Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You did awesome bro, I remember when I gave you the vote count PR in BSG and how excited you were that it was sort of a co-mod role, and knew you'd come up with something awesome when you said you were working on this.

I mean, it ended up being a bad role that got me killed, but it certainly helped me keep track of the game. lol.

Nolder didn't really know what to do with this role when I gave it to him. He thought he had to post a vote count in every game post, and tried to cover it up in the game by pretending he was using it for analysis purposes. Hope that crazy dude keeps playing here, haha.

Gg, guys. I don't think we stood a chance, either, but it was fun. Who's next?

Lily, to preface this statement ill say that I like you and enjoy you playing here--

But its unfortunate that you used real life (however true it may have been) as an excuse for scummy play atleast 3 times this game. Makes it harder to believe you in the future

Thanks for the first part, Brett.

I don't know how to address the second part. RL is what it is, and certain things plague me that I don't share with you guys much. I felt attacked over them. That's the only time I know of that I mentioned real life apart from yesterday, but it was over by then so who gives a ****?

It's simply coincidence that this came up while I was scum, but you guys won't see it that way.

From now on, I just won't give any explanation for when I can't be here, if that's better. Cuz that must be the other times you were talking about.

"I'm not quiet because of the game. sh*t's going on around here today. I'm not in a great frame of mind to be posting. But I'm pretty much here."

"Now that I'm back and can actually focus on the game around real life stuff, I have a few thoughts."

"I'm sorry to go emo on you guys, but I think that was a really low blow. You have no idea what goes on in my life or why I have to sleep late, and it doesn't factor into my ability to play mafia at all. I will NOT have my illnesses take another thing I enjoy away from me, so you just get to deal with it."

Those were the 3 that I was thinking of. The first 2 you are fighting for your life to not get lynched, so its just kinda low to throw that in.

The third is the worst because I 100% called you out for what you were doing (scummy vote logic), I was completely right, and you ended up just making me feel bad about it.

"I'm not quiet because of the game. sh*t's going on around here today. I'm not in a great frame of mind to be posting. But I'm pretty much here."

"Now that I'm back and can actually focus on the game around real life stuff, I have a few thoughts."

"I'm sorry to go emo on you guys, but I think that was a really low blow. You have no idea what goes on in my life or why I have to sleep late, and it doesn't factor into my ability to play mafia at all. I will NOT have my illnesses take another thing I enjoy away from me, so you just get to deal with it."

Those were the 3 that I was thinking of. The first 2 you are fighting for your life to not get lynched, so its just kinda low to throw that in.

The third is the worst because I 100% called you out for what you were doing, I was completely right, and you ended up just making me feel bad about it.

You called me out on sleeping? In what universe is that scummy? I'm just going to get this out here between games. I'm bipolar. One of my meds (that I desperately need) causes me to sleep a lot. I can't help it and I resent like hell it being called scummy. If that button gets pushed, I will react - scum or not. Sorry that made you feel bad. I really do like you, Brett, but I'm feeling attacked over my health issues again, and I can't help that.

The other stuff I won't share with you guys, because it's situational. I don't see how the other two are any different than a game when I'm not scum. So, you're saying that I should develop the scum tell of never saying the words "real life" because I'm scum and it would be using it? I honestly don't get this at all. I want to understand, just like I want to understand what's scummy about my play, but I honestly don't.

I really don't want to spoil the fun around here, so if you guys all feel like Brett does, and I'm affecting the games, just let me know, and I'll stop playing and just pop in to visit like Nae's been doing. I really like you guys and don't want to be the reason things aren't fun.

You called me out on sleeping? In what universe is that scummy? I'm just going to get this out here between games. I'm bipolar. One of my meds (that I desperately need) causes me to sleep a lot. I can't help it and I resent like hell it being called scummy. If that button gets pushed, I will react - scum or not. Sorry that made you feel bad. I really do like you, Brett, but I'm feeling attacked over my health issues again, and I can't help that.

The other stuff I won't share with you guys, because it's situational. I don't see how the other two are any different than a game when I'm not scum. So, you're saying that I should develop the scum tell of never saying the words "real life" because I'm scum and it would be using it? I honestly don't get this at all. I want to understand, just like I want to understand what's scummy about my play, but I honestly don't.

Nothing to do with the sleep comment. But I was right when I was identifying you looked for any reason to vote me, I pointed it out, and then you trumped the argument by taking offense to the sheep comment which distracted everyone else reading from looking at the original context of the argument. I understand that you have things to deal with outside of mafia, everyone does... but IMO it should never be used as an excuse to get away, or to distract, from scummy play. And I feel like it was. No big deal, its over. It just sucks because I don't feel like I can give you the benefit of the doubt in future games because of it. All I was trying to say.

We're going to have to agree to disagree, Brett. I played just like I would have if I were town. I suspected you of being an SK and you were. You weren't right that I looked for any reason to vote you. I voted you on a legitimate reason - your reveal sucked. I do see your point now, but it's wrong.

We're going to have to agree to disagree, Brett. I played just like I would have if I were town. I suspected you of being an SK and you were. You weren't right that I looked for any reason to vote you. I voted you on a legitimate reason - your reveal sucked. I do see your point now, but it's wrong.

Eh, I claimed the exact same thing that JC ended up being as town.. so it wasn't too bad.

And the Big Baby Davis Award goes to.......

Glen-Big-Baby-Davis.jpg

Brett, aka StraightCash Homo!!!!

Hard to disagree.

I really don't want to spoil the fun around here, so if you guys all feel like Brett does, and I'm affecting the games, just let me know, and I'll stop playing and just pop in to visit like Nae's been doing. I really like you guys and don't want to be the reason things aren't fun.

Everybody loves you here. The only cool thing about you not playing would be watching the amount of hatred directed towards brett. He'd be like the new Jac I mean PiF.

I'll be gentle and caress your face and make plenty of eye contact. It's ok lily.

Don't forget to pull my hair. That always turns me on. ;) Especially after the gentle stuff, when I wouldn't be expecting it....

I was kidding... I figured people would go apesh*t if I offered it to Nolder last second.. was doing it for the lol. i never believed he would, or intended for him to hammer.

that guys a little nutty... fun player.

I kind of thought that originally as well...but your reveal...with that offer totally me sold on you...prior to stumbling upon that I really wanted to get SMC out of the way.

Archived