Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow first game back and yoiur scum? Crazy?

Im not scum crush if you fail to see the POSSIBILITY JC could be faking that claim then I dont know what to tell ya. I liked brett and CTm as well but brett played the "i wont be here card" and CTM played the Roleless card and no one will hammer them. You seem to be playing the speed lynch hero role which stinks to high heaven as well.

This, either way, scum will want to kill him. Either to take out the SK or SK team, or to prevent him from gaining us another town player by converting the SK.

Not so sure, if he's SK or Sk converter, scum is down 1 (and probably their most valuable member) and may be willing to role the dice and let the SK shoot at townies

Btw, I knew the Ape was scum too. So apparently it was pretty clear. So I still wouldn't rule out it being a Vig that shot the Ape. JC could just as well be scum than SK-aligned. I'm going back and forth on this.

My first read was vig shot, taking out ape on N1 is the strongest vig opening in Mafia stratergy

Im not scum crush if you fail to see the POSSIBILITY JC could be faking that claim then I dont know what to tell ya. I liked brett and CTm as well but brett played the "i wont be here card" and CTM played the Roleless card and no one will hammer them. You seem to be playing the speed lynch hero role which stinks to high heaven as well.

Truth is anyone can be faking a claim. I actually am playing the speed lynch hero. After day 1 I figured someone should slow it down.

Smash you have been willing to lynch anybody and anyone. Thats what I see.

Truth is anyone can be faking a claim. I actually am playing the speed lynch hero. After day 1 I figured someone should slow it down.

Smash you have been willing to lynch anybody and anyone. Thats what I see.

Your not paying attention Crush ...if you would take notice I pulled 2 of my votes and thats hardly a scum play . I could have kept JC at L-1 and CTM up their as well but i chose to remove the votes to prevent a bad lynch Why did you chose to ignore those facts ? Your playing much more scummy than me by far by leaving out those situations. And no not anyone could fake claim it has to be well thought out to get away with to avoid a counter claim and I happen to feel that its very possible JC did just that due to the fact The Ape got nailed by either a SK or a Vig and Im leaning SK as probably did JC.

Edit almost forgot I also removed my vote on Brett.

Your not paying attention Crush ...if you would take notice I pulled 2 of my votes and thats hardly a scum play . I could have kept JC at L-1 and CTM up their as well but i chose to remove the votes to prevent a bad lynch Why did you chose to ignore those facts ? Your playing much more scummy than me by far by leaving out those situations. And no not anyone could fake claim it has to be well thought out to get away with to avoid a counter claim and I happen to feel that its very possible JC did just that due to the fact The Ape got nailed by either a SK or a Vig and Im leaning SK as probably did JC.

Edit almost forgot I also removed my vote on Brett.

Yes I am paying attention. Good for you because scum never do anything good in the game to seem like town. You got called out early on and I thought it was dumb. Now Im pretty sure your scum. If you think I am... "come at me bro"

imo, JC is a good lynch, not buying any of what he's selling

Also interested cause this is the second time crusher has emerged from a food coma to attack someone voting JC..

I'm also interested in JF80, brett and smash.. for reasons stated

SMC seems disinterested

feel pretty good about vic and jif

and have no clue about Lealou, avm and verb

imo, JC is a good lynch, not buying any of what he's selling

Also interested cause this is the second time crusher has emerged from a food coma to attack someone voting JC..

I'm also interested in JF80, brett and smash.. for reasons stated

SMC seems disinterested

feel pretty good about vic and jif

and have no clue about Lealou, avm and verb

Dude I have been busy. Jc's reveal seems to fit the format. I agree 100% on Smash.

What don;t you like about JC's reveal?

Smc is laying ow, and I also feel good abut JiF. Vic, not seen much from him. He's best to look at later when he becomes baord as town or tries to make a move as scum..

Yes I am paying attention. Good for you because scum never do anything good in the game to seem like town. You got called out early on and I thought it was dumb. Now Im pretty sure your scum. If you think I am... "come at me bro"

You dont want none of this chubby. NONE

If I were scum and got off 2 trains at L1 that would make me an Idiot . Trust me Im not scum.

What don;t you like about

The thing that's bugging me the most is how he stated that ape was killed by the sk.. Then after being called on it, he tried to say he only offered it as a theory whic he didn't, then when reveal time came he was hesitant not to tip his hand and fully reveal.. But if he is not the sk, he already had kind of tipped his hand and should've been motivated to clarify that he was a sk converter, not a sk finder like an FBI agent... If I was the sk, I would've been shooting him tonight prior to his reveal

I also don't believe scum would shoot him as he's saying now , scum win when it's 3 scum versus 3 town, they do not Win when it's 3 scum versus 2 town and 1 sk .. Much better chance of sk shooting town tonight as well

The thing that's bugging me the most is how he stated that ape was killed by the sk.. Then after being called on it, he tried to say he only offered it as a theory whic he didn't, then when reveal time came he was hesitant not to tip his hand and fully reveal.. But if he is not the sk, he already had kind of tipped his hand and should've been motivated to clarify that he was a sk converter, not a sk finder like an FBI agent... If I was the sk, I would've been shooting him tonight prior to his reveal

I also don't believe scum would shoot him as he's saying now , scum win when it's 3 scum versus 3 town, they do not Win when it's 3 scum versus 2 town and 1 sk .. Much better chance of sk shooting town tonight as well

It came off as more as an assumption to me. Matter of fact someone else said they thought the same thing when the Day kill happen.

I'm gonna just rub my belly and smile cause i got gas.

Not as weak as your Sanchez arguments. Not even close.

My Sanchez arguements make sense you can tell that because when I posted Peyton Mannings 5 years of fail in the beginning of his career they all ran off and the arguements started getting pretty desparate.

Why did you drag this crap in here any way ?

My Sanchez arguements make sense you can tell that because when I posted Peyton Mannings 5 years of fail in the beginning of his career they all ran off and the arguements started getting pretty desparate.

Why did you drag this crap in here any way ?

Cause you need me to slap some sense into you. Please tell me your not comparing Sanchez to Peyton. Please. Please. Please.

Yo Vic. Check out this power rack I bought Baby Crusher for his brithday. Building him a power room in the garage. Working on the deadlift platform at the moment.

photo.jpg?t=1323219027

Nice! I need a squat rack, I'm getting my plates on Thursday, 230 lbs, a good starting point and I'm building an olympic platform to work on my cleans and snatches.

oh boy what ? go read the post Peyton Mannings first 5 years were full of Int's and playoff chokes and he had HOF players at the skill positions. Im not sure why I bother no Jet fan is ever satisfied.

By year 3 Manning had an above x2 td to int ratio and above a 60% completion %. Soooooo....

Archived