Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

And finally, we have the Dirk Nowitzki Award.

Dirk%20MVP.jpg

This award goes to the MVP of the winning team (town).

I believe all of us should be well aware that this is the CLEAR winner. This player called BS on CTM from the moment he made his bomb claim, he was the pivotal voice in taking out SK Brett/Straight Cash homo, and he also played the endgame like a fiddle. He was the biggest factor in town winning this game in a blowout.

The winner is........

SHARROW!!!!!!!

Sharrow, I recommend you tell every woman in your immediate surroundings that you won this award, and go get yourself some vagina, just like Dirk. You've earned it!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for my award. I accept with pride knowing that I played flawlessly but still had no chance whatsoever to actually win. Kind of like Revis against the Giants.

This was without a doubt the most unbalanced game I've ever been a part of. While I appreciate you giving CTM, Lily and I the chance to make a miracle happen it simply wasn't in the cards.

God bless.

Thank you for my award. I accept with pride knowing that I played flawlessly but still had no chance whatsoever to actually win. Kind of like Revis against the Giants.

This was without a doubt the most unbalanced game I've ever been a part of. While I appreciate you giving CTM, Lily and I the chance to make a miracle happen it simply wasn't in the cards.

God bless.

LeBron James everyone! Give him a nice hand.

Pac's taking his lawnmower to South Beach.

be honest... when you saw the setup you realized we stood no chance whatsoever... town had 10 docs, 6 cops who could all vet each other, a LD every night (lol), sharrow couldn't be killed, and everyone had VESTS!!!

0 chance.. we played great to get that far.

be honest... when you saw the setup you realized we stood no chance whatsoever... town had 10 docs, 6 cops who could all vet each other, a LD every night (lol), sharrow couldn't be killed, and everyone had VESTS!!!

0 chance.. we played great to get that far.

My initial take was that it didn't feel balanced. I do think Scum should have had some vests too.

That said, all the vests in the world wouldn't have protected you 3 from lifting your skirts on D1. So gfy and stop whining... its not like we aren't going to play another game right away and all totally suck at that one too. :P

My initial take was that it didn't feel balanced. I do think Scum should have had some vests too.

That said, all the vests in the world wouldn't have protected you 3 from lifting your skirts on D1. So gfy and stop whining... its not like we aren't going to play another game right away and all totally suck at that one too. :tongue:

not whining... I have a right to address all the accusations being hurled my way. Especially when 80 seems to forget he has self hammered at least once himself.

day 1 would have been fine if not for songs reveal.. lynch was going to be her or ctm but when she claimed a nifty role that could be easily vetted we were doomed.

as for the ctm hammer. as JC astutely pointed out it actually made me look cleaner to dance around it because it gave the appearance of a townie who was worried ctm might actually be the bomb. you pointing to that as what led to my downfall is stupid. if I hammer right away i give the appearance i knew he was scum and not worried.

not whining... I have a right to address all the accusations being hurled my way. Especially when 80 seems to forget he has self hammered at least once himself.

day 1 would have been fine if not for songs reveal.. lynch was going to be her or ctm but when she claimed a nifty role that could be easily vetted we were doomed.

as for the ctm hammer. as JC astutely pointed out it actually made me look cleaner to dance around it because it gave the appearance of a townie who was worried ctm might actually be the bomb. you pointing to that as what led to my downfall is stupid. if I hammer right away i give the appearance i knew he was scum and not worried.

I agree with this. I don't think I pointed to you dancing around it as your downfall... I knew you were lying when you said you'd hammer, and I knew you were lying after the hammer. You are a bad liar.

Anyway, nobody plays a perfect game. It's cool. The SK team should have won, imo. But they got unlucky. The scum team didn't have the powers to match the SK and Town, and unfortunately, you guys got tangled up with me D1. Only solid contribution I made was flushing you 3 to the surface.

I probably would have ****ed the game up if I lived longer, heh.

So what's the next game?

I wish I had cleared SMC and Crusher when I had the brain fart and told the game my BPV was gone. Apparently Brett/Hess were going to shoot me a 2nd time regardless of that post though. So I was dead meat either way. The only trail of information from my findings that I left was my complete 180 on Crusher when I found out he was town. When I talked about the butter fusion, I hoped people would recall it later. I never included SMC or Crusher in any of my posts when I was breaking up who was scum and who was SK just before I died, but it was too subtle. I should have just blurted it out and dared scum/SK to shoot me and vet my results. Oh well, learn from mistakes.

I had such a great list of quotes to test too... had posts to test Lily, Nolderp, JC, Leelou and a couple others all from D1. :(

I really underestimated the amount of killing there would be, and thought my D1 wifom about LD was okay to push... like I said, I'm prone to high-risk play. Its more fun that way... but partially retarded too. lol

JF80 this was an awesome setup, and lots of fun. Thanks!

Noticed the 180 right away and knew the town was safe. See the part where I pressured CTM but never voted him trying to not draw the ire of the scum, and get myself killed knowing that Leelou was getting a little inactivity pressure and JiF was already dead. I had to survive. Learn that sh*t from you, I just executed it well.

Your hestitancy bought you time but later your reveal around the Hammer guy didn't make sense because of you offered the hammer to Nolder...Can't have it both ways.

Your hestitancy bought you time but later your reveal around the Hammer guy didn't make sense because of you offered the hammer to Nolder...Can't have it both ways.

I was kidding... I figured people would go apesh*t if I offered it to Nolder last second.. was doing it for the lol. i never believed he would, or intended for him to hammer.

that guys a little nutty... fun player.

It was a very cool set up and Im actually gonna grab season one to check it out. Well done.

Let me know what you think of it. It's a great show that hasn't declined a bit over the course of Seasons 1-6.

I'm glad my modding debut went over well (except for Pac). I was pretty excited about it as it developed.

Let me know what you think of it. It's a great show that hasn't declined a bit over the course of Seasons 1-6.

I'm glad my modding debut went over well (except for Pac). I was pretty excited about it as it developed.

Going theu that right now with Burn notice. Every other season was new and interesting and now they turned it into 24 for gay queers.

hahah.. i never said I hated it - it was fun. just think we stood no chance in hell of winning. I blame CTM.

You did awesome bro, I remember when I gave you the vote count PR in BSG and how excited you were that it was sort of a co-mod role, and knew you'd come up with something awesome when you said you were working on this.

Archived