Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Mr. White hauled off to jail and the group losing another one of their valuable members, you all knew you needed to act fast to take out these cops before it was too late. A few people were discussed, but one man quickly drew the attention of most of you. Hess tried to explain his actions and as his explanations went ignored, he continued to grow more frustrated. Hess warned this was the wrong decision, and you all had to change your minds before it was too late, as he pointed you to those who he felt were the real culprits.

With his words getting him nowhere, Hess eventually lost his cool and immediately went for his gun. He drew it and aimed at those who had circled around him, but before he could act, JiF quickly drew his weapon and hit Hess with one quick bullet to the head, killing him dead before he pulled the trigger or even hit the ground.

A quick search of Hess' body finds one very interesting item... a badge.

Holdaway.jpg

Hess, aka Holdaway the cop (roleless mafia) has been killed.

Night 4 has begun. All night actions are due by 10PM.

On the bus back from the movie.

Sweet on Hess lynch. He and Crusher are last 2 scum in my book. Note the Crusher bussing. Lynch me tomorrow and its a guaranteed loss for town.

And Slats, the Verbal lynch made sense. He was useless anyway.

On the bus back from the movie.

Sweet on Hess lynch. He and Crusher are last 2 scum in my book. Note the Crusher bussing. Lynch me tomorrow and its a guaranteed loss for town.

And Slats, the Verbal lynch made sense. He was useless anyway.

You are the scummiest bastard. Haha! You'd be better off just not posting.

BTW, I seriously doubt Slats will be NKd. Why? Because want a guaranteed vote against me, needing 3 for a lynch.

So the vote will be Slats, plus scum, and the other townie. My guess is that it will be me, Slats, Crusher, and Pac tomorrow. Crusher, the scum busser is going to vote for me along with Slats. Pac is more likely to vote me as well.

You are the scummiest bastard. Haha! You'd be better off just not posting.

I'm calling it. You'll be alive tomorrow so you can lynch me. That's scum victory right there and Slats Jordan will be played like a fool

With Mr. White hauled off to jail and the group losing another one of their valuable members, you all knew you needed to act fast to take out these cops before it was too late. A few people were discussed, but one man quickly drew the attention of most of you. Hess tried to explain his actions and as his explanations went ignored, he continued to grow more frustrated. Hess warned this was the wrong decision, and you all had to change your minds before it was too late, as he pointed you to those who he felt were the real culprits.

With his words getting him nowhere, Hess eventually lost his cool and immediately went for his gun. He drew it and aimed at those who had circled around him, but before he could act, JiF quickly drew his weapon and hit Hess with one quick bullet to the head, killing him dead before he pulled the trigger or even hit the ground.

A quick search of Hess' body finds one very interesting item... a badge.

Holdaway.jpg

Hess, aka Holdaway the cop (roleless mafia) has been killed.

Night 4 has begun. All night actions are due by 10PM.

i guess sharrow was signalling to hess afterall :biggrin:

BTW, I seriously doubt Slats will be NKd. Why? Because want a guaranteed vote against me, needing 3 for a lynch.

So the vote will be Slats, plus scum, and the other townie. My guess is that it will be me, Slats, Crusher, and Pac tomorrow. Crusher, the scum busser is going to vote for me along with Slats. Pac is more likely to vote me as well.

Whether I'm alive or dead tomorrow, the town play should be no lynch.

Whether I'm alive or dead tomorrow, the town play should be no lynch.

There will be 4 players tomorrow. No lynch gets us to night phase and then another kill. That leaves 3 players and 1 of them scum. Makes for an easier decision.

Good thinking, Slats. I agree.

Dear Pac,

If you're really the doc, you should get creative with your protect tonight. If they somehow don't get a kill tonight, we can lynch freely tomorrow.

I agree.

Pac, if he really is the doc, has a knack for that. It won't be the first time he guessed right on protection

1. Crusher -- claimed roless

2. JiF -- claimed roless

3. Ape -- roless

4. Pac -- claimed doc

5. SMC -- claimed roless

6. CTM -- town investigator

7. slats -- claimed vig

8. JF80 -- GF finder

9. Sharrow -- symp

10. Verbal --roless

11. Hess -- roleless mafia

There will be 4 players tomorrow. No lynch gets us to night phase and then another kill. That leaves 3 players and 1 of them scum. Makes for an easier decision.

Good thinking, Slats. I agree.

Your act is getting old. You have never been this agreeable or even much of a team player. Drop the act and confess.

Your act is getting old. You have never been this agreeable or even much of a team player. Drop the act and confess.

Youre the last scum and its so clear. Nice buss job on Hess. Youre going to try to ride that to victory.

You were reluctant to vote Hess before and now you had no choice because the last 2 scum were the trains.

Youre the last scum and its so clear. Nice buss job on Hess. Youre going to try to ride that to victory.

You were reluctant to vote Hess before and now you had no choice because the last 2 scum were the trains.

You forgot the part where I was a fat child and used to feel bad when the skinny kids would call me chubby.

Reluctant to vote Hess? I voted Hess the beginning of day 2. Right after Sharrow flipped symp, went back and noticed he was hollering out to you as well. If people wanna win they will vote you, if they dont you will have bragging rights, because though it pisses me off, you played great this game.

Archived