Damn it!

lancemehl

(In the corner of a padded room, rocking back and forth, tears streaming down my face, screaming,)

" I swear he's a good qb! The ******* ball ball bounced off shonn greene's ******* face! They would've come back if the ******* defense held them in the fourth after that beautiful td drive to start the quarter! ******* Joe Mcknight!! WFT! annd that ******* INT! I swear this team is better than the ******* PATS! Please......."

(Door Slams. Lights Go out.)

Watching those highlights just reinforces how much the Jets miss a guy like Edwards and how much they miss the ability to run the football. Sanchez is so good at the playfake but thats like a lost art this season. The two things he does well- throwing deep and running playaction--- are gone from the 2011 version of the offense.

Watching those highlights just reinforces how much the Jets miss a guy like Edwards and how much they miss the ability to run the football. Sanchez is so good at the playfake but thats like a lost art this season. The two things he does well- throwing deep and running playaction--- are gone from the 2011 version of the offense.

Definitely. I'd still love to know what's in Braylon's file that was so grievous that they felt the need to exile him.

Definitely. I'd still love to know what's in Braylon's file that was so grievous that they felt the need to exile him.

Wish I knew. I think Plax will be back next year but I wonder if the Jets go back to Edwards as well. I cant imagine San Francisco will bring him back and he stats have almost forced him to take another low offer next year. Doubt it will happen, though the organization has a habit of reaching back and bringing back guys who left.

12-4

HA! we've never one ten games in a row in Jets history. we are 5-4 right now and we've had a lot better teams than this. You cannot lose to the Raiders, Ravens, ( our Wild Card competition) and the pats twice and come out on the other side with 12-4. Grow up falacioanchezite!

HA! we've never one ten games in a row in Jets history. we are 5-4 right now and we've had a lot better teams than this. You cannot lose to the Raiders, Ravens, ( our Wild Card competition) and the pats twice and come out on the other side with 12-4. Grow up falacioanchezite!

You sound like your only here to stir up crap. Two post in and your calling people names I can;t find on google? Kinda cranky this morning so goodbye. Don;t see you bringing anything worth having here.

Oh yeah HA HA

You sound like your only here to stir up crap. Two post in and your calling people names I can;t find on google? Kinda cranky this morning so goodbye. Don;t see you bringing anything worth having here.

Oh yeah HA HA

Quick trigger this morning, huh crusher. I do not blame you. Name calling regardlesss of the tenure on the board is inappropriate.

Archived