We Are Back On Track.....

Mrs. Ryans Podiatrist

I am not worried about the Bills. Their defense can be scored on, even by Sanchez. We need to blitz often to exploit their decimated OL as well.

The only thing we have to worry about is keeping the ball away from Sanchez in key situations. The ONLY thing that can keep us out of the Superbowl is Sanchez. NE is over rated. The Chargers blow. The Raiders are poorly run. The Steelers are old. Flacco sucks (but not as bad as Sanchez). The Bills are over their heads (but I wish we had Fitzpatrick).

See? No problem! Superbowl here we come!!!!!

Roses are red.

The Colts will draft Luck.

The Jets only problem is Sanchez, that schmuck.

On Sunday we will take victory pills,

And we will demolish,

The downtrodden Bills.

I hope that nobody is offended by anything I have written. It took me 2 hours to write the "victory" poem, and I don't want anybody to be upset.

I am not worried about the Bills. Their defense can be scored on, even by Sanchez. We need to blitz often to exploit their decimated OL as well.

The only thing we have to worry about is keeping the ball away from Sanchez in key situations. The ONLY thing that can keep us out of the Superbowl is Sanchez. NE is over rated. The Chargers blow. The Raiders are poorly run. The Steelers are old. Flacco sucks (but not as bad as Sanchez). The Bills are over their heads (but I wish we had Fitzpatrick).

Roses are red.

And we will demolish,

The downtrodden Bills.

I hope that nobody is offended by anything I have written. It took me 2 hours to write the "victory" poem, and I don't want anybody to be upset.

The only problem I have with this post is you don't post enough.

Roses are red.

And we will demolish,

The downtrodden Bills.

We demand a weekly poem. Your fans demand this.

BTW, Are you Gyno Tony??

Jet Jerseys are green,

Mrs Ryans toenail polish is pink.

She scrubs them for Rexie

So they will not stink

When you watch the game Sunday

with your nerves on the brink

Dont focus on Sanchez

He will drive you to drink.

We demand a weekly poem. Your fans demand this.

BTW, Are you Gyno Tony??

Jet Jerseys are green,

Mrs Ryans toenail polish is pink.

She scrubs them for Rexie

So they will not stink

When you watch the game Sunday

with your nerves on the brink

Dont focus on Sanchez

He will drive you to drink.

Great stuff. I get too frazzled by Sanchez to write something that complicated. And no, I am not Gyro Tony, but listen, I do like Greek food.

Archived