The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

Yeah there were a few bans, but nothing permanent. Honestly, I argued for not perma-banning. No lie. So a week was the middle ground.

I know we are nerds over there, but I hope you don't take it personally against me as an admin there.

I did it for the LULZ. The fact there was so much butt hurt made it even more lollerz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was seriously just about to partake in, The Name of the Wind, discussions too. Whatevs, your loss.

You were apparently PatsFanTX, eh?

You had a Staff member beside herself in anger, actually.

I said it before, and I'll say it again.....that was funny sh*t. But DM wasn't the place for it, unfortunately. When that happens, even as an admin I have no control.

Still love you, though.

/slight homo

I said it before, and I'll say it again.....that was funny sh*t. But DM wasn't the place for it, unfortunately. When that happens, even as an admin I have no control.

Still love you, though.

/slight homo

Tell that Nazi bitch to read Section III, Rule IV.

Still love you, though.

/slight homo

No that's EXACTLY why it was the right place. I figured lifetime ban. Seriously though,

7c78c917.jpg

If you are neutral on AVM why are you voting him?

As to the vote on APE, imo, APE never flinched at Nolder after his reveal. Crusher, you and a few others at least stopped to think about it for a bit (in fact that's the only reason I'm not voting you). That reads more town to me, ape supposedly knew he was lying from the get go and encouraged everyone to lynch him. That's the way scum looking to bus a teammate reacts. Ape normally second guesses himself a lot more then that. Combined with the way he came out and cassed you but voted Lily, I think it reeks...

I never flinch when I'm confident in catching a scumtell. All of a sudden you are pretending that me playing with conviction (or being stubborn, as you'd say) isn't par for the course?

Speaking of conviction... I like how you continue to spin this bullsh*t about me, meanwhile your vote is on AVM, the last vote count I could find.

Dr Crushlove advie:

Get married as quick as possible, treat your woman like a queen, stay home and drink save the extra money and buy one of those erotic massage books for couple and you will be fine.

DCL

I showed your responses to my girl tonight.... she real life LOL'ed... :)

Yeah there were a few bans, but nothing permanent. Honestly, I argued for not perma-banning. No lie. So a week was the middle ground.

I know we are nerds over there, but I hope you don't take it personally against me as an admin there.

I was actually considering banning Hess here but i dont want to deal with the "You banned me cause Im black thing".

Still love you, though.

/slight homo

No ******* way.

Hess <3

Archived