claim of doc all along.. It fits the source material, and your play has reeked

You and Slats are like mentally challenged parrots with this:

"has to fit the source material.. brakkk... doesn't fit the source material..... brakkk"

Are you imbeciles honestly saying that every mafia game we play here fits the flippin source material to a T? The themes we all choose serve as a rough outline for the games -- not the blueprint.

You and Slats are like mentally challenged parrots with this:

"has to fit the source material.. brakkk... doesn't fit the source material..... brakkk"

Are you imbeciles honestly saying that every mafia game we play here fits the flippin source

material to a T? The themes we all choose serve as a rough outline for the games -- not the blueprint.

lol.. No you bloated mule... My primary issue is that your play has been scummy enough that I'm not comfortable letting you ride to end game with your claim... For some reason I doubt you'll be nk's

lol.. No you bloated mule... My primary issue is that your play has been scummy enough that I'm not comfortable letting you ride to end game with your claim... For some reason I doubt you'll be nk's

sigh... I'm sure you're referring to my day 1 play of jumping around and intentionally giving the impression I was eager to get to night. As I said before I was trying to draw a shot on night 1. I wanted scum to think I wanted to get to night because I had investigative abilities... Instead, we wound up lynching the finder -- something I was against as well.

The bold is possible. How many players hadn't claimed by the time you did? Maybe Verbal? I'm not sure that you weren't last.

You even said something about hoping that someone (like me) would claim doc first. That much I remember. Interesting that you thought scum might've claimed doc, but now you say that as scum you'd never claim doc.

This is what was concerning about Pac's reveal and why like others, I'm not buying it at all. He half revealed twice, didnt even comment on the mass reveal suggestion, pretty much waited till 90% of the game had revealed and then dropped the doc. Just a very strange way to play that if its his real role, which I still doubt.

I have no interest in sitting around waiting for Verbal who I think has played scummy. He was all about voting me on what the Ape claimed was a lie...and they werent "lies", they were mistakes about vote count numbers...I dont really constitute that as a lie. But, whatever, I was mistaken about how many votes were on his train. But Verbal sank his teeth into it as if it he agreed that should be considered a lie and he followed the Ape on a weak day 1 case. Seems very scummy, especially considering I'm an easy vote/lynch. He hasnt really been trying and now he's disappeared and I have no interest in waiting to be honest.

Unvote

Vote Verbal

He's holding up the game and at the end of they day, unless he counter claims Doc, I'm not sure there is a better lynch because I believe SMC w/ his willingness to scarifice himself for the town.

This is what was concerning about Pac's reveal and why like others, I'm not buying it at all. He half revealed twice, didnt even comment on the mass reveal suggestion, pretty much waited till 90% of the game had revealed and then dropped the doc. Just a very strange way to play that if its his real role, which I still doubt.

I'm beginning to think you're just incredibly stupid town.. even more satisfying then you being scum in a way.

So according to JiF my super duper scum plan was to half claim twice and allowed 90% of the game to claim before I claimed Doc.

Nevermind that by doing so, I would severly paint myself into a corner as far as what I'd be able to reveal.

I absolutely 100% wanted someone to claim Doc you idiot because I wanted to trap scum! What is so hard to understand here??

Scum laughs while JiF wastes time chasing his tail.

Vote Count:

JiF (1) - Verbal

Crusher (2) - CTM, JiF

SMC (1) - slats

Verbal (3) - Hess, Pac, SMC

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

The fact that the three players most likely signaled by mafia symp Sharrow are voting Verbal is just one more reason not to cast a vote there.

However, if Sharrow somehow was pressing a case against scum Verbal as a symp, I could certainly see why Verbal would arrest him.

I have no interest in sitting around waiting for Verbal who I think has played scummy. He was all about voting me on what the Ape claimed was a lie...and they werent "lies", they were mistakes about vote count numbers...I dont really constitute that as a lie. But, whatever, I was mistaken about how many votes were on his train. But Verbal sank his teeth into it as if it he agreed that should be considered a lie and he followed the Ape on a weak day 1 case. Seems very scummy, especially considering I'm an easy vote/lynch. He hasnt really been trying and now he's disappeared and I have no interest in waiting to be honest.

Unvote

Vote Verbal

He's holding up the game and at the end of they day, unless he counter claims Doc, I'm not sure there is a better lynch because I believe SMC w/ his willingness to scarifice himself for the town.

So according to JiF my super duper scum plan was to half claim twice and allowed 90% of the game to claim before I claimed Doc.

Nevermind that by doing so, I would severly paint myself into a corner as far as what I'd be able to reveal.

I absolutely 100% wanted someone to claim Doc you idiot because I wanted to trap scum! What is so hard to understand here??

JiF is now voting along with you, Dummy.

And your reveal stinks.

With the majority of the game claiming roleless, scum wasn't going to put themselves out there on D2 with a role likely to be countered. Your scum trap feels like one of the Ape's I meant to do that posts.

You are so smart. Never mind everyone, my bad, Pac is 100% truthful. He's much smarter than the scum and everyone else and he never fake reveals a town power role as scum. Nope. I've never seen it before...ever.

My bad guys. Sorry I've been wasting my time saying I dont believe Pac. I mean, everyone has already said they're not willing to vote Pac yet but he still defends himself over and over again at any little mention he might be lying. Why is he wasting his time when I'm just a stupid townie? I dont know why he feels the need to defend himself when I say I dont buy his reveal, but I didnt realize he had a master "plan". So please, disregard anything I've ever said about Pac this game. He's a very honest player and his reveal and role makes perfect sense.

Carry on.

Verbal is at L-1 now and claimed roleless townie. Since Slats has vehemently defended Verbal and proclaimed his refusal to vote for Slats, it's up to CTM to hammer.

Remember, Verbal didn't just rely on Ape logic, he premised it on the foolish notion that since Ape was town we should follow him. Of course, on D1, Ape had no inside info or anything else to go on. To base a vote on what a townie says D1 is highly suspect to say the least.

BTW, I say CTM, because I don't think Crusher would lynch his scummate. That's assuming the last scum would be Crusher rather than Slats who would be town and just epically wrong.

And, Slats, THAT WAS MY WHOLE POINT. Verbal had reason to arrest Sharrow because he thought he was a threat. He misinterpreted what Sharrow was doing. One scum tactic is to get early heat, survive it, and then use that survival as some sort of proof of vetting.

Slats, you've been scum before. You KNOW that's a tactic. Sharrow put early heat on Verbal so he could survive it and use that as a vetting tool so Verbal could last longer. Verbal, however, misinterpreted that.

JiF is now voting along with you, Dummy.

That's one of the reasons I'm starting to think he's just extremely ignorant town. The other is that I don't think scum would be pressing the case on me so much knowing full well that I'll flip Doc when I die. They're probably just letting JiF do their work for them.

And your reveal stinks.

With the majority of the game claiming roleless, scum wasn't going to put themselves out there on D2 with a role likely to be countered. Your scum trap feels like one of the Ape's I meant to do that posts.

And your reveal smells like roses? You are a 1 time Vig that LIED to town and told us you had multiple shots. When pressed, you slither in and say "Psyche fellas... I only had 1 shot".

Add to that the fact that you were apparently "confused" about your abilities to start off yet questioned me when I said the same thing.

I understand JiF being stupid but you are not playing right. Townie Slats says something along the lines of keeping an eye on me but not willing to lynch me yet... Dirty Slats says "I'd be very interested in voting him off tomorrow".

That's one of the reasons I'm starting to think he's just extremely ignorant town. The other is that I don't think scum would be pressing the case on me so much knowing full well that I'll flip Doc when I die. They're probably just letting JiF do their work for them.

And your reveal smells like roses? You are a 1 time Vig that LIED to town and told us you had multiple shots. When pressed, you slither in and say "Psyche fellas... I only had 1 shot".

Add to that the fact that you were apparently "confused" about your abilities to start off yet questioned me when I said the same thing.

I understand JiF being stupid but you are not playing right. Townie Slats says something along the lines of keeping an eye on me but not willing to lynch me yet... Dirty Slats says "I'd be very interested in voting him off tomorrow".

Sorry, but you really sound like you're trying too hard.

I agree. Slats went from my best read as town, right back to, could definitely be scum with an extra day shot after he admitted he didnt have any shots left. He's very good at revealing a role that wont be countered and cruising to end game as scum. Its actually exactly how he typically pulls it off.

Sorry, but you really sound like you're trying too hard.

And I agree with this. For someone who has called me stupid, worst townie ever, ignorant, etc and + some...he sure loves to go out of his way to defend himself the second I mention I dont buy his reveal.

At this point, I dont trust either of you to be honest. But neither are the right choice for today. Verb, SMC or Crushlove are the choice today IMO.

Who was more likely to arrest Sharrow?

Verbal

SMC

Pac

Hess

Slats, Crusher and CTM harp on the "signaling" rationale, but if Pac, Hess, or myself were "signaled," why would any of us kill Sharrow? Why would any of us target Sharrow over more attractive NK targets such as Slats, CTM, or anyone else?

I agree. Slats went from my best read as town, right back to, could definitely be scum with an extra day shot after he admitted he didnt have any shots left. He's very good at revealing a role that wont be countered and cruising to end game as scum. Its actually exactly how he typically pulls it off.

So what your saying is Slats as scum had 1 day shot and chose to shoot the ape? That's like Rex needing one more roster spot before the season and cutting Revis.

Slats did that because he was trying to get Pac to full reveal. He went all Charles Bronson on him. He quickly admitted after that he only had one shot after all you idiots started coming up with these dumb "let's lynch and have Slats shoot so and so" scenario's.

I do have to admit Pac's reveal was odd from the start but unless someone counters not sure what can be done.

Verbal is at L-1 now and claimed roleless townie. Since Slats has vehemently defended Verbal and proclaimed his refusal to vote for Slats, it's up to CTM to hammer.

Remember, Verbal didn't just rely on Ape logic, he premised it on the foolish notion that since Ape was town we should follow him. Of course, on D1, Ape had no inside info or anything else to go on. To base a vote on what a townie says D1 is highly suspect to say the least.

BTW, I say CTM, because I don't think Crusher would lynch his scummate. That's assuming the last scum would be Crusher rather than Slats who would be town and just epically wrong.

You're showing unusual confidence considering that you you're not in the dead thread yet.

And, Slats, THAT WAS MY WHOLE POINT. Verbal had reason to arrest Sharrow because he thought he was a threat. He misinterpreted what Sharrow was doing. One scum tactic is to get early heat, survive it, and then use that survival as some sort of proof of vetting.

Slats, you've been scum before. You KNOW that's a tactic. Sharrow put early heat on Verbal so he could survive it and use that as a vetting tool so Verbal could last longer. Verbal, however, misinterpreted that.

I get why Verbal would arrest Sharrow, what I don't get is why Sharrow would case scum the way he did as a symp. Your suggestion makes sense from a scummate perspective, but not from a symp perspective - precisely because it would be likely to be misinterpreted.

No, Sharrow was either signaling you, Pac, and/or Hess, or he was symping for people he completely ignored - like Crusher or JiF.

Verbal

SMC

Pac

Hess

Slats, Crusher and CTM harp on the "signaling" rationale, but if Pac, Hess, or myself were "signaled," why would any of us kill Sharrow? Why would any of us target Sharrow over more attractive NK targets such as Slats, CTM, or anyone else?

Because it didn;t become obvious until Sharrow turned up dead. DUH!! After the coroner report is when CTM went back and looked. Sorta like being in your thread in a sense. Game becomes simple when you know the answers.

Verbal

SMC

Pac

Hess

This is pretty much were I'm at. Verb is my first choice. You'd be second but I dont feel good about it only because it would put to bed the early signaling cases and we cant kill Pac. Crush 3rd because maybe it would give some insight on why his trained stalled at L-1 for a longgg time.

So what your saying is Slats as scum had 1 day shot and chose to shoot the ape? That's like Rex needing one more roster spot before the season and cutting Revis.

Slats did that because he was trying to get Pac to full reveal. He went all Charles Bronson on him. He quickly admitted after that he only had one shot after all you idiots started coming up with these dumb "let's lynch and have Slats shoot so and so" scenario's.

I do have to admit Pac's reveal was odd from the start but unless someone counters not sure what can be done.

LMFAO!!! I just dont trust anyone right now muffin top. And I dont like how you claim those Slats shot scenario's were dumb. They were the best way to gain info

Verbal

SMC

Pac

Hess

Scum would take out Sharrow because he's good at this game. He gets better as the numbers dwindle, and this game started out small.

He was also behaving odd for himself. I and others noted it on D1. Scum could've assumed that that odd behavior was representative of a town power role knowing that he wasn't scum. Oops.

You're making an awful lot of excuses for Verbal, Slats.

Whatever. I'm just pointing out that anyone could've taken out Sharrow. It's hardly as cut and dried as you're trying to make it sound. Hell, scum could've taken out Sharrow specifically to get people to look at Verbal. There are a lot of possibilities.

You're completely focused on just one of them.

Scum would take out Sharrow because he's good at this game. He gets better as the numbers dwindle, and this game started out small.

He was also behaving odd for himself. I and others noted it on D1. Scum could've assumed that that odd behavior was representative of a town power role knowing that he wasn't scum. Oops.

That was about 7 games worth of day 1 posting packed into one for Sharrow. LOL

hahah...

yeah, because I'm usually subdued when I know I'm right about something and people are questioning me.

Hey Slats my name is Pete.. nice to meet you.

Nah, I mean the way you're trying to twist my role around. That I LIED about it. Haha!

I already spilled the ugly truth, but you can worry about whether or not I'm lying again. Don't really care. BG went above and beyond to explain what a total badass I am, only to put ", one time," in the middle of my enormous killing ability description - and I missed it. Simple as that. But once I was rolling with being a standard vig, I figured I'd keep it up. Especially as it pertained to your bullsh*t half reveal.

Whatever. I'm just pointing out that anyone could've taken out Sharrow. It's hardly as cut and dried as you're trying to make it sound. Hell, scum could've taken out Sharrow specifically to get people to look at Verbal. There are a lot of possibilities.

You're completely focused on just one of them.

Why would scum take out Sharrow to frame Verbal? It's not like Verbal does anything but lay low and be an opportunist.

I can see scum trying to frame you or CTM. But Verbal? Get real.

Why would scum take out Sharrow to frame Verbal? It's not like Verbal does anything but lay low and be an opportunist.

I can see scum trying to frame you or CTM. But Verbal? Get real.

Scum need everyone out of the game but themselves. It's your job to frame everyone, scummy bunny.

Archived