The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You were late on every train. CTM and Nolder could have been bus votes - Lily and Brett could have been you taking what the town gives you.

I'm with clients this afternoon and can't really hang around much for the next few hours. I'll get back on tonight, I need to re-read some too.

I dont know the time frame, I'd have to look but I thought right out the gates on day 2 I quoted AVM and CTM as the most concerning posts. Obviously, I then convinced myself otherwise.

He danced around Nodler's train too. Votes and unvotes whatnot. Don't know what it means. Just saying. I remember him following me around for a very brief period on D1 with votes. I dunno.

On a separate note, also thinking if there's a symp it could be anybody. Could be 3 scum and a symp to start this game. Mostly b/c of the 14 players. I think Vic was saying 12 would work and then we got a couple add ons.

Huh? The second I got caught up and saw Nolders awful claim I voted him. Didnt even need to explain why. There were 2 other votes after me, bird brain.

The scum know who the Doc is. I think they should reveal.

There is no cop to protect. Should be easy from there.

Wait, actually, only if the Doc knows there was an attempt on there life. I'm assuming so because it would make no sense to no kill.

There are a few scenarios around the doc.

1. Doc self protected, scum knows who they are.

2. Doc chose wisely with protecting last night, scum now think they know who the doc is.

3. Scum put in no kill trying to drag the doc out.

1. I'm 100% confident this was the case

2. Why would they not self protect last night when the cop is out of the game. So far, everyone is roleless. Safe to assume Vic really is running a Vanilla game.

3. It would be an brilliant ballsy play that I dont think anyone here would do.

2. Doc chose wisely with protecting last night, scum now think they know who the doc is.

There is only one answer to this. #2 of course. Our doc is a genius who plays mafia during his/her free time from quantum psychics and brain surgery.

1. I'm 100% confident this was the case

2. Why would they not self protect last night when the cop is out of the game. So far, everyone is roleless. Safe to assume Vic really is running a Vanilla game.

3. It would be an brilliant ballsy play that I dont think anyone here would do.

Did you really just answer that seriously?

The scum know who the Doc is. I think they should reveal.

There is no cop to protect. Should be easy from there.

Wait, actually, only if the Doc knows there was an attempt on there life. I'm assuming so because it would make no sense to no kill.

Couple of thoughts. First, I've never known scum to try and draw a doc out by not killing unless they had the day or night kill option. It's a numbers game, and passing up on a kill opportunity just doesn't seem logical to me. I'd say most likely doc self protected, but the off chance that they protected someone else would throw the scum off tonight that's for sure. But doc revealing vets a townie, and limits our pool of potential scum.

Let's say the doc reveals, scum doc counters (or vice-versa). Let's assume we're 5-2 just to be safe. Again, let's SAY we pick the wrong claimed doc to lynch -- 4-2. Scum NK goes through, 3-2. Lynch the false doc, 3-1. Scum NK, 2-1. So it'd be lylo at that point. Still not an awful scenario.

Best case scenario, we lynch the right one (assuming one counters...if there's only 1 scum left obviously that can't be the case), and it's 5-1 going into night with a protection still available and scum is crippled. Would need two mislynches with 2 successful NK's.

Doc should decide themselves based off what they know. The town still has a decent advantage right now

LOL. This actually slightly hurt my feelings.

Well, I've cleared you in my mind based on the reaction of CTM toward you when I posted that your 2 posts were the most damning. Dont think he would have bussed you after a D1 scum lynch and him on the hot seat.

He played me. ******* dick.

Who cares who the doc is. They're unkiillable. Let them keep gathering info.

Thats fine. Its their choice. I just like narrow the pool and honestly, my only reads are you and Leelou now.

He so thinks you're town you don't even make the list.

Exactly. Maybe CTM played me more than I think but I doubt it.

Well, I've cleared you in my mind based on the reaction of CTM toward you when I posted that your 2 posts were the most damning. Dont think he would have bussed you after a D1 scum lynch and him on the hot seat.

He played me. ******* dick.

lols...I was referring to you mentioning everyone but me. I felt forgotten.

The Avengers assembled and tried to capture the momentum but failed like a Mark Sanchez throw down field.

Everyone is alive

Day 5 begins

Oh well, he deserved it for being an idiot and wasnt contributing anything. Obviously I'm the scum MVP right now...thats why I'm still alive. And that was his only case.

If anyone actually believes that...let the record show that I cased CTM and was on both scum lynches trains.

Hess or Leelou are my best bets now.

Fine. I'm the doc.

Really?

So JIF has 2 people he suspects, Leelou is one of them - he beckons for the Doc to reveal, its Leelou - and now JIF's list has one person on it.

JIF and 80 - both of them have been wanking their scummy wifomy play right in our faces.

Archived