SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

who shot sharrow?

and one of our doc claimaints is godfather, imo..

Thought about that too, and its why I want to kill Verb >>> SatanFan80. Starting to believe SF80. Especially seeing how scummy Verb was in his reveal.

I'll be back, going to run out real quick for lunch and bring it back to my desk.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vic has to be the Cop. Why else put a Miller in the game? Pointless.

CTM - look at Verb's reveal and the following posts. Dude ****ed this up like nothing I've ever seen before.

You are awful. I'm not responding to your dumb posts.

I'm a normal Doc - I can protect myself. Not sure what's up with 80.

I think CTM is the Cop, btw. I thought JiF was going to counterclaim me, and then for some reason thought his hints meant Cop. That's why I wanted him to go first - I was thinking he'd reveal Doc and I could pounce on him.

Instead, I went first and we have this mess, as neither 80 nor JiF are apparently any good at counterclaiming.

If there are 3 ******* Docs in this game, I'll laugh my a$$ off.

Thought about that too, and its why I want to kill Verb >>> SatanFan80. Starting to believe SF80. Especially seeing how scummy Verb was in his reveal.

I'll be back, going to run out real quick for lunch and bring it back to my desk.

Filthy ******* hypocrite. I went and grabbed lunch and you call it conveniently disappearing. Noted.

Glad we got that out of the way. That at least settles one line of thinking for me that I wasn't going to throw out there in order to let whichever of you is lying to utilize as their reveal. Part of me wondered if, given how my role worked, there were seperate docs designed to stop against the different type of attacks (arrests vs. kills). Given that we can dismiss that possibility now, there's even less reason to believe we have this whole slew of docs (not that anyone seemed to believe it to begin with). Definitely not 3 and I'm even suspicious of there being 2 given how it seems to that our docs can protect against all attack types. I'd rank my thoughts of possible scum amongst our docs in the order of Verb, 80, then JiF.

jetfan80 is way to willing to die for my tastes, not playing this all all like a town power role imo..

i'm inclined to vote there, but want to hear who shot the sharrow, and if vic's the cop..

Vic already said he was roleless... JiF or Verb is the one who should die.

If you have bullets:

Lynch 80, shoot me tonight. I'll protect CTM again....die....and then you can lynch JiF tomorrow.

And don't think you'll wiggle out of it, JiF....my coroner guarantees your death. And it will make me smile.

BG, what makes you rank me #1?

Mostly just the order of events, now granted I could be giving too much credit to your fellow claimants, but going through the various scenarios of how this could of played out and assuming there is no way that we really have 3 docs, and considering we're still sitting without a claimed cop, I can't see any reason an unclaimed JiF would follow you straight to the doc claim after getting you to reveal first. If he was scum, you'd think the whole point of that would be to let you claim first and then take whichever reveal you didn't. The whole 80 thing is really weird, and could potentially be a gambit, but if that's the case that probably means that two of you are scum, in which case we can come back to him, but if he's scum not pulling a gambit, why the hell would he throw himself out there like that when he wasn't really getting heat from anyone other than JiF, and all but guaranteeing his death within the next 2 days? With an open cop claim still sitting there, I don't get how any scum would immediately put themselves on the chopping block like that. But like I said, maybe I'm just giving them too much credit.

Hey, I could be wrong, but based on the play, the most likely scum of the group would seem to be the one who was backed into a corner to make a reveal and tried to make a play for the role they thought was going to be unclaimed between doc and cop and guessed it wrong. In this case, the most likely candidate for that would seem to be you.

I think CTM is the Cop, btw. I thought JiF was going to counterclaim me, and then for some reason thought his hints meant Cop. That's why I wanted him to go first - I was thinking he'd reveal Doc and I could pounce on him.

Instead, I went first and we have this mess, as neither 80 nor JiF are apparently any good at counterclaiming.

If there are 3 ******* Docs in this game, I'll laugh my a$$ off.

You're still too stupid to realize...wow...this is comical to say the least.

Mostly just the order of events, now granted I could be giving too much credit to your fellow claimants, but going through the various scenarios of how this could of played out and assuming there is no way that we really have 3 docs, and considering we're still sitting without a claimed cop, I can't see any reason an unclaimed JiF would follow you straight to the doc claim after getting you to reveal first. If he was scum, you'd think the whole point of that would be to let you claim first and then take whichever reveal you didn't. The whole 80 thing is really weird, and could potentially be a gambit, but if that's the case that probably means that two of you are scum, in which case we can come back to him, but if he's scum not pulling a gambit, why the hell would he throw himself out there like that when he wasn't really getting heat from anyone other than JiF, and all but guaranteeing his death within the next 2 days? With an open cop claim still sitting there, I don't get how any scum would immediately put themselves on the chopping block like that. But like I said, maybe I'm just giving them too much credit.

Hey, I could be wrong, but based on the play, the most likely scum of the group would seem to be the one who was backed into a corner to make a reveal and tried to make a play for the role they thought was going to be unclaimed between doc and cop and guessed it wrong. In this case, the most likely candidate for that would seem to be you.

The only monkey wrench here is how neo like my role is, how important am I to them??.. I agree with your analysis completely, but as i read it the first thought that popped into mind was that jf80 and jif were in scum chat and misscommunicated about who was going to counter him... Jf80's counter was not strong, it was quick and mechanical.. and jif made a post before he would've read jf80's post that boxed him into the claim..

That makes little sense, and I think you scenario is more likely, it's just how I read it in realtime + i had verb as doc on like day 2

Thank you, I honestly cant believe this is trivial.

peteys got a gun.... peteys got a gun... his whole worlds come undone... shoot jif in the face for fun..

what did shar-row just doooo... in SMC's thread feeling blueee...

You are the biggest moron ever. Shoot me then you stupid ******* pussy. PUSSY!!!! You talk so much game, but we all know you are a PUSSY!!!

LIke I said, you shoot me, I flip exactly what I say I am and I have the last laugh. I'm all about being right when I'm town. We should win either way.

So do it, pussy.

Archived