The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, you're scummy and stuff.

I'm not even going to self preserve if you guys run me up. I'm sticking with you the whole way. Like I always say, it all about being right when you're town. <3

Going to do some research. Want look at a couples thing around Nolders death. I remember you doing the buddy up thing with me when I was convinced CTM was town around his death too.

Sorry about the scummy thing. Hopefully you figure this thing out on your reread.

Long a$$ ******* day. I've eaten so many veggies and drank so much beer and soda I can't stop farting... its hilarious.

I think I'm down to Hess, 80 and JIF... I want to read a bit, before weighing in though.

I really liked your case on 80. Think he might be scum. I've got a weird feeling Nolder begged CTM and JF80 to defend his reveal. I mean, it was awful and obvious. Seriously. Might be worse than DPR. And both went out of their way. CTM never does that, ever. His, "hope you guys are right" post - was frustration, bet it.

So I'll pretend this is our QT then..

what do you think about Crusher? He hasn't had a rational thought all game.. right now CTM is #1 but I wouldn't feel bad about voting Crusher either.

Crusher is my #1 for scum tbh. On the fence with CTM.

Very interesting exchange here.

Very interesting exchange here.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to keep my vote on you. You've been playing detective too much this game. 80 I'm leaning scum but rooting for him as the lone scum left. AVM I'm leaning scum but nobody else will vote for him, Ape I'm leaning town, Crusher and Leelou are drinking tea and eating biscuits under a pretty rainbow.

So I went back to look at the day 2 exchange people keep referencing regarding Hess, Crusher, and Ape when Hess was called out on the monster thing. I forgot about this exchange because: 1) I was too busy spiderbombing the DM thread with Vic, and 2) I skim.

Keep talking. I just took out the entire McDonald's chain. Burger King and Wendy's next. And THEN who will you pray to????

Shut up, you wall-eyed goofy bastard... that lynch was a notch in my belt. Goon.

Blah, blah, blah.... you spamming the thread with blatant attempts to look like a townie doesn't make anyone feel any better about your goofy a$$.

Who cares? I eat people especially retarded ones because they run slower and instead of hiding they just close their eyes thinking I can't see them if they can;t see me. Now shut your mouth before I gnaw your ugly ******* face off.

Still don't know how I'm trying to look like town...anyway, have you conquered the game of Mafia yet you freak?

Stop making me agree with you or I will dig up a telephone pole up bash your filthy flea ridden skull open and eat your fatty yet tasty ape brain with a side of Boston bake beans. Then fart the theme to "Cheers" as I walk away full and satisified. Dont **** with me./

dunkin_donuts_flames.jpg

I can do this aaaall day.

Stop pretending to be a monster. Your about as scary as Richard Simmons shaking his fist. You piece of crap avenger. Faggo-tard.

At this point, Hess commenced operation become Pac's lap-dog:

I'll wingman this with you [Pac] til' the bitter end.

Ape is delusional.

I see what you all were talking about now. I like my vote on Hess.

So I went back to look at the day 2 exchange people keep referencing regarding Hess, Crusher, and Ape when Hess was called out on the monster thing. I forgot about this exchange because: 1) I was too busy spiderbombing the DM thread with Vic, and 2) I skim.

At this point, Hess commenced operation become Pac's lap-dog:

I see what you all were talking about now. I like my vote on Hess.

What the... Why, that's not what happened at all. And since when did you go back to rereading game threads?

What the... Why, that's not what happened at all. And since when did you go back to rereading game threads?

Since I realized you're scum and wanted to prove it. Still <3 though. I think when this game is over and our ban ends at DM you should go back over there as PatsFanTx again while me and Vic post spiderman pics. For old time's sake.

Honestly, I just reread. JF80 looks clean. He pushed really really hard for CTM. I just dont see him doing that. Again, if he's scum, hats off.

Most likey to least likey

Hess

Crushlove

JF80

Ape

AVM

Leelou

The fact that you have Crusher high on your list is a stark contrast from earlier in the game. And I think you may be right. What changed your mind on him?

UNVOTE VOTE 80

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Archived