The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This mornings early push on CTM (in particular Brett's vote) would be far more telling if we knew AVM's alignment. I'm tempted to vote AVM for information.

I'm not sure which I think is scummier at this point... Brett jumping on CTM's train to bring him up to 4 votes, or JIF voting Brett to bring AVM down to 4 votes and tied with CTM.

Of the two of them, I'd say JIF has resonated much more as a town read. While Brett is lurking, which hasn't been the signature of his town play in recent games.

Unvote

Vote Brett

Curious to see where this goes... as its brought a couple different people to my attention now.

Other thoughts I had this morning while making dootz...

I still don't love JF80's play. The way he assumed Verbal was town, it comes across to me like he saves an assumed townie Verb from an early train, then NK Verb, Verb flips town, and 80 looks pretty damn townie. The only wifom I'm dealing with is, would 80 be smart enough to play it like that?

I really don't want to sleep on Lily either... Nolder singling her out on D1 could have been more about distancing than anything else. Not sure what to make of it... depending on the scum team, it might have been a situation where they knew Nolder and Lily would get heat for being naturally scummy, so they may have wanted Nolder to vote her to put some distance between themselves.

I'm thinking I won't vote Hess or Pac after reading through their posts - at least not right now. I've got a town read on both of them at the moment.

With CTM, I've been hung up on the wifom of whether or not he'd repeat the same mistake of defending a scummate on D1 that he made just a couple games ago with Lily, tbh. Part of me thinks he would be arrogant enough to do it again, banking on us assuming we'd think he wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

Meh - since AVM isnt happening and this CTM train came from no where and Bret is clearly the scummiest player in the game.

I'll see if we can get any steam on his train.

Unvote AVM (more than willing to go back)

Vote Bretfag

I'm more than willing to move to Brett but I'm not going to give up on the CTM train yet.

yeah I don't see what's so scummy about Brett moving to 1 of the 2 biggest trains on a stalled day 2 but whatevs.

and despite what JiF and the stupid Ape said this train did not "come out of nowhere". He had gotten up to 4 or 5 votes if I recall correctly early on in the day before people started peeling their votes and CTM disappeared like a coward.

yeah I don't see what's so scummy about Brett moving to 1 of the 2 biggest trains on a stalled day 2 but whatevs.

and despite what JiF and the stupid Ape said this train did not "come out of nowhere". He had gotten up to 4 or 5 votes if I recall correctly early on in the day before people started peeling their votes and CTM disappeared like a coward.

Right now I could vote; CTM, 80 or Ape. Who's in your fav 3?

I never said it came from out of nowhere. I said the "early push on CTM would be telling if we knew AVM's alignment". Pay attention dickface.

AVM spent the weekend at L2, then this morning a bunch of votes get placed ultimately bring CTM up to 4 votes and AVM down to 4 votes. So, I pointed out the obvious... which is that knowing either CTM or AVM's alignment will be telling.

Right now I could vote; CTM, 80 or Ape. Who's in your fav 3?

CTM and Crusher are 2 I could vote for right now. I don't see 80 or AVM quite yet but always willing to destroy the Ape.

The town is in a commanding position at this point. Why not eliminate someone strongly linked to the Nolder lynch. CTM was much more subtle in his defense of Nolder than he was Lily a couple games ago but it was enough for me to notice.

A few more sloppy posts surrounding the lynch piqued my curiousity. I say we kill him dead.

CTM and Crusher are 2 I could vote for right now. I don't see 80 or AVM quite yet but always willing to destroy the Ape.

The town is in a commanding position at this point. Why not eliminate someone strongly linked to the Nolder lynch. CTM was much more subtle in his defense of Nolder than he was Lily a couple games ago but it was enough for me to notice.

A few more sloppy posts surrounding the lynch piqued my curiousity. I say we kill him dead.

We're in good position but not COMMANDING position. We lost our cop in what Vic said was a vanilla game. That's a big loss.

I never said it came from out of nowhere. I said the "early push on CTM would be telling if we knew AVM's alignment". Pay attention dickface.

AVM spent the weekend at L2, then this morning a bunch of votes get placed ultimately bring CTM up to 4 votes and AVM down to 4 votes. So, I pointed out the obvious... which is that knowing either CTM or AVM's alignment will be telling.

After regaling us with stories of your drinks and doots you made an obvious point then switched to someone with 1 vote. This was after agreeing numerous times with CTM being suspiciouos and your vote firmly planted on AVM all weekend. 1 could say you're trying to throw your crap around to get people headed in different directions.

I will not succumb to your nonsense. CTM is dirty and or stupid and must die. Eliminate the riff raff and regroup at night.

We're in good position but not COMMANDING position. We lost our cop in what Vic said was a vanilla game. That's a big loss.

I'm a cop without the investigative ability. I can weed through this crap and find scum.. that's what I do.

Meh - since AVM isnt happening and this CTM train came from no where and Bret is clearly the scummiest player in the game.

I'll see if we can get any steam on his train.

Unvote AVM (more than willing to go back)

Vote Bretfag

lols...you think I'm scum every game. Except the one game in the past year I actually was :D

After regaling us with stories of your drinks and doots you made an obvious point then switched to someone with 1 vote. This was after agreeing numerous times with CTM being suspiciouos and your vote firmly planted on AVM all weekend. 1 could say you're trying to throw your crap around to get people headed in different directions.

I will not succumb to your nonsense. CTM is dirty and or stupid and must die. Eliminate the riff raff and regroup at night.

My vote was on 80 over the weekend. The only reason my vote is not on CTM at the moment is because I wanted to see what would happen if I put my vote behind JIF's, and who would step up and break the 4-to-4 tie between CTM and AVM, or who would bail out off of those trains and go for Brett. If you read my post where I cast the vote on Brett, I ******* pointed at both him and JIF and said both were making scummy plays... I thought it'd be obvious what I was doing.

Additionally, you just accused me of saying something I didn't... and now you are accusing me of voting someone I haven't voted. Kinda tough for me to follow you, when you are either being really sloppy - or purposely saying untrue sh*t.

My vote was on 80 over the weekend. The only reason my vote is not on CTM at the moment is because I wanted to see what would happen if I put my vote behind JIF's, and who would step up and break the 4-to-4 tie between CTM and AVM, or who would bail out off of those trains and go for Brett. If you read my post where I cast the vote on Brett, I ******* pointed at both him and JIF and said both were making scummy plays... I thought it'd be obvious what I was doing.

Additionally, you just accused me of saying something I didn't... and now you are accusing me of voting someone I haven't voted. Kinda tough for me to follow you, when you are either being really sloppy - or purposely saying untrue sh*t.

What did I say that you said that you didn't?

80 and AVM where longest trains all weekend and I said the wrong one.. didn't go back to double check.

I'm a cop without the investigative ability. I can weed through this crap and find scum.. that's what I do.

Haha... well, when your done with the weeding... water the flower beds, trim the hedges and don't forget to wipe down the lawn mower when you are done.

Also, maybe you could get some details right before assuming the pied piper position, eh?

Can't we all get along...and vote CTM.

Haha... well, when your done with the weeding... water the flower beds, trim the hedges and don't forget to wipe down the lawn mower when you are done.

Also, maybe you could get some details right before assuming the pied piper position, eh?

I'm not in landscaping.. noble profession but alas I'm just an office drone.

What did I say that you said that you didn't?

80 and AVM where longest trains all weekend and I said the wrong one.. didn't go back to double check.

You said that I said the CTM train came out of nowhere, which is not what I said at all.

You said I parked my vote on AVM all weekend, which I didn't do.

Details bro - I'm reading you as town - but for crying out loud, you want people to take your lead and then you do stupid/scummy sh*t like twist their words and accuse them of things they didn't do.

unvote 80s train is dead

I don't Honestly find 80 scummy right now, nor do I find Brett or ctm particularly scummy. I'd think after the nolder disaster they'd have at least one if not two laying low. With no cop the players with low activity can blend in better than usual. I don't think there's a ton of benefit to running out front.

unvote 80s train is dead

I don't Honestly find 80 scummy right now, nor do I find Brett or ctm particularly scummy. I'd think after the nolder disaster they'd have at least one if not two laying low. With no cop the players with low activity can blend in better than usual. I don't think there's a ton of benefit to running out front.

You're right. Gotta watch out for those low-lyers.

Unvote vote AVM

Archived