SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

meh.. it wasn't that funny - was just dumb luck. The Apes MO is teh FOS on the majority of the game on day 1. He's going to hit someone one time. Not sure why JiF thought that was so hysterical.

Yah ... Wasn't saying it was funny.. Just kind of bought that the little butt plug thought it was

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i actually found jif's little i was laughing so hard when ape was right bit believable... he usually isn't able to fool anyone when scum..

Yah ... Wasn't saying it was funny.. Just kind of bought that the little butt plug thought it was

**** you, you know why its funny.

I'm just shocked at you right now. You're much better than this. I've been dropping enough to you for you to not be this stupid.

I cant believe we're going to let SatanFan80 live to see another day.

I'm not roleless, I've been saying that for the better of the game. But I'm so pissed at your stupidity and listening to the worst mod confirmed townie in the history of mafia, I almost dont want to reveal just to laugh at you all. Seriously considering it.

**** you, you know why its funny.

I'm just shocked at you right now. You're much better than this. I've been dropping enough to you for you to not be this stupid.

I cant believe we're going to let SatanFan80 live to see another day.

I'm not roleless, I've been saying that for the better of the game. But I'm so pissed at your stupidity and listening to the worst mod confirmed townie in the history of mafia, I almost dont want to reveal just to laugh at you all. Seriously considering it.

shhhhh.. time to go to sleep.

*presses a pillow on Jif's stupid face*

don't f-i-g-h-t it..

shhhhh.. time to go to sleep.

*presses a pillow on Jif's stupid face*

don't f-i-g-h-t it..

Its all good buddy. Its like I always say when I'm town. Its about being right. And you will look like an idiot and I will be right. Thats all that matters.

In fact, I'd take that...keeping campaigning for my lynch. It will prove in back to back games your a pussy and a moron.

Its all good buddy. Its like I always say when I'm town. Its about being right. And you will look like an idiot and I will be right. Thats all that matters.

In fact, I'd take that...keeping campaigning for my lynch. It will prove in back to back games your a pussy and a moron.

the only thing that should come out of your disgusting face at this point should be a full claim or a self vote. otherwise shut it.

You're an idiot. Seriously, worst mod confirmed townie ever. **** Bret for that.

At least CTM is using his brain.

what are you hiding lol.. there's 2 people who haven't claimed. you think scum is going to give you a pass tonight for being obtuse?

what are you hiding lol.. there's 2 people who haven't claimed. you think scum is going to give you a pass tonight for being obtuse?

I think answering questions from you is making me dumb. Just shut up and keep being oblivious. You're so worthless. Really wish scum would have NK'ed you...but then again, they are obviously enjoying your mod confirmed stupidity.

Unvote

Vote Verbal

SatanFan80 is still my favorite...but there's got to be a reason why NOBODY is willing to go there. Very weird in fact considering he's by far the most scummy player in the game. Bandonwagon jumping the entire game, didnt care to between DPR and CTM. The list goes on. But whatever, with Pacturd pushing for my lynch I've got to go into self preservation mode.

Archived