The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh.

Agreed.

Here's my thoughts... I'm leaning towards definitely JIF and most-likely AVM as the final 2 (if there are 2, which I believe to be the case) right now. One out in front, one lurking.

Looking at the past couple lynches - and knowing now that Hess was town - when I tried to slow down Lily's lynch, it was Hess and JIF that swept in to bring her to L1 and hammer, respectively. "Greatest scum hunter ever" hammering on a speedlynch and attributing it to following everyone else's lead? I don't think so. Plus, he's been late on every train taking what the town gives him, very unlike the GSHE. JIF was at the tail end of both scum lynches too, typical spot to be when busing.

Most importantly JIF's complete reversal of position on AVM, and declaration of how AVM "had to be" town, sounded a lot like his declaration of how CTM "had to be" town earlier in the game. So he's either pulling the same stunt twice to protect a scum mate, or pandering to AVM in that buddy up to a townie sort of way.

Looking at yesterday's votes, AVM only wanted to vote 80 yesterday. He's either genuine with that vote, or seeding today's train by only voting 80 yesterday. I'm assuming scum expected me to vote 80 today since I've been on him all game, and be the scum MVP (which would be a JIF signature as scum)... or 80 is in fact scum, and they want me to wifom my way into voting AVM instead of 80, which I wonder about now seeing 80 jump in first by voting AVM.

Honestly, at this point, I think we should have lynched JIF the minute he declared CTM was town, and then CTM flipped scum.

You got to be kidding me.

Hands down my worst game ever as town.

Ugh. Really no clue what to do next.

Feel free to lynch me. I've got nothing left. Really no clue.

No clue.

Vote AVM

You say to lynch you - but then put AVM at L1?

You say to lynch you - but then put AVM at L1?

Yeah...feel free. Serioulsy. I'm doing more bad than good.

I mean, my guess is I should have gone with my gut. I was all over AVM but then went back to how CTM went after him wiith me and just didnt think he would do that considering how D1 played out. I typically let my instincts take over and those 2 posts on day 1 around Nolders death were damning. Should have stuck to it.

JF80 was pushing hard for CTM. Made me reconsider.

You've been the normal Ape self, throwing fos at everyone.

Again, congrats to the scum team. I've got nothing. Totally lost. Even after my re-read last night.

Hands down my worst game ever as town. Usually by know I'd have at least 1 strong conviction and I dont.

Yeah...feel free. Serioulsy. I'm doing more bad than good.

I mean, my guess is I should have gone with my gut. I was all over AVM but then went back to how CTM went after him wiith me and just didnt think he would do that considering how D1 played out. I typically let my instincts take over and those 2 posts on day 1 around Nolders death were damning. Should have stuck to it.

JF80 was pushing hard for CTM. Made me reconsider.

You've been the normal Ape self, throwing fos at everyone.

Again, congrats to the scum team. I've got nothing. Totally lost. Even after my re-read last night.

Hands down my worst game ever as town. Usually by know I'd have at least 1 strong conviction and I dont.

Ugh. No matter how many times you say "lynch me" ... its contradicted by the act of putting someone at L1 in the next breath.

The theatrics are completely disingenuous.

Ugh. No matter how many times you say "lynch me" ... its contradicted by the act of putting someone at L1 in the next breath.

The theatrics are completely disingenuous.

No, they really arent..and I honestly didnt even know AVM had a vote. And even so, who cares if I put him at L-1? He's my best bet for scum. I've got nothing. Should I have voted Leelou?

No, they really arent..and I honestly didnt even know AVM had a vote. And even so, who cares if I put him at L-1? He's my best bet for scum. I've got nothing. Should I have voted Leelou?

Unvote

Vote Ape

Putting someone else at L1 is an act of survival, so saying "lynch me" doens't matter. Your actions speak louder than words.

Not even sure where you get the whole "should I have voted Leelou" conclusion from... very mellowdramatic though.

Putting someone else at L1 is an act of survival, so saying "lynch me" doens't matter. Your actions speak louder than words.

Not even sure where you get the whole "should I have voted Leelou" conclusion from... very mellowdramatic though.

I've got nothing brah...now I just want to kill you.

Plus, I know you're scum now. You've been keeping me alive so you can push the scum MVP down my throat. Its clear as day too me now.

Good game.

I thought you had nothing brah?

You've been buddying up to me all game reassuring me that you think I'm town... at one point you said you and I would "MVP this thing for town together" or some nonsense. Kissing my a$$. I bought into it somewhat... which kept you clear of my FOS, and chasing others... while you were nudging me all the time towards people like Brett and Hess... riding the Ape, something you've done as scum, multiple times. What conclusion am I supposed to reach at this point?

You've done no real scum hunting, you've taken towns temp and then hopped on trains late. You proclaimed CTM was town for crying out loud...

Now, your a$$ is on the line - and you cry "lynch me" but then put AVM at L1 - when yesterday you were declaring AVM town... and now your voting me and calling me scum after calling me town all game.

What the **** am I supposed to believe about any of this sh*t?

LMFAO - yep....Ape's scum.

He fell for my trap.

Booyah!!!! We got this Leelou. You and me baby. Drop your vote on Ape....///game over.

Ape - hell of a game buddy. You definitely had me convinced. Its obvious now. Shouldnt have laid it on so thick at the end. Its like you just landed Full House on the river and you stood up and screamed with glee before the hand was over.

LMFAO - yep....Ape's scum.

He fell for my trap.

Booyah!!!! We got this Leelou. You and me baby. Drop your vote on Ape....///game over.

Ape - hell of a game buddy. You definitely had me convinced. Its obvious now. Shouldnt have laid it on so thick at the end. Its like you just landed Full House on the river and you stood up and screamed with glee before the hand was over.

I laid it on thick?

I just re-made the same exact points about you in that response, that I've expressed yesterday and this morning. My tune hasn't changed. Yours on the other hand... has severely changed.

Once again, you've gone from pouting about "lynch me, I got nothing brah" and putting AVM at L1, to now carrying on like a goofball about "traps".... ironically, the things I said in response to your supposed trap, are the same things I've been saying since yesterday when you were positive I was town.

Now, like I said, your a$$ is on the line and your playing like your desperate dude.

tl;dr

You are trying wayyyy too hard Ape. Telegraphing it if you will. Surprised your not being told to tone it down it the scum QT.

I always try hard.

Anyone who has ever played mafia with me knows this. Especially towards the end of games when I feel like I'm letting the town down. You know this.

Whatever, I'm guessing if I wasn't replying to you - you'd be talking about how I'm not trying hard enough, and slow-playing like scum usually does at end game.

Spin away scummy pig...

Vote JiF

You just got played by the Ape.

Definitely a bad game for me, but I gladly die knowing in the end, I figured it out.

Good game Ape, but too thick here at the end. Showed me your cards a little to early.

BTW if we lynch wrong, its game over, which looks like will happen soon.

So, good game scum. Well deserved.

Archived