Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

...and you killed my teammate Verbal. LOL You have played well this game my friend.

No, I have not played well this game. I let my desire to see Verbal dead cloud my judgment. But now that is over Im able to focus on the ladt two scum--you and Hess. You 2 were my choice for final scum.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I have not played well this game. I let my desire to see Verbal dead cloud my judgment. But now that is over Im able to focus on the ladt two scum--you and Hess. You 2 were my choice for final scum.

I just went back and read every post in this thread where you mention Hess. Interesting reading. It's rare to see anyone defend another player in this game the way you were defending Hess - right up until it became obvious that he was going to be lynched.

I just went back and read every post in this thread where you mention Hess. Interesting reading. It's rare to see anyone defend another player in this game the way you were defending Hess - right up until it became obvious that he was going to be lynched.

Yeah, like I said, I didnt play well this game. I was blinded by my desire to have Verbal die. But thats cool. Hopefully we can no lynch to improve our odds.

Again, I guarantee a town loss if Im lynched in endgame. But Ill leave the choice to others. If we dont do no lynch, let me be the first to vote for myself so you and Pac can decide who to lynch. Scum is likely to kill JiF and keave you and Pac alive to lynch me.

Im a roleness townie. I absolutely guarantee that.

So a quick viewing of Hess' filthy posts didn't uncover much - shocker.

the one thing I will say is he and SMC were the only ones today that were outwardly doubting my claim...

The 2 people that Hess didn't address much, if at all, are SMC and JiF.

I have to double check but I think Hess was on Crushers vote train while Crush was at L1.. if that's true Crush looks pretty good in my estimation.

Ok so I feel good about Crusher... That imbecile Hess voted him early on and left him at L1 for over 7 hours... I don't think there's any way he goes for a bus move there when he knew I/we were going to be coming back after him.

Slats is savvy and has made some questionable posts but I'm sadly back to a town vibe for him.

That leaves JiF and SMC...

One is playing an incredibly poor game as town and the other is playing great as scum.

If JiF is the last scum and your not.. nobody should ever call him anything than SIR.. He played his a$$ off. WOW

I agree about that for JiF.

Guys, Im telling you--Im 100% a townie. I totally guarantee it. Ive been wiling to put my life on the line this game the whole time. I wish Slats had a shot to shoot me. I offered to be the lynch and suggested a modkill. This time, Ill vote myself first if no lynch isnt agreed to. Ill vote myself first and leave up to others to decide.

no lynch is an interesting but I think they'll just shoot Crush...

but on the other hand.. if Crush is the last scum (which I highly, highly doubt) then it would be interesting to see who's left after tomorrow night.

I'm game for a NL.

possibly.

You all were sleeping lightly. Spending half your time laying down still throwing accusations back and forth between those you felt were guilty. In between you'd close your eyes for just a moment, but trying not to fall completely asleep as to avoid waking up behind bars. But it's a lot easier said than done. One by one, you all slowly doze off, until the last of you can't hold out any longer, and you all drift off to sleep.

You all wake up with the sun and look around and hoping to get lucky to all still be there. It turns out you're not so lucky, because another one of you is missing. That old bastard never stood a chance.

3093295.jpg

JiF, aka Mr. Blue (roleless townie) has been arrested.

Day four has begun. With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Yeah, like I said, I didnt play well this game. I was blinded by my desire to have Verbal die. But thats cool. Hopefully we can no lynch to improve our odds.

Again, I guarantee a town loss if Im lynched in endgame. But Ill leave the choice to others. If we dont do no lynch, let me be the first to vote for myself so you and Pac can decide who to lynch. Scum is likely to kill JiF and keave you and Pac alive to lynch me.

Im a roleness townie. I absolutely guarantee that.

RIP sweet one

Your like a regular Nostrill-dumb-a$$

No lynch is fine but at this point

vote SMC

Guys, like I thought would happen, the scum wanted to eliminate JiF so the two anti-SMC voters (Slats & Pac) would still be out there in order to lynch me.

Pac, you have a wifom tonight of protection. Who to protect, yourself or slats. Crusher is final scum and we'll have end game next day.

Crusher was trying to engineer my lynch.

Think about it. The normal scum move would have been to kill Slats as uncountered power and keep the pool of roleless townies alive. That way the scum could hide. But, no, scum killed a roleless townie which leaves only 2 claimed roleless townies, myself and Crusher. That is against the odds for scum UNLESS, you are trying to engineer a lynch of a specific player.

Crusher needs 2 players inclined to vote for me and Pac just said I must die and we know Slats has had a hard on for me. Pac and Slats need to live for Crusher to win. That's why he voted so quick to lynch me. He was likely hoping for Slats and Pac to follow. But Slats votes no lynch and ruins that.

As SMC announced, this put Crusher at L1:

You know, screw this.

Unvote: Verbal

Vote: Crusher

That puts Crusher at L-1

Now look at all these posts from Hess not unvoting Crusher:

Agreed, it's the only reason I believe you're the doc actually.

Slats DON'T SHOOT YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting to see a JiF vs. Crusher battle for like, ever.

Actually slats shoot if you want...lol I was thinking the day would end with your kill.

yeah, except you lose the scum wifom on who they should NK/arrest.

During the dicussion....

BTW, ask yourselves this--why would Hess kill Sharrow?

What would Hess gain by killing Sharrow? Sharrow joke voted Hess. He didn't present a case against him. He was no threat to Hess. Did Hess just random kill someone?

Now look at Verbal. Sharrow made a case against him. In Slats' words "nudged" a lynch against him. Verbal went to L-2 that day. He'd be in the crosshairs again the next day. He couldn't afford to have Sharrow around "nudging" a case against him, so he NK'd Sharrow. Creates a perfect WIFOM. "Why would I kill Sharrow after he made a case against me? I would've killed SMC instead."

More Hess posts...

IM not scum. I've been busy with out of office work. Will be home later. My best bets for scum are Crusher, CTM and Verb. If Sharrow was signaling and that's all we're going to care about it was SMC and Pac. Slats should shoot me and be done with this.

Sigh, nevermind, on my blackberry and missed last page.

Until finally....

slats and Pac won't hammer Crusher, Verb decided not to play and now I'm bored.

UNVOTE VOTE VERB

Just can't imagine that Hess would leave Crusher at L1 for that amount of time as his scmmmate - no matter how crazy and black he is.

Slats, I'm talking to a dead man most likely because you're the likely kill target. But if Pac guesses right and you make it out a live, you're making a terrible mistake going after me.

Again, Crusher NEEDED you and Pac to be alive now to vote me. Why kill JiF? Pac said he might be scum. Scum would want to keep a lynch candidate alive. But, no, Crusher needed Slats alive to lynch me.

I'm definitely going to be alive tomorrow because Crusher needs me alive as a lynch candidate.

So Pac or Slats, think about this--I was pretty out there countering the anti-Hess argument. CTM even mentioned that. Why would I be out there like that as scum? Yes, its potentially a WIFOM, but an incredible risk.

Same with inviting Slats to shoot me.

Same with offering myself up for a lynch

Same with suggesting I fish for a modkill.

Scum wouldn't do that.

Yes, I made mistakes in this game and have not played well. But don't doom the town because of that. I'm 100% townie.

I'm definitely going to be alive tomorrow because Crusher needs me alive as a lynch candidate.

So Pac or Slats, think about this--I was pretty out there countering the anti-Hess argument. CTM even mentioned that. Why would I be out there like that as scum? Yes, its potentially a WIFOM, but an incredible risk.

Same with inviting Slats to shoot me.

Same with offering myself up for a lynch

Same with suggesting I fish for a modkill.

Scum wouldn't do that.

Yes, I made mistakes in this game and have not played well. But don't doom the town because of that. I'm 100% townie.

All of that is along the lines of scum voting themselves - which we've seen many times.

You seem to want to explain things. Explain Hess leaving Crusher at L1 for seven hours, when all it would've taken for him to lose a scummate was for Verbal to show up, or me to get bored and hammer (which I said I'd be willing to do). Hess may be crazy, but he's not stupid.

All of that is along the lines of scum voting themselves - which we've seen many times.

You seem to want to explain things. Explain Hess leaving Crusher at L1 for seven hours, when all it would've taken for him to lose a scummate was for Verbal to show up, or me to get bored and hammer (which I said I'd be willing to do). Hess may be crazy, but he's not stupid.

Hess killed his symp who, according to you, clearly signaled him.

Haha! Hess may've missed his symp signalling to him, but he's unlikely to miss Crusher in a small chatroom.

True. But answer me this--why was JiF NK'd rather than you? Wouldn't you have been the likely target? Keep the claimed roleless alive to muddy the waters.

But, no, scum went for the player that was less inclined to vote on the main train--namely, me. Scum needed the players alive who would likely vote for me and win the game for scum. Those 2 players are you and Pac.

True. But answer me this--why was JiF NK'd rather than you? Wouldn't you have been the likely target? Keep the claimed roleless alive to muddy the waters.

But, no, scum went for the player that was less inclined to vote on the main train--namely, me. Scum needed the players alive who would likely vote for me and win the game for scum. Those 2 players are you and Pac.

Honestly, your explanations of why scum would do what only make you look scummier to me. What you need is for someone else to suggest that you wouldn't do something as scum. When you do it, it sounds like you're purposely doing things like it's opposite day just so you can make these comments in thread.

There's just no logical reason for Hess to leave Crusher at L1 for that amount of time. Even with all the spinning you're doing, you can't seem to spin that.

This is the updated list

1. Crusher -- claimed roless (character unknown)

2. JiF -- roleless (Mr. Blue)

3. Ape -- roleless (Mr. Brown)

4. Pac -- claimed doc (character unknown)

5. SMC -- claimed roleless (character unknown)

6. CTM -- town investigator (Mr. White)

7. slats -- claimed vig (character unknown)

8. JF80 -- GF finder (Joe Cabot)

9. Sharrow -- symp (Marvin Nash)

10. Verbal --roless (K Billy)

11. Hess -- roleless mafia (Holdaway)

There are 4 left. I think Crusher is Mr. Orange (the undercover cop), Slats is Mr. Blond, and Pac is Mr. Pink. No one confirm that, but that's my thinking because it makes sense with the role setup.

Archived