How the Final games play out. Were in

Lego My Lageman

Giants are going to be out for blood after having to listen to Rex for two years, plus (assuming they beat the Cowboys) they'll still be playing for something. The Jets are gonna get the Giants team that just played the Packers, not the one that sleepwalked through the Eagles and Seahawks games.

Tattoo bet?

We held them to 9 points last year lol

Well it's a good thing the 2010 jets would be playing the 2010 Packers... I get what you're saying, but we held a riddle-injured Packers team that had yet to hit it's stride to nine points, not the 2011 undefeated Packers that has Aaron Rodgers playing at an all-time high level. Not to mention he now has Jermichael Finley and Ryan Grant to play with. The team is twice as good, not even a question.

MJD, Gore, Jackson...hell even Reggie Bush looks good this year...Greene leaves so many yards on the field, the guy trips over his own feet at least once a game. He has no second gear and hasn't been breaking tackles at all.

He had a couple of plays last game that most RB's would have gone for mega yards and he got like 8.

Why does the guy look like he has the hardest job in the world all the time? Its like he can barely pick himself up off the ground.

i tink the giants

He had a couple of plays last game that most RB's would have gone for mega yards and he got like 8.

Why does the guy look like he has the hardest job in the world all the time? Its like he can barely pick himself up off the ground.

he's a fatso

and i think the Giants beat us personally, our defense isn't good enough to shut down thier offense, and our offense isn't going to win a shootut

Yeah the run blocking against the Skins was the best I've seen all year....and then Greene took 15 minutes to get to the hole.

Well it's a good thing the 2010 jets would be playing the 2010 Packers... I get what you're saying, but we held a riddle-injured Packers team that had yet to hit it's stride to nine points, not the 2011 undefeated Packers that has Aaron Rodgers playing at an all-time high level. Not to mention he now has Jermichael Finley and Ryan Grant to play with. The team is twice as good, not even a question.

Jermichael Finley is possibly the most overrated player in the NFL.

Our hardest game will be against the Dollfins....and as I see it...it will be a win and in situation. The KC game I believe we will have a good game against them. We match up well with them. The Eagles, are a "soft" team right now don't see us losing to them and will be a typical Jets victory. The Giants are good but I don't see them beating us because of a matchup situation...Hence Miami...win and in.

Our hardest game will be against the Dollfins....and as I see it...it will be a win and in situation. The KC game I believe we will have a good game against them. We match up well with them. The Eagles, are a "soft" team right now don't see us losing to them and will be a typical Jets victory. The Giants are good but I don't see them beating us because of a matchup situation...Hence Miami...win and in.

The Eagles game will be a bitch. Vick will be back, McCoy is a beast...and I don't think the Jets have ever beaten the Eagles.

The Eagles game will be a bitch. Vick will be back, McCoy is a beast...and I don't think the Jets have ever beaten the Eagles.

Your right, however, with a win in the bank against KC, I don't think the Jets will allow for a let down against the Eagles...If Vick comes back he won't be 100% anyway.

Hopefully, PFWs picks this week come true:

Home team in caps. Asterisk (*) denotes team will cover pointspread but lose game. (#) indicates best bet. Some Over/Unders not available.

Thursday

PITTSBURGH -13½ vs. Cleveland (39½) ... Cleveland*

Sunday

Atlanta -2½ vs. CAROLINA (48½) ... Atlanta(#)

DETROIT -7½ vs. Minnesota ... Detroit

JACKSONVILLE E vs. Tampa Bay ... Jacksonville

MIAMI -1½ vs. Philadelphia ... Miami

New England -8 vs. WASHINGTON ... New England

New Orleans -3½ vs. TENNESSEE ... New Orleans

BALTIMORE -15 vs. Indianapolis (41) ... Baltimore

N.Y. JETS -8½ vs. Kansas City (37) ... N.Y. Jets

CINCINNATI -2½ vs. Houston ... Houston

San Francisco -4 vs. ARIZONA (40) ... San Francisco(#)

DENVER -3 vs. Chicago (36½) ... Chicago

GREEN BAY -12 vs. Oakland (53½) ... Oakland*

SAN DIEGO -6 vs. Buffalo ... San Diego

Sunday night

DALLAS -4 vs. N.Y. Giants (49) ... N.Y. Giants*

Monday night

SEATTLE -6½ vs. St. Louis ... Seattle(#)

Archived