The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vote avm i guess

naw **** it unvote vote jif

naw unvote you guys decide i really don't know

You were late on every train. CTM and Nolder could have been bus votes - Lily and Brett could have been you taking what the town gives you.

I'm with clients this afternoon and can't really hang around much for the next few hours. I'll get back on tonight, I need to re-read some too.

He danced around Nodler's train too. Votes and unvotes whatnot. Don't know what it means. Just saying. I remember him following me around for a very brief period on D1 with votes. I dunno.

On a separate note, also thinking if there's a symp it could be anybody. Could be 3 scum and a symp to start this game. Mostly b/c of the 14 players. I think Vic was saying 12 would work and then we got a couple add ons.

Meh, I hate how you started the day too...

More predictably stupid sh*t with the vote/unvotes.... then you read my post where I sound like I might have changed my mind about JIF, and you buddy up to me immediately... then I spend my afternoon with clients, and you vote JIF finally. Instead of waiting for me to do it myself.

unvote vote JiF

That was ninja quick.

Did anyone else claim something that's still alive?

You said you were the watcher at some point.

It's gotta be JiF. Only a JiF-led scum team would see 2 of its own lynched in the first two days.

Isn't this the same load of horse crap logic that some of you voted Brett for? I think it is.

Unvote

What's the vote count?

Day 5 Vote Count:

Hess (1)- JiF

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

So we get one more mistake.

Sorry I didn't pay more attention but looks like nobody wants to step up so

vote JiF

Vote Crusher

Another WIFOM... Most of us were in the game where JIF carried on about how its a scumtell when players react to the night action this way. Now he does it?

Vote JIF

unvote vote JiF

That was ninja quick.

You said you were the watcher at some point.

Isn't this the same load of horse crap logic that some of you voted Brett for? I think it is.

Unvote

What's the vote count?

Day 5 Vote Count:

Hess (1) - JiF

JIF (2) - Hess, 80

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

This should be correct. Got nervous and thought 80 ninja hammered...

Leelou -- claimed doc

Ape

Hess

Crusher -- claimed roleless

JiF

AVM

Ape I got you playing very cool and calculated this game. Nothing summy but very quiet. If you are scum wow you played well.

80 always scummy to me seems eager to get someone lynched.

JiF is the one thats trying his best to infleunce the game

Hess- this is the one for me,, I think Hess did the buddy thing with Pac and slid thru with his monster thing,

AVM still no good read on him

I feel best about Leelou and the Ape, and Hess not too bad about honestly -- though I seem to be the only one, so I guess I could be way off. I hate 80 as much as I <3 Lily...don't feel great about some of his comments, but IDK if he has the balls to play scum this way. IDK how I feel about JiF or Crusher.

Leelou -- what makes you feel good about Crush? I don't really feel one way or the other about him

Another WIFOM... Most of us were in the game where JIF carried on about how its a scumtell when players react to the night action this way. Now he does it?

Vote JIF

Wrong, the scum tell is when they say...."why would scum do that"...in reference to who they chose..not BOOM!!! because the scum didnt kill anyone.

Just catching up...am I dead yet?

Nice. Still alive. I'm roleless townie guys. Swear it.

******* got my feet taken out tonight playing hoops and landed on my elbow...its huge. Swelled up into like a tennis ball. Doesnt hurt at all though. Really weird. I'm expecting to wake up in pain.

Nice. Still alive. I'm roleless townie guys. Swear it.

******* got my feet taken out tonight playing hoops and landed on my elbow...its huge. Swelled up into like a tennis ball. Doesnt hurt at all though. Really weird. I'm expecting to wake up in pain.

Ouch, that must hurt. Ok then since I'm dead tomorrow if we don't lynch scum today I coul probably go w AVM. He's probably my #1 anyway. 80 is probably scum too but I'm rooting for him. You or Ape I could see it. Def no to Leelou and Crusher though.

Leelou being doc makes sense because I thought she was pulling a Dan X like comeback when the greatest team ever, dominated in whatever game that was...so the slow play adds up. Not sure why she is voting me when I came up with suggestion to reveal. I'm guessing she was told that there was an attempt on her life.

Crusher I've had a strong town read on all game, but he's able to pull the wool over my eyes better than anyone. <3 But he's coasting a little.

Ape - strong town read on. Genuinely seems to be trying to figure things out but thats the Ape. Think he pushed Nolder pretty hard if I recall.

AVM - feel really good about him. Especially after CTM agreed w/ my AVM case and used me to not look further at him. He's knows I'm instinctual player and he joined me on that case. Dont think he'd be bussing the day after Nolders lynch, especially with him getting possible heat.

Hess - strong strong scum read. He too has buddy up to me at times agreeing with my top 3 but replacing him w/ me. Also reminds me of the game he played in The Office.

JF80 - Again. If this guy is scum. Hats off. However, I could see him thinking this game was going down in a blaze and just figured **** it.

Hess, JF80, Crusher - in that order.

Ouch, that must hurt. Ok then since I'm dead tomorrow if we don't lynch scum today I coul probably go w AVM. He's probably my #1 anyway. 80 is probably scum too but I'm rooting for him. You or Ape I could see it. Def no to Leelou and Crusher though.

Yeah, you're scummy and stuff.

I'm not even going to self preserve if you guys run me up. I'm sticking with you the whole way. Like I always say, it all about being right when you're town. <3

Going to do some research. Want look at a couples thing around Nolders death. I remember you doing the buddy up thing with me when I was convinced CTM was town around his death too.

Archived