You Know Something

Jet27

WTF is it with this team?

Can someone tell Holmes to catch the ball?, Hold onto the ball? and stop with the stupid stuff in the endzone! Can someone tell Shotty, stop with the 3 yard slants.

And can someone tell Rex, that his team looked like crap and played like crap.

I don't get it....

He has 4.5 sacks this year. How does that justify what he is paid? He is invisible almost always.

It doesn't. He's a good player but was badly overpaid as though he was great for a few years in a row when we thought Parcells wanted him in Miami. Yeah well Parcells also took a left tackle over a QB (and when he was here he took a linebacker and a bunch of mid- and late-round picks over the QB). You pay what a player is worth, not what you think it takes to prevent a player from going to a rival. Lord help us if we'd outbid the Pats for all the bust free agents they acquired over the past half-decade or so.

He has 4.5 sacks this year. How does that justify what he is paid? He is invisible almost always.

66 tackles, 3 forced fumbles and 1 int. He is no more over-payed then a lot of guys , including 1 wide receiver whose name I would rather not mention.

66 tackles, 3 forced fumbles and 1 int. He is no more over-payed then a lot of guys , including 1 wide receiver whose name I would rather not mention.

He has 48 tackles, not 66. And yes, he is way more overpaid than Santonio. As a "pass rush" linebacker, his best season was 8 sacks. He is making 6.1 million this year, 7.3 million next year, and 11.5 million the year after, how does he deserve that pay for his stat line?

He has 48 tackles, not 66. And yes, he is way more overpaid than Santonio. As a "pass rush" linebacker, his best season was 8 sacks. He is making 6.1 million this year, 7.3 million next year, and 11.5 million the year after, how does he deserve that pay for his stat line?

I don't think I've ever considered Pace a pass rush linebacker, and he's paid less than guys who are better at that than he is on their second contracts (Ware, Suggs, Woodley, Harrison, etc). As an all around linebacker he's pretty damn good, and far down the list of reasons why the D has been a little off this year.

I don't think I've ever considered Pace a pass rush linebacker, and he's paid less than guys who are better at that than he is on their second contracts (Ware, Suggs, Woodley, Harrison, etc). As an all around linebacker he's pretty damn good, and far down the list of reasons why the D has been a little off this year.

According to Rex, he is supposed to be our top pass rusher. We haven't gone after other pass rushers because, aside from his contract, he's always supposed to have a breakout year. Fact is, he's just too slow. And no, he isn't paid as much as the top pass rushers, but I can't figure out how he got this still large contract in 2008 on his Arizona resume in the first place.

According to Rex, he is supposed to be our top pass rusher. We haven't gone after other pass rushers because, aside from his contract, he's always supposed to have a breakout year. Fact is, he's just too slow. And no, he isn't paid as much as the top pass rushers, but I can't figure out how he got this still large contract in 2008 on his Arizona resume in the first place.

1. Factually speaking he is the top pass rusher.

2. I've never heard Rex declare any upcoming season a breakout season for Pace. He's an established NFL vet who had his breakout season already.

3. He got his contract because he's a good player who can handle pretty much anything they ask him to do.

Bad team?...dude in no way shape or form are we a bad football team....

The Jets have won one game against a team with a winning record (Dallas) and that was a last minute fluke. They have lost every other game against teams with winning records. This is the definition of a bad football team.

The Jets have won one game against a team with a winning record (Dallas) and that was a last minute fluke. They have lost every other game against teams with winning records. This is the definition of a bad football team.

This bad football team is 8-6 and has the sixth seed.....imgaine if we were good.

Pace is an above average player on a bad team. Fact is, this is not a good football team. You cannot make chicken liver out of chicken $hit.

u crazy.. this team is going to the playoffs with inconsistant play at the most important position. We are a good team with a weak qb

u crazy.. this team is going to the playoffs with inconsistant play at the most important position. We are a good team with a weak qb

Inconsistent play? If nothing else, this team is consistent. They beat teams with losing records and lose the rest of the time. That last defensive "stand" against Denver was GOLD.

Archived