Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

I like how CTM has had Verbal, Leelou, SMC, and now others all say they'd like to test his claim, and he's got Pac and Nolder both willing to hammer him... but I'm the only one CTM has tried to paint as scummy in all of it.

Me, the one CTM thinks is a lie detector. I'm not.... but look closely at how careful CTM has been NOT to say his alignment in his bickering with me.

I've pointed out JC too.. you're the only one that keeps responding to me, hence I mention you more

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Day 1 Vote Count

CTM (5) - Sharrow, SMC, Song, Hess, Verbal

Song (4) - JC, Leelou, Lily, Smash

Leelou (4) - AVM, CTM, Ape, Vic

Ape (2) - Pac, Crusher

Smash (1) - Brett

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

DEADLINE: NOON (ET)

Song (5) - JC, Leelou, Lily, Smash, CTM

Leelou (3) - AVM, Ape, Vic

Ape (2) - Pac, Crusher

Smash (1) - Brett

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

I think it's interesting that Nolder is willing to hammer, but what I think is funny is that I've never confirmed it was a hammer bomb... apparently bolder is the only one that picked that up

Ape.. just make sure you're on this train..

how can I pick that up when I got your claim second hand?

honestly I just hate your name

I think it's interesting that Nolder is willing to hammer, but what I think is funny is that I've never confirmed it was a hammer bomb... apparently bolder is the only one that picked that up

Ape.. just make sure you're on this train..

I'm sure more people picked up on it than you think. <insert monster pic here>

Ape (2) - Pac, Crusher

Smash (1) - Brett

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

It does seem like he's trying to pull a stunt he can brag about for ages if he is scum. Let's just kill the ape and move forward.

unvote

vote ape

So, should I assume you are voting me for a trap here? Or are you doing it because you said you weren't scum in thread, and now your freaking out that I might actually be a LD?

i think nolder is probably town, since I'm not scum, the only people that will 100% believe my claim and not want to be anywhere around my lynch is scum.. like ape

Um... I don't 100% believe your claim. Which is why I've spinning myself in circles over it.

If you could steer your gaze over to the fat guy... you'll find someone that was happily nudging your train earlier without getting on it, and now he sure he doesn't want to vote you, and the minute someone else votes you and breaks the tie, he votes Song... going out of his way to avoid your train. Now he's on me.

I think tubby has been the most suspect player in all this back and forth.

Ape (2) - Pac, Crusher

Smash (1) - Brett

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

So, should I assume you are voting me for a trap here? Or are you doing it because you said you weren't scum in thread, and now your freaking out that I might actually be a LD?

Im not scum. I would like to kill the monkey with a child safety spoon. Test those fur face.

Ape (2) - Pac, Crusher

Smash (1) - Brett

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

btw john you remember what I said way earlier about people not being on trains that matter being scummy? yeah you're doin' it again

That theory is stupid.

When there is a final vote count and a coroner's report, if I am the single vote on a train that was obviously not going to take off, then talk to me. Until then, don't worry about it. My vote movement often lags behind my read on the game.

I have a poker game to get to, should I reveal now? Because I won't be on to do it laterz. Or you can blind lynch me, but I promise you will be sorry you did so.

Hawt.

I'd prefer you reveal now, rather than have us all scramble at the deadline.

That theory is stupid.

When there is a final vote count and a coroner's report, if I am the single vote on a train that was obviously not going to take off, then talk to me. Until then, don't worry about it. My vote movement often lags behind my read on the game.

fine

Archived