Could the Jets bring Cotchery back next year??

Blackout

Jets need to start building through the draft....get younger, more explosive on both sides of the ball

we can do that too but we can still sign Cotch and keep Plax

and we are stuck with Holmes for next year but that could end up being a good thing

Who cares shotty is gone

That was just step one.

Next was BRING BACK THE GROUNDZ AND POUNDZ with Sparano.

Next is keep Sanchez.

After that we BRING BACK both Cotchery AND Braylon!

With everything back in order there's no way we can get back from the glory of '09 and '10!

I do not want Braylon back. And I want no part of Cotchery. These guys stunk this year. Overrating Jet talent helped make this a less than memorablle year. Same goes for ex-Jet talent. The way I see it, we got rid of these guys at the right time.

I do not want Braylon back. And I want no part of Cotchery. These guys stunk this year. Overrating Jet talent helped make this a less than memorablle year. Same goes for ex-Jet talent. The way I see it, we got rid of these guys at the right time.

Good point. The Jets need to stop with the bandaids and start bringing in some young talent, like they should have done 3 years ago upon drafting a 22 year old QB. If the Jets brougt in some young skill players rather than try to plug in players every year our offense would have had 3 years to grow and mesh into the offensive system together.

By bringing in different players every year we have created confusion and sometimes it takes players half a season to start making big contributions to an offense. Sure this is not the case when an already established offense brings in one player, but can someone explain when in the last 4,5, or 6 years this offense has actully established itself ?

When you look at a QB like Peyton Manning he has skill players in that system that have been with him for many years so when the Colts add a player the transition is much quicker and much easier because that player is not expected to step in and be the go to guy. When the Jets have added players they have added people who will be the focus of the offense or the #1 WR like Braylon or Santonio and while I prefered Braylon the fact is Neither one of these guys is good enough to be a True number 1 WR. IMO they are both solid #2's.

What this has caused is a stunt in the development of our young QB and the NY JETS are one of the only teams I have ever seen that draft so called franchise QB's then do not bring in a good amount of young talent for them to grow with, then expect them to perform with what has been bottom of the league talent or by plugging in other teams castoffs.

yeah Cotchery grabbing the game tying touchdown 3 days ago was horrible

yeah Cotchery grabbing the game tying touchdown 3 days ago was horrible

So you want to sign the guy for catching one ball? How about the one he dropped in the same game? Do we not sign him because of that. Cotchery is shot. His year proves it.

Archived