Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my experience playing scum with Jc and Modding him as scum... he goes quiet purposefully when he's trapped.

Crusher should be next if Jc is scum.

Like I said before...your play is sloppy...especially as it concerns me...your second on my scumlist behind CTM.

What more is there to say?

Looks like several want to string me up...and quick...looks more damning on them...just watch the circus and notice who does what here...should make an interesting Day 3 if I'm lynched.

Thats how I see it. but maybe you are scum and I suck at this game more then all the jumpers and CTM. My guy says no and its huge.

JiF's case? Come dude, JiF plays this game for laughs, nobody listening to him. Your putting your nerd sperm on it for lubrication. giving alot of people easy excuse to jump on. May or may not make you scum but it DOES make you dangerous. The speed that train reeks.

While this is very true...for some reason...everyone actually listened to me this time. Its weird. I know.

But this game, I'm in my mode. Scum hunting genius playing as town. I <3 this game when I'm town. H8 scum. Hell, I even had Ape day 1 but everyone wanted to vote Pac (which was awesome).

Looks like several want to string me up...and quick...looks more damning on them...just watch the circus and notice who does what here...should make an interesting Day 3 if I'm lynched.

I guess that means you aren't claiming a power role or anything? I was waiting to give you the chance if you were.

Thats how I see it. but maybe you are scum and I suck at this game more then all the jumpers and CTM. My guy says no and its huge.

Trust your gut...I am town...if all else fails watch today's interactions for when my coroner's report comes up...I expected heat for the hammer...but not the "bullet train". You are spot on with CTM...when town he is usually the first off the train to ensure the case is well reasoned. He may not when the train is speeding on Ape or Pac but he always listens when it not one of them. This time he is way out on that limb and he is no Ape.

After playing last game with you and knowing how bad everything went after our briliant idea of bussing each...I'm not sure the 2 of you would have done that this game. You're not giving us anything but for some reason, I like your defense which I realize is minimal. But I'm still curious about Brett's day 1 strategy. Felt very contrived. No obsession with me and Brett using the wifom of why would I chide the Ape again...yadayada. I think he watched me do it to perfection and thought he could do it too.

Vote Brett

Jc no reveal?

I guess that means you aren't claiming a power role or anything? I was waiting to give you the chance if you were.

Rather not at this point...I have value to the town...its in the thread...I may need to before the lynch but if I do I suspect "I'll follow the Ape" out of the game.

You put your nerd sperm on both trains,. Im calling you out, your twisting it. Both trains went fast, your sperming both., nuff said. Usually you would be the one to ring in level headed and slow them. I can eat and diegest the play on Pacs cause I know you cant help yourself lynching him. but the JC train took off really quick and you kinda gave permission in a sense. What I will do later is like to look at the jumper ons for both trains.

I'm not denying that I'm an enthusiastic supporter of both trains, my issue is that you said his train is nothing more then me juicing it, which is a giant load of crusher crap...

This is no different then Hess last game a few games back, scum turn up dead, you read through with the new knowledge and if something sticks out you vote it

Too many questions...definitely not your usual blustery self...

Unvote:

Vote: Ape

This post was before several players had even checked in, I'm not buying that JC caught ape during the joke phase of day 1.. I think it's early distancing.. Later that same day, JC followed Ape onto pac with the hammer..

Now he' hinting he's going to claim SK, whichever is fine frankly, and ty for killing ape

I'm not denying that I'm an enthusiastic supporter of both trains, my issue is that you said his train is nothing more then me juicing it, which is a giant load of crusher crap...

This is no different then Hess last game a few games back, scum turn up dead, you read through with the new knowledge and if something sticks out you vote it

Nonetheless i got a nice reaction outta ya. LOL

Rather not at this point...I have value to the town...its in the thread...I may need to before the lynch but if I do I suspect "I'll follow the Ape" out of the game.

rather not at this point ? Your at L-2 which means this is the perfect time. I was starting to lean away from you being scum but I dont think this run up in votes should be wasted without a reveal. If your asking people to get off the train and trust you for the remainder of the game I don't think thats going to happen. Might as well reveal and get it over with.

@CTM you really think Sk hints ?

rather not at this point ? Your at L-2 which means this is the perfect time. I was starting to lean away from you being scum but I dont think this run up in votes should be wasted without a reveal. If your asking people to get off the train and trust you for the remainder of the game I don't think thats going to happen. Might as well reveal and get it over with.

@CTM you really think Sk hints ?

lol no, obv he'll claim vig...

Archived