AFC picture, week 14

Larz

here we go jets fans, get your lucky charms going ! rutgers, don't wear the wrong jersey again !!!

6 Cincinnati 7 5 0 .583 2-3-0 6-4-0 .500 .326 Wins tie break over Tennessee, Oakland and NY Jets based on best win percentage in conference games.

7 Tennessee 7 5 0 .583 1-2-0 5-4-0 .473 .388 Wins tie break over Oakland and NY Jets based on best win percentage in conference games.

8 Oakland 7 5 0 .583 2-2-0 5-5-0 .490 .482 Wins tie break over NY Jets based on head-to-head win percentage.

9 NY Jets 7 5 0 .583 3-2-0 5-5-0 .514 .393

and here are the match-ups ;

cincy vs houston

tennessee vs new orleans

oakland vs green bay

jets vs chiefs

bonus : denver vs chicago.

this could be a very good week if the jets take care of bi-d-iness

I'll take the Jets to win this week for sure, but I'm a little concerned about the Titans. If they do win this week, their schedule is a virtual cakewalk for the rest of the season. They do have Houston in week 17, but Houston may have already locked up the division by then and I'm not sure if I trust them at all anyway with that QB.

i think Jets win and Oakland lose, for sure..

Cin and Tenn are going to be tossups imo...

I think Denver's going to get in with the division, based on schedule alone. We also look good, with the Giants and Miami games being the toughest left, but both will be close in terms of spread

Yeah as of today the play-off road would be at NE and then at Houston.....prob the best scenario we could ask for at the moment.

I was thinking that Houston is going to drop out that seed, But they have the Panthers, Colts and Titans left. So they could hang strong.

The Pats have the Broncos, Dolphins and Bills.

So if the Broncos beat the Patriots next week I think the Patriots will be playing in round one of the playoffs. Would like them to not have a bye!

Archived