The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

I completely thought Pac and Hess were masons... The fact that Hess has done nothing but piggy-back behind Pac's vote all game EXCEPT when CTM was lynched where Hess was on AVM, and except early in Nolder's train when Hess was on Verbal... reeks, now that you see they weren't. It's like Hess bused Nolder from up Pac's a$$, and started doing this follow-Pac bullsh*t thing, except when he chose to vote AVM over CTM of course.

Crusher, 80, and Brett came out and put quick votes on Lily. I voted 80, and 80 got uppity, and Brett got antsy too - like he didn't want it to be anything but a speedlynch, then when I was making the case for taking our time and scumhunting - Hess and JIF came along and closed the door on Lily... Of course Hess attributed his vote to Pac. Jif suddenly changes his tune from greatest scum hunter ever to "you guys have a good grip on the game". :rolleyes:

Vote Hess

Hess needs to get some pressure, he's gotten no real pressure other than earlier in the game when Crusher poked at him a bit and he over-reacted to it.

Definitely could go this way.

How many scum do think they have? 14 is like right in between 3 or 4.

Also, the Lily lynch was inevitable. I was catching up at work, saw it was hammer vote, knew it was inevitable. I thought she was distancing from both lynches and CTM seemed to defend her...though thats kind of his thing with her. Anyway, no way I'd have got AVM lynched which is my best bet. And like I said in that post, we've got numbers w/ presumably a doc left, so we could make mistake.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AVM is still on my list. I really don't know about anyone. That last day went by far too quickly. I don't want to vote AVM right now and have another super quick day.

After AVM I would say Brett and then Jif/Crusher/80 to some degree.

////Ape'd

Definitely could go this way.

How many scum do think they have? 14 is like right in between 3 or 4.

Also, the Lily lynch was inevitable. I was catching up at work, saw it was hammer vote, knew it was inevitable. I thought she was distancing from both lynches and CTM seemed to defend her...though thats kind of his thing with her. Anyway, no way I'd have got AVM lynched which is my best bet. And like I said in that post, we've got numbers w/ presumably a doc left, so we could make mistake.

Me in the dead thread with Pac = win

Nevermind. I'm going to just ignore you if that's all right.

So you don't want to back up your statement? You just want to throw one of those "he's playing different" remarks out there, but I call you out on it and you tuck tail and run... I see. So basically your statement had no credibility.

So you don't want to back up your statement? You just want to throw one of those "he's playing different" remarks out there, but I call you out on it and you tuck tail and run... I see. So basically your statement had no credibility.

No idea what your even talking about. I'm just playing this game telling people what I think and voting AVM and stuff.

AVM is still on my list. I really don't know about anyone. That last day went by far too quickly. I don't want to vote AVM right now and have another super quick day.

After AVM I would say Brett and then Jif/Crusher/80 to some degree.

Heh, this reads like "I don't want to put the obviously scummy 3rd vote on AVM and call attention to myself, but if someone else does it I've already expressed that he's my #1 and so it'll be okay if I vote him after he gets to 3-4 votes".

No idea what your even talking about. I'm just playing this game telling people what I think and voting AVM and stuff.

You said, "He's blended in more this game so maybe he's finally getting it" ... which is a vague meta statement that implies I'm playing different, and the type of thing scum throws out there to see if it'll stick to anything. This is the type of crap CTM does all the time as scum. If someone echoes the sentiment, then he'll vote there... and see if he can subtley push the town into lynching their own.

No, I don't mind being the "scummy" 3rd vote (I know I'm town), I just know how y'all hammer lightning quick here.

Lynching Lily as quick as it happened didn't gain much information for town. I know I've been an absolute sh*t player this game. I have not paid attention anywhere near as close as I would have liked. 100% my fault and sorry for that.

You said, "He's blended in more this game so maybe he's finally getting it" ... which is a vague meta statement that implies I'm playing different, and the type of thing scum throws out there to see if it'll stick to anything. This is the type of crap CTM does all the time as scum. If someone echoes the sentiment, then he'll vote there... and see if he can subtley push the town into lynching their own.

Weird. That's exactly what I would do too. I wouldn't vote you off the bat per se, but if there was a train on you I could see myself definitely moving towards it. I wouldn't vote for Crusher, 80 or Leelou though.

No, I don't mind being the "scummy" 3rd vote (I know I'm town), I just know how y'all hammer lightning quick here.

Lynching Lily as quick as it happened didn't gain much information for town. I know I've been an absolute sh*t player this game. I have not paid attention anywhere near as close as I would have liked. 100% my fault and sorry for that.

*puts arm around Leelou, tries to tell her a funny joke*

Unvote Vote Crusher

Let's see what the fat guy has to say.

Dude, you start the day self-voting - then want to pressure Leelou, which got like 3 posts out of her - then you jump to Crusher.

You are going through the motions. Nobody actually feels pressure from 1 vote.

Dude, you start the day self-voting - then want to pressure Leelou, which got like 3 posts out of her - then you jump to Crusher.

You are going through the motions. Nobody actually feels pressure from 1 vote.

Its SatanDerpFan80. There's no rhyme or reason to his game. He's a buffoon.

I'd be willing to kill him just to rid him of the game. Clarity if you will.

Unvote Vote Crusher

Let's see what the fat guy has to say.

Im town. I would still kill you for laughs.

Hess did piggy back Pac all day would be a very smart play if he was scum. So not Hess. LOL Yet, when I was scum with him he really doesn't like to game plan together, he just wings it.

AVM is still a very tuff read. I would like anyone who is hot on him case him. Let me see it. To tired to go look so help a fat fella out.. OK?

Other than that Im gonna go eat. Hungry, tired

Hey muffin top. miss you. The last time we worked together it didnt go so well, but I want to try again. Who would you like to kill today? <3

Killing 80 would be fun. I need to take a look at a couple things. Just tired/ Hungry. Daughter her winter strings concert. Miserable event. She was aodrable but these kids have only been practicing since school started. Mrs Crusher kept shushing me as I tried to put sexy talk on her to kill my pain. I think she dug it.

Im town. I would still kill you for laughs.

Hess did piggy back Pac all day would be a very smart play if he was scum. So not Hess. LOL Yet, when I was scum with him he really doesn't like to game plan together, he just wings it.

AVM is still a very tuff read. I would like anyone who is hot on him case him. Let me see it. To tired to go look so help a fat fella out.. OK?

Other than that Im gonna go eat. Hungry, tired

MT, both Pac and JC wanted my case on AVM too. But I wouldnt. But I will. For you. <3

Be right back ;-)

So, Crushlove...I just looked back at my case and this is basically it:

Now, after reading that and seeing this as CTM's response to the post above:

I agree about AVM, but you haven't played enough games at DM then..It was a risk reward scenario, I agree it was suspect, but the cost for being wrong is high. If the ape is actually town, he'd admit that the way nolder claimed was far less suspicious then hafl the stuff we've seen in the current game at DM, out of townies

Makes me feel really good about AVM and Ape right now. CTM knows I'm an instinctual player. Both of those posts by him and AVM are what I'd call, instinct pots. Meaning, there really isnt anything damning about either, but the tone or delivery seemed contrived.

CTM feed off it. Agreed with me AVM, then I believe eventually followed me there. It was a smart play and it work since I was eventually convinced he was town.

Unvote AVM

Sorry. I didn't know 80 wasn't allowed to do that too.

Um, he didn't do it you ******* stupid jackass. He moved his vote off Leelou instead of waiting for others to join him there, which is why I said he was going through the motions of wanting to supposedly pressure her. Holy sh*t you are dense as ****, or scum.

SDF80, Crushlove, Leelou, Bretfag, Hess

Scum is in this group. Now that AVM has been removed from my list of those Bretfag and Hess remain.

Have strong town read on 80 - no way he got the balls to play this was as scum.

Have strong town read on Crushlove

No read on Leelou.

No joke my top 3 is AVM, Brett, You.

Not sure about Ape. He's blended in more this game so maybe he's finally getting it.... whether he's scum or town.

I have a town read on Crusher, Leelou, 80. Not sure if anyone else is playing.

Vote Hess

Its SatanDerpFan80. There's no rhyme or reason to his game. He's a buffoon.

I'd be willing to kill him just to rid him of the game. Clarity if you will.

I'm willing to kill him because he playing like a scummy ****, and waving it in our faces as a wifom of whether he'd play this way as scum.

I'm willing to kill him because he playing like a scummy ****, and waving it in our faces as a wifom of whether he'd play this way as scum.

Ha! I just said that he wouldnt have the ball in my little breakdown/case above.

Do you like?

How many scum do you think are left? You never answered.

I trust you. We can be Town MVP Together.

Archived