Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

Honestly, your explanations of why scum would do what only make you look scummier to me. What you need is for someone else to suggest that you wouldn't do something as scum. When you do it, it sounds like you're purposely doing things like it's opposite day just so you can make these comments in thread.

There's just no logical reason for Hess to leave Crusher at L1 for that amount of time. Even with all the spinning you're doing, you can't seem to spin that.

Of course it would make me look scummier because you have a hardon for me like I did for Verbal.

As to Hess leaving Crusher at L1 for "that amount of time"--it's quite ironic you mention that because that is EXACTLY the excuse Hess made about Sharrow leaving him at L1. Hess vehemently argued that Sharrow as symp wouldn't leave him at L-1 for so long. Remember?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why I think SMC is scum

1. Slats is the vig and I pretty much never felt anything but good bout him. His Charles Bronson thing on Pac was bad a$$

2. Pac.. slimy reveal but at the end of the day NO one countered.

3. Sharrow sent a signal to hess ( hess was scum)

4. Sharrow sent signal to Pac and SMC, see #2

5. SMC did everything to save the only scum member left (Hess) until it was obvious he was dead.

I will play this anyway you want but unless Slats or Pac admit to being scum at the end of the day SMC has to die. I see it ending no other way.

Of course it would make me look scummier because you have a hardon for me like I did for Verbal.

As to Hess leaving Crusher at L1 for "that amount of time"--it's quite ironic you mention that because that is EXACTLY the excuse Hess made about Sharrow leaving him at L1. Hess vehemently argued that Sharrow as symp wouldn't leave him at L-1 for so long. Remember?

Hess wasn't at L1 for that long, and Sharrow wasn't posting while Hess was there.

Go back and put together a post the same way I did with Crush at L1. Start with the point where Hess reaches L1 and list all of Sharrow's posts until someone unvotes him.

Why I think SMC is scum

1. Slats is the vig and I pretty much never felt anything but good bout him. His Charles Bronson thing on Pac was bad a$$

5. SMC did everything to save the only scum member left (Hess) until it was obvious he was dead.

I will play this anyway you want but unless Slats or Pac admit to being scum at the end of the day SMC has to die. I see it ending no other way.

Yeah, SMC is doing it wrong. If he's looking to move votes, he should be trying to convince us that Pac's doc reveal is BS.

So, Slats, do these Hess posts look familiar???

A joke vote that he sits on almost the entire day, allows to get to L1 and doesn't unvote....

He mentions Pac and SMC off the bat and voted me first all the way to L1 and SMC unvoted, not Sharrow. Voting me the entire day and willing to let me be lynched would have been retarded.

You're using Hess' argument to defend Crusher.

Yeah, SMC is doing it wrong. If he's looking to move votes, he should be trying to convince us that Pac's doc reveal is BS.

You're likely a dead man unless Pac guesses right. But it will be funny when you're punked by Crusher.

Why I think SMC is scum

Of course you see it no other way, Mr. Orange. YOU have to see me die in order to win. Slats/Pac isn't voting for the other.

Everything rides on me being in the end so you can engineer my lynch and have the player inclined to vote for me to live.

Why would I try to convince you Pac is scum when he is obviously town? He's obviously Mr. Pink.

You're Mr. Blond, so that means Crusher is Mr. Orange.

So, Slats, do these Hess posts look familiar???

You're using Hess' argument to defend Crusher.

Those "points" by Hess were disputed during the game.

Do this:

Hess wasn't at L1 for that long, and Sharrow wasn't posting while Hess was there.

Go back and put together a post the same way I did with Crush at L1. Start with the point where Hess reaches L1 and list all of Sharrow's posts until someone unvotes him.

And get back to me as to how that compares to Hess leaving Crush at L1 for seven hours while posting numerous times.

If I'm not mistaken, you were the first one to unvote Hess to get him off of L1, too. When you put that post together, make sure you include the unvote post that completes the timeline.

Thanks.

Why would I try to convince you Pac is scum when he is obviously town? He's obviously Mr. Pink.

You're Mr. Blond, so that means Crusher is Mr. Orange.

Are you still phishing for that modkill? No character names please.

I'm glad you're convinced that Pac is town. You probably could've gotten me to do some second guessing if you put together a decent case as to why he was full of sh*t. This makes it easier.

Are you still phishing for that modkill? No character names please.

I'm glad you're convinced that Pac is town. You probably could've gotten me to do some second guessing if you put together a decent case as to why he was full of sh*t. This makes it easier.

Not fishing for a modkill at all. Why would I try to convince you Pac was scum? He's clearly town.

Crusher is punking you, which is cool.

Those "points" by Hess were disputed during the game.

Do this:

And get back to me as to how that compares to Hess leaving Crush at L1 for seven hours while posting numerous times.

If I'm not mistaken, you were the first one to unvote Hess to get him off of L1, too. When you put that post together, make sure you include the unvote post that completes the timeline.

Thanks.

Those points were "disputed" because Hess was pointing to Ape's unofficial vote count while CTM was relying on BG's vote count which happened some time later and after the unvoting happened. Hess' point was proven. The same point you're trying to use to defend Crusher.

Ironic that I made the mistake in defending Hess and you're making the same one was defending Crusher.

Not fishing for a modkill at all. Why would I try to convince you Pac was scum? He's clearly town.

Crusher is punking you, which is cool.

If he is, good for him. He will get my hearty congratulations when this is over.

Those points were "disputed" because Hess was pointing to Ape's unofficial vote count while CTM was relying on BG's vote count which happened some time later and after the unvoting happened. Hess' point was proven. The same point you're trying to use to defend Crusher.

Ironic that I made the mistake in defending Hess and you're making the same one was defending Crusher.

Put the post together that shows all of Sharrow's activity while Hess languished at L1 and maybe I'll listen to this.

But if all you're going to do is offer up opinion, I'm not interested.

Facts, please.

Oh wait, you mean the unvote YOU ADVOCATED???

Don't like this speed move on Hess at all. Someone should unvote.

Yup.

But again, your deflection attempts are painfully obvious.

Just STFU. You're a duplicitous fraud.

Seriously, you're criticizing me for doing what you advocated. That's a new low for you.

There's no deflection. You're defending Crusher based on the SAME logic Hess used to defend himself for what his symp did. And then you try to use a "gotcha" on something you championed and I followed. SMH

Crusher is now trying to guess who Pac is going to protect tonight.

Crusher desperately wants Slats alive because of his hardon for me, but does Crusher take the chance of NKg Pac who would self vote. If we go to the next phase without anybody dying we would know what he tried. Or does Crusher go for the kill on Slats and hope Pac self protects thinking that Crusher wants Slats alive and then Crusher can try to convince Pac to vote for me?

Good battle going on now between Pac and Crusher.

Slats is too pigheaded to wonder why he has been kept alive so long. If I'm scum, would I risk his Chihuahua routine or would I take him out and hopefully be able to convince others?

Slats has been 100% against me for a couple of days now. That's a hell of a risk keeping such a rabid individual alive if I was scum.

First off, thank god JiF is dead! I guess he was the one playing the worst townie game ever.

SMC you might have been able to convince me if you'd gone after Slats but continuing your case on Crusher is a dead end.

There is no friggin way Hess leaves his last scummate at L1 when he knows it was only a matter of time after killing his partner that we circle back to him. I can't see how that possibly makes sense.

Since I'm left with you or Slats balance questions have to come into play...

Is it more likely that A) Slats is a GF with a day kill or B ) SMC is the GF.

If it's A:

Scum - GF, roleless Scum, Symp, 1 Daykill

Town - GF Finder, Finder, Doc

B:

Scum - GF, roleless scum, symp

Town - GF Finder, Finder, Vig

Honestly I could make a case for A just as much as B.... Slats was quite vocal about undermining my claim while mounting a stoic defense for not voting Verb... which I thought was odd given the fact that everyone was pretty clueless at that point.

SMC on the other hand went all in on Verb and is seemingly blind to the fact that there's no way Hess would leave Crush at L1...

tough choices.

Crusher is now trying to guess who Pac is going to protect tonight.

Crusher desperately wants Slats alive because of his hardon for me, but does Crusher take the chance of NKg Pac who would self vote. If we go to the next phase without anybody dying we would know what he tried. Or does Crusher go for the kill on Slats and hope Pac self protects thinking that Crusher wants Slats alive and then Crusher can try to convince Pac to vote for me?

Good battle going on now between Pac and Crusher.

Slats is too pigheaded to wonder why he has been kept alive so long. If I'm scum, would I risk his Chihuahua routine or would I take him out and hopefully be able to convince others?

Slats has been 100% against me for a couple of days now. That's a hell of a risk keeping such a rabid individual alive if I was scum.

Haha!

You've played this entirely wrong. The play was to frame Pac. He and I have doubted each other's claims all game, and he's already done that thing where he doesn't know if he's the cop or the doc. There was a lot of discussion about whether or not his claim had any merit. Now you're in a hole. The only person you can really kill is me, because you've announced that you know Crusher is scum (similar to how you knew there was no connection between Sharrow and Hess, or that you knew there was one between Sharrow and Verbal), and you have to assume that Pac will self-protect.

You've run this narration all game about how you wouldn't do things the way they were done if you were scum. It's been pretty funny. I'm looking forward to seeing who's dead this morning, and your explanation of it.

Oh, and the name calling isn't going to work on me. Neither is repeating yourself. Do some fact hunting. Show me all of Sharrow's activity while he let Hess linger at L1 for seven hours so we can draw comparisons to Hess leaving Crusher in that situation. You want to say you unvoted Hess because I suggested it? Fine. Show me your activity in the thread while Hess was at L1 before that unvote, too.

Here's a fearless prediction: you won't do that.

Slats, this is the activity in sequence for October 24. Sorry, but this has to be split into parts.

I'm like the ultimate peacekeeper. I can make even Ape & CTM agree on something.

Vote Count:

CTM (2) - Ape, JF80

JF80 (4) - Crusher, Hess, slats, CTM

SMC (2) - Pac, Verbal

Ape (1) - JiF

Hess (2) - Sharrow, SMC

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

meh.. lynching JetsBabe80 on day 1 seems weak to me.

I'll re-read later on to see if he warrants a vote.

Normally, I'd second this statement - but I don't think its as relevant in an 11 person game as it is in a 20 person game, when we are more accustomed to hearing "oh, he's an easy D1 lynch".

Look at the roster for this game, 1/2 the game is made up of people who are considered the "easy D1 lynch" candidates... you, JF80, CTM, Crusher, JIF, me... all people that catch D1 trains EVERY game now. Heck even Verbal gets run up pretty early on a lot lately... so if we embrace the idea that we don't want to lynch the easy-to-lynch loudmouths on D1, we are left with Sharrow, Slats, SMC and Hess... who has really toned down the looney-tunes Hessness so far, btw.

hmmm... good point.. where's the Hessapalooza act this game?

unvote

Vote Hess

Unvote

Vote Hess

That should make it 2 trains with 4 votes... *squints eyes and glares at the fat psychotic pigs in the room while waiting for someone to flinch*

I'm a tool.

/Ape'd

Nah...I usually "hehe".

This I agree with. Although SMC also qualifies, Hess works.

Unvote

Vote: Hess

L-2

Oops...ninja'd......L-1.

Time to talk, Hess.

Second part:

Time to talk, Hess.

Verbal sucks.

Unofficial Vote Count:

CTM (1) - JF80

JF80 (4) - Crusher, Hess, slats, CTM

Ape (1) - JiF

Hess (5) - Sharrow, SMC, Pac, Ape, Verbal

Don't like this speed move on Hess at all. Someone should unvote.

unvote

vote: Ape

Unvote: Hess

So I had already voted Hess, posted in thread. Then there was the rapid fire votes for Hess, which SLATS criticized and then I unvoted.

So Hess was at L1 for 35 minutes, and you unvoted him with your first post in the thread after he got there.

This compares to Crusher being at L1 for seven hours while Hess posted multiple times... How?

What an interesting day you all had. It seemed to go by very quickly in a rather uncharacteristic move, you decided not to kill anyone today. Who would've thought? As you all go off to sleep, you can't help but continuing your arguing as you lay down and close your eyes, hoping that once morning comes things will be a little clearer.

Before you know it, the sun is up and you look around to find there are now only 3 of you left. Well, I guess you had to have known that was coming, but now you have a smaller pool to work with, you just better not make any more mistakes. Although let's be honest, you might be a little better off without that crazy son of a bitch, you were always a little worried that he was just going to go off and shoot every last one of you.

13Mr.+Blonde+Reservoir+Dogs.jpg

slats, aka Mr. Blonde (one-time day vig) has been arrested.

Day five has begun. With 3 players alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

This is BG's official vote count listing Crusher at L1 and Hess' posts after that.

Vote Count:

JiF (3) - Verbal, Pac, Crusher

Crusher (4) - CTM, Hess, JiF, SMC

SMC (1) - slats

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

IM not scum. I've been busy with out of office work. Will be home later. My best bets for scum are Crusher, CTM and Verb. If Sharrow was signaling and that's all we're going to care about it was SMC and Pac. Slats should shoot me and be done with this.

Sigh, nevermind, on my blackberry and missed last page.

slats and Pac won't hammer Crusher, Verb decided not to play and now I'm bored.

UNVOTE VOTE VERB

So Hess signalled Crusher, CTM, and Verbal for scum. Under Slatslogic that would mean that all 3 were townies, right?

Shocking!

I look forward to reading the narration as to why scum makes this move...

Dead thread?

Just STFU and wait for postgame.

Crusher had to gamble on the protection. Shoot either Pac or Slats. Had to gamble on the self protect by Pac and they needed to get a kill try to convince Pac to vote me.

Pac, it's up to you now. Hess and Crusher voted each other in an OMGUS fashion that day. Hess then lists Crusher as one of his scum, while listing CTM, Verb, YOU, and me. He was hiding Crusher in there.

I'm 100% roleless townie. I know who you are and you should know who I am by now.

Puertoriqueno-to-Puertoriqueno. Father-to-Father. I'm 100% telling you the truth. I'm a townie.

Crusher has been opportunistic this whole game. Yes, I've made bad decisions and I admit that. I was blinded by my vendetta against Verbal, but I can make amends to Verbal now by winning it for the town.

By all this holy, I'm a townie. This is it. The choice is yours Pac.

I'm waiting for Crush's final words but I don't see how there's any way I'm voting him...

Then you gamed me, bro. Because 100% town. I made a lot of mistakes this game, but I'm trying to make amends now.

Archived