The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep going back and forth between thinking it'll be really funny and the stupidest sh*t I've ever watched. It was alright? I'm not a big fan of Steve Carell most of the time not gonna lie.

It was "alright". Maybe we watched it at the right time, in the right frame of mind? I dunno. I like Steve Carrell, personally. Dan in Real Life is one of our favorite movies as a couple, actually. This movie had similar undertones. It wasn't as contrived as we thought it would be - more feel good movie, than romantic comedy (which is what the trailers made it seem like.

Wow this game has become a sh*t show. JiF and 80 seem like a couple teenage girls in the back booth at a Burger King doing whippets deciding what cute boy their gonna blow later.

Not had a lot of time to look at this game but to be forthcoming I'm not sure who is scum. After losing two players so quickly would Jif as scum or 80 as scum jump out in front and act nuts. I would say yes on JiF not sure on 80. I know JiF and if the scum team gets hammered he is going to figure what the hell and go run amuck and be epic. LOL

Monkey is also playing very smart this game. He is the one that would slow down and relax after losing a couple teamamtes. Sit back and let the town off themselves with CTM sitting in the back ground clapping and noodle danicng.

AVM? Still not sure.\

I tend to agree with you about JIF - but if any of these 3 tardholes feels like they are putting on the contrived "act crazy" show, its 80. He's coming across as someone being coached to act illogical and taunt me specifically... CTM is his teammate, and I'm going out of my way not to bite on 80's provocations, in hopes it'll be apparent to someone other than me. I feel like I've been right about 80 all game and left alive to drown myself out casing him.

As for my play... I always play smart. I'm playing how I normally do, the only difference I've noticed is that my usual protagonists aren't alive - so there's less bickering. I think the bit about slowing down and letting town off themselves could apply to any of myself, AVM and you. Even Hess to an extent who has taken his foot off the gas in the past day and opted to do a lot of "what do you guys think?" type pausing. Of those 4 people YOU are the one playing least like normal. I get that you attributed some of it to RL, but if I recall you were all about telegraphining your "Vote Ape" traps on D1 to make it look like you were scumhunting, and then you quit on that and more or less went dark after Nolderp got strung up... you surface every once in a while and chirp to push me back towards Hess.

I tend to agree with you about JIF - but if any of these 3 tardholes feels like they are putting on the contrived "act crazy" show, its 80. He's coming across as someone being coached to act illogical and taunt me specifically... CTM is his teammate, and I'm going out of my way not to bite on 80's provocations, in hopes it'll be apparent to someone other than me. I feel like I've been right about 80 all game and left alive to drown myself out casing him.

As for my play... I always play smart. I'm playing how I normally do, the only difference I've noticed is that my usual protagonists aren't alive - so there's less bickering. I think the bit about slowing down and letting town off themselves could apply to any of myself, AVM and you. Even Hess to an extent who has taken his foot off the gas in the past day and opted to do a lot of "what do you guys think?" type pausing. Of those 4 people YOU are the one playing least like normal. I get that you attributed some of it to RL, but if I recall you were all about telegraphining your "Vote Ape" traps on D1 to make it look like you were scumhunting, and then you quit on that and more or less went dark after Nolderp got strung up... you surface every once in a while and chirp to push me back towards Hess.

Im not really playing different I have just been playing less the last couple days. My heart really isn't in it. Sorry.

80 was my guys all game but Hess has stood out to me. He did the "Me and Pac" thing which allowed him to cruise and just follow Pac. Chumming up to a townie style.

He alsi did the whole monster picture thing that again gives him the appearance of being town and having fun.

Never thought of the CTM coaching 80 to antagonize you. Problem is you always zero in on anyone attacking you and it clouds your judgement.

I still get the Mastermind behind the curtain feel from you this game. Seems like your trying very hard to not go APE on us. Last time you talked nice to me was a game where you turned out to be scum.

Im not really playing different I have just been playing less the last couple days. My heart really isn't in it. Sorry.

80 was my guys all game but Hess has stood out to me. He did the "Me and Pac" thing which allowed him to cruise and just follow Pac. Chumming up to a townie style.

He alsi did the whole monster picture thing that again gives him the appearance of being town and having fun.

Never thought of the CTM coaching 80 to antagonize you. Problem is you always zero in on anyone attacking you and it clouds your judgement.

I still get the Mastermind behind the curtain feel from you this game. Seems like your trying very hard to not go APE on us. Last time you talked nice to me was a game where you turned out to be scum.

Explain what you mean by going Ape, because now I feel like your just making sh*t up.... Are you talking about bickering? Just being a dick to people? What?

I haven't been a dick to you because your RL stuff by the way. I was on D1, but laid off when you went silent (kinda hard to have fun with it if your not responsive)... Glad to see you turning it back around on me.

Explain what you mean by going Ape, because now I feel like your just making sh*t up.... Are you talking about bickering? Just being a dick to people? What?

I haven't been a dick to you because your RL stuff by the way. I was on D1, but laid off when you went silent (kinda hard to have fun with it if your not responsive)... Glad to see you turning it back around on me.

My real life stuff was mentioned once and dropped actually. People are acting like I was riding it. Im not. Just playing a little less and subdueI will be dropping outta Star Wars game because Im just not feeling it man. Im being honest. Im also being honest that Im not scum this game. I also dont have a good feeling of whats happening.

Also not sure how you can say you aren't playing different, and in the same sentence say your heart isn't in it - which is an admission of playing different. Not necessarily scummy, but different - yes.

Plain and simple, you brought attention to your scumhunting (which rendered it NOT scumhunting) on D1. Since then, nothing.

Also not sure how you can say you aren't playing different, and in the same sentence say your heart isn't in it - which is an admission of playing different. Not necessarily scummy, but different - yes.

Plain and simple, you brought attention to your scumhunting (which rendered it NOT scumhunting) on D1. Since then, nothing.

Your exactly right. Just not into it. Sorry.

My real life stuff was mentioned once and dropped actually. People are acting like I was riding it. Im not. Just playing a little less and subdueI will be dropping outta Star Wars game because Im just not feeling it man. Im being honest. Im also being honest that Im not scum this game. I also dont have a good feeling of whats happening.

Alright, well it was enough of a mention where every laid off you - I'm not the only one that's acknowledged it. Probably cause you are everyone's favorite teh mafia super friend.

Still like Hess. For as much as Ape and Crushlove are claiming I'm all over the place. I've been very consistent on Hess. He's my best bet.

As for the 180 you guys are claiming. I've had both 80 and the Crusher in the could be zone w/ Ape and AVM in the town zone. The posts with nothing more was concerning - mostly because the Ape always has something to say. But AVM, dropped the vote, gave no reasoning and has dissapeared. Making me nervous I should have rid him off as town because of CTM's reactions to my case on him.

That said, I'm still feeling Hess is scum.

As for my list...I really dont have any great feeling after him. Everyone is about equal except Leelou at this point. Who I'd like to hear more from, since she's technically the only cleared townie.

Vote Count:

Lily (2) - JC, Brett

Ape (1) - CTM

Nolder (4) - Leelou, Verbal, Pac, Crusher

JF80 (1) - AVM

Verbal (5) - JiF, Ape, Hess, Nolder, Lily

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Nolder (8)- Leelou, Verbal, Ape, Pac, Hess, JiF, Crusher, AVM

Verbal (3)- Nolder, Lily, JF80

Lily (1)- JC

Ape (1)- CTM

JF80 (1)- Brett

CTM (1)- Pac

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

Day 2 Vote Count

CTM (7)- Pac, JC, AVM, 80, Ape, JiF, brettfag

AVM (3)- CTM, Leelou, Hess

Lily (1)- Crusher

Not Voting (1)- Lily

With 12 players left, it takes 7 to lynch

Final Day 3 Vote Count:

Lily (6)- Crusher, J80, Pac, Brettfag, Hess, JiF

J80 (1)- Ape

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

FINAL Day 4 Vote count

Brettfag (5)- 80, Hess, Leelou, JiF, AVM

Hess (2)- Ape, Crusher

Leelou (1)- AVM

JiF (1)- Brettfag

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Updated to show Leelou as town.

Hess on Verbal early, only jumped back on Nolder when Pac and I called bullsh*t on the reveal, avoided staying on CTM's train (despite "following" Pac's lead), no problem piling right onto Lily and Brett. In fact, on Lily's train when I voted 80 and tried to stop the speedlynch and get some pressure on 80, Hess immediately jumped on with an unexplained vote on Lily and then JIF promptly hammered saying something about it being "inevitable".

Then the next day 80 and Hess immediately went to Brett, slamming the door on any analysis of what happened with Lily's train. 80 and Hess were the primary drivers of 2 straight speed lynches.

If I had to guess I'd say 80 and Hess are the last 2, or JIF and AVM. Especially with the way JIF suddenly switched his position on AVM just recently.

I think I feel okay about Crusher, he sounds genuinely meh.

Vote Hess

He and 80 are my 1a and 1b.

Vote Lily

She stayed off both the Nolder and CTM trains. I thought Nolder coming out on Day 1 pushing Lily's lynch meant Lily was town but it may well be the opposite.

ok...

Vote Lily

the way that scene started I was sure I was dead.

I already suggested this - you disgust me.

Lily hopping on Brett's train to slow down CTM's was gross yesterday... but not as bad as you saying you'd vote Brett, but didn't want to give up on CTM, but then immediately putting your vote on AVM... and only going back to CTM when I called you out on giving up on him, and likely for the bus.

Vote JF80

Yes, you're 100 % right, I bussed not one but TWO scummates in the first 2 days, just like Pac.

Vote Lily

No. I just thought it made more sense to prod some of the other suspect people rather than speed lynching in the first couple hours of the day phase.

I voted Lily to open D2, and have been the only person other than JC to put any pressure on 80... and in case you hadn't noticed, 80 doesn't seem to like pressure this game...

Ok Pac, if you say so.

VOTE Lily

Lily almost seems too obvious...but you guys have had a great grip on this game so far. Bottom line, the numbers can manage a **** up here and she's definitely the most damning.

Vote Lily

This whole string of votes on Lily is scumtastic. If you read it all in sequence with some of the other posts around it, I was appealing to Brett to slow down - he had no interest in it, then Hess voted Lily and attributed it to Pac... and JIF voted Lily and attributed it to everyone having a good read on the game but him.

Do you plan on contributing anything other than a vote with no explination and a vote count on this day phase?

I'm not contributing because I didn't engage in the Tebow stuff for an entire page? lol.

I already commented on everyone left in the game. No read on Crusher, your switching seemed genuine and I've never seen you do it as scum, Hess I've felt good about all game but apparently I'm the only one, the Ape has pointed his finger in every direction this game, and Leelou is our doc. That leaves 80, who has seemed off for even him. GUYS WHY WOULD SCUM KEEP ME ALIVE, THINK!! just bothered me

I'm not contributing because I didn't engage in the Tebow stuff for an entire page? lol.

I already commented on everyone left in the game. No read on Crusher, your switching seemed genuine and I've never seen you do it as scum, Hess I've felt good about all game but apparently I'm the only one, the Ape has pointed his finger in every direction this game, and Leelou is our doc. That leaves 80, who has seemed off for even him. GUYS WHY WOULD SCUM KEEP ME ALIVE, THINK!! just bothered me

You're the only one who can read me. It's amazing almost spooky. Sorry I'm voting you btw.

Hess ran about spitting profanities and nonsense at everyone. Then he got drunk and naked and all the villans were like "WHOA DUDE we're all for evil and stuff but this behavious is just wrong, you're out of the group."

Hess didn't take this likely and he popped a squat and took a dook right on the floor.

The villans had enough and they lynched him.

Hess AKA (roleless townie) Ultron has been lynched!

Annihilation_Conquest_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg

Hess ran about spitting profanities and nonsense at everyone. Then he got drunk and naked and all the villans were like "WHOA DUDE we're all for evil and stuff but this behavious is just wrong, you're out of the group."

Hess didn't take this likely and he popped a squat and took a dook right on the floor.

The villans had enough and they lynched him.

Hess AKA (roleless townie) Ultron has been lynched!

Annihilation_Conquest_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg

:rl:

After cleaning up after the mess that Hess made the villans went to go turn in for the night.

Crusher went for his pre-bedtime meal which consisted of 2- 4lb beef patties, 3 lbs of bacon and a whole chicken. Chicken is basically a vegetable to The Crusher. As he was wrapping bacon around his chicken he heard foot steps behind him, he turned around with bacon hanging out from his lips and it was the Avengers.

"WE HAVE COME FOR YOU.... AND YOUR BACON"

Crusher put up a brilliant fight but in the end he burnt too many calories and didn't finish his meal and he faded. Captain America raised his shield and severed Crushers head.

Crusher AKA The Abomination (roleless townie) has been Killed!

Abomination_2.jpg

After cleaning up after the mess that Hess made the villans went to go turn in for the night.

Crusher went for his pre-bedtime meal which consisted of 2- 4lb beef patties, 3 lbs of bacon and a whole chicken. Chicken is basically a vegetable to The Crusher. As he was wrapping bacon around his chicken he heard foot steps behind him, he turned around with bacon hanging out from his lips and it was the Avengers.

"WE HAVE COME FOR YOU.... AND YOUR BACON"

Crusher put up a brilliant fight but in the end he burnt too many calories and didn't finish his meal and he faded. Captain America raised his shield and severed Crushers head.

Crusher AKA The Abomination (roleless townie) has been Killed!

Abomination_2.jpg

Hey wow, I lost weight,.

Archived