Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I was so completely, utterly wrong. How could that be?

lol..

shoulda hammered fatman

Oh, yeah, Slats. STFU. You had the chance to lynch Crusher and punked out. But like I said, it was only Verbal. No big loss.

oh well, got imaptient and did something i had resisted all day... my bad

atleast the game will start progressing now

No blame at all. Again, Slats punked out on the Crusher lynch. Now he comes back and does his "I told ya so." But so what?

You did the right thing.

No blame at all. Again, Slats punked out on the Crusher lynch. Now he comes back and does his "I told ya so." But so what?

You did the right thing.

No he didn't, he should've voted you. JiF is suspicious of you, too. We really could've lynched scum today.

Oh well.

No he didn't, he should've voted you. JiF is suspicious of you, too. We really could've lynched scum today.

Oh well.

I'm a townie, jackass. Lynch me and I'll laugh at you the whole way in my dead thread.

Oh well.

I think you climb the charts my friend. 2 opportunities to hammer and you were too scared to get your hands dirty. Like you knew something all of us didnt.

I wasnt ever really suspicious of SMC. His willingness to get mk'ed, lynched, shot, etc won me over. I'm not clearing anyone now but making it clear that I said I think his lynch gives us a lot of info - inisght on Verbal and clears the early signaling attempts from Sharrow to him and Pac - not that I found him scummy. This changes that.

Very curious to see who dies tonight because I'm lost.

I give Pac a pass for not hammering Friday because the NYPD was after him, but there was no excuse for Slats.

He may have done a public service for some in killing Ape, but he's still in no position to point fingers over Verbal.

I think you climb the charts my friend. 2 opportunities to hammer and you were too scared to get your hands dirty. Like you knew something all of us didnt.

I wasnt ever really suspicious of SMC. His willingness to get mk'ed, lynched, shot, etc won me over. I'm not clearing anyone now but making it clear that I said I think his lynch gives us a lot of info - inisght on Verbal and clears the early signaling attempts from Sharrow to him and Pac - not that I found him scummy. This changes that.

Very curious to see who dies tonight because I'm lost.

How did we clear any signaling attempts? The signals were potentially to Hess, SMC, and Pac - and all of those possibilities are still alive and well thanks to this useless lynch that I didn't want any part of. Verbal was the guy the mafia symp was obviously trying to cast suspicion on. I was scared of nothing, I felt Sharrow's actions cleared Verbal, and I was right.

I like you throwing suspicion on me, btw, as it's the only thing potentially keeping me alive. Keep it up!

<3 you mt...but slatsy watsy was scared to get his hands dirty on 2 different occassions while not really presenting another option.

I presented the suicidal SMC. I'd've been willing to lynch Hess.

I'm only voting for black and brown people next day phase. Only if that doesn't work will I vote for fat people.

How did we clear any signaling attempts? The signals were potentially to Hess, SMC, and Pac - and all of those possibilities are still alive and well thanks to this useless lynch that I didn't want any part of. Verbal was the guy the mafia symp was obviously trying to cast suspicion on. I was scared of nothing, I felt Sharrow's actions cleared Verbal, and I was right.

I like you throwing suspicion on me, btw, as it's the only thing potentially keeping me alive. Keep it up!

We didnt penis. Read.

I said SMC's death would have cleared signaling attempts eventhough I have a town read on him.

And you didnt get your hands dirty with Crushlove either. I'm saying you avoided hammering twice like you knew more than everyone else while not really giving an alternative solution.

Too funny,, I still say NO WAY. Ape is money. LOL Can;t wait to read where ape tyoed "**** you guys" in SMC's thread.

True. I keep forgeting that he sharpened his skills over at DM. He's the Aaron Maybin of mafia and the nickname Mayhem would be fitting.

We didnt penis. Read.

I said SMC's death would have cleared signaling attempts eventhough I have a town read on him.

And you didnt get your hands dirty with Crushlove either. I'm saying you avoided hammering twice like you knew more than everyone else while not really giving an alternative solution.

Nothing to do with keeping my hands clean. As scum, I could've easily hammered either one of them (if Crush is also town) citing the will of the people and not only would there've been a dead townie, but my hands would've been even cleaner. No one thinks CTM is dirty for hammering Verbal, do they?

Racist.

Selectively.

Nothing to do with keeping my hands clean. As scum, I could've easily hammered either one of them (if Crush is also town) citing the will of the people and not only would there've been a dead townie, but my hands would've been even cleaner. No one thinks CTM is dirty for hammering Verbal, do they?

Selectively.

Good pint. Now just shut up and tell me if you are scum.

1. Crusher -- claimed roless

2. JiF -- claimed roless

3. Ape -- roless

4. Pac -- claimed doc

5. SMC -- claimed roless

6. CTM -- claimed roless

7. slats -- claimed vig

8. JF80 -- GF finder

9. Sharrow -- symp

10. Verbal --roless

11. Hess -- claimed roless

The lynch candidates will likely come from the claimed roless group (Crusher, JiF, SMC, CTM, and Hess).

Tonight's NK will likely be on Slats or Pac IMO. Scum wants to keep the roleless alive in order to hide. I know I'm a townie, but some would want to look at me which is fine. But I'd like to look at Crusher and Hess the next day.

Vote Count:

JiF (3) - Verbal, Pac, Crusher

Crusher (4) - CTM, Hess, JiF, SMC

SMC (1) - slats

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Final Vote Count:

JiF (1) - Verbal

SMC (2) - slats, Crusher

Verbal (5) - Hess, Pac, SMC, JiF, CTM

I'm posting these for reference. The top one is the Crusher count before he started losing votes and then the final vote count for Verbal.

My thoughts were, that scum would be on one of these trains but being that both stalled out, that might not be the case. Me, CTM, Hess and SMC both being on the high man lynch trains. Depending on tonight, this might be a good place to look. Unless we let Crusher slip away who like Slats, didnt want to get their hands dirty on Verbal...and ofcourse the ever so honest Pac wasnt on either trains.

So the question is, who does this cast more guilt on? The guys holding up the train or the ones pushing it?

I was very suspicious, until those antics started.. Not so sure now, just can't see scum doing that.... his confidence in verbals guilt made me wonder if there was some bussing going on. My preference would've been to lynch hess or crusher, but atleast the games moving again

I'm posting these for reference. The top one is the Crusher count before he started losing votes and then the final vote count for Verbal.

My thoughts were, that scum would be on one of these trains but being that both stalled out, that might not be the case. Me, CTM, Hess and SMC both being on the high man lynch trains. Depending on tonight, this might be a good place to look. Unless we let Crusher slip away who like Slats, didnt want to get their hands dirty on Verbal...and ofcourse the ever so honest Pac wasnt on either trains.

So the question is, who does this cast more guilt on? The guys holding up the train or the ones pushing it?

Don't make me freak out on you.

Pac was on the Verbal train. Hess and SMC were on both, with SMC championing both pretty hard.

ScummilyMartyringChicano should be the next lynch.

Archived