The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

My head is saying Jif, just not sure if I'm ready to hammer him just yet. I'm really just slightly stressed right now.

I'm town sweetheart and the Ape is trying to pull it off here in the end so he can forever talk about the time he used me to get to victory. Scum MVP. yadayada

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually going out straight after work tonight and plan to get drunk somewhere along the line. Not voting until after I get in or maybe the morning.

Seriously? You're going to drag this out...come'on.

This is making me want to kill myself to get this over with. Either vote me or the Ape, now...or I'm killng myself and the town will lose.

And I'm not bluffing one bit. I dont care about winning or losing when I'm town.

I'm actually going out straight after work tonight and plan to get drunk somewhere along the line. Not voting until after I get in or maybe the morning.

I'm working out after work...leaving around 5:30 and wont be on till 9ish. Either make a decision or I end the game before I leave work by killing myself.

You just got played by the Ape.

Definitely a bad game for me, but I gladly die knowing in the end, I figured it out.

Good game Ape, but too thick here at the end. Showed me your cards a little to early.

BTW if we lynch wrong, its game over, which looks like will happen soon.

So, good game scum. Well deserved.

Didn't you just accuse me of laying it on thick?

******* pussy. I'll hammer you in a second barhaharhar...oh yeah, faggot, its over 10 minutes and you've been viewing the page. Pussy.

Cant believe we are dragging this sh*t out.

Oh well - I guess we wait. I'm out, going to the gym. Ape is scum. Book it

Unvote

Vote Ape

Well, that little spectacle of bravado was the most mellowdramatic no-risk self-vote I've ever seen.

Leelou said she's not voting.

AVM's nowhere to be seen, and probably his teammate anyway.

80 says he's willing to hammer only if Leelou votes him.

Nobody here to hammer him - he could have stayed at L1 all ******* day.

O.o Just back from class

I don't know -- JiF just went ballistic about the ape. I've never seen him flip flop back and forth so much in a game, and I have no ****ing idea how to read that. Can anyone confirm 80 was in here reading the thread with JiF at L1?

Really wish Leelou would have chimed in.

I've been working all ******* day. I'm going out straight after work for my roommate's birthday. Don't want to lose this by making a rash decision. If you all think Jif 100% is scum then lynch his a$$. I am really thinking he is but I've not had the time to have a clear mind all day. Might be back about midnight tonight.

I've been working all ******* day. I'm going out straight after work for my roommate's birthday. Don't want to lose this by making a rash decision. If you all think Jif 100% is scum then lynch his a$$. I am really thinking he is but I've not had the time to have a clear mind all day. Might be back about midnight tonight.

JIF is the only one rushing you for a vote Leelou... relax.

O.o Just back from class

I don't know -- JiF just went ballistic about the ape. I've never seen him flip flop back and forth so much in a game, and I have no ****ing idea how to read that. Can anyone confirm 80 was in here reading the thread with JiF at L1?

Really wish Leelou would have chimed in.

You finally decided to join us eh? :rolleyes:

Vote AVM

Going with my gut. All game AVM told us to look at the "low-lyers". Well guess what, he's the only one left. His most recent post pings me as "OH BOY I HAVE NO IDEA, I'M SHOCKED I TELL YA, SHOCKED!" written all over it.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

I agree. Too often I get an idea in my head and let it cloud my vision. AVM was my choice all game long and I let it go for some stupid reason. CTM even did a wifom post with something like "let it be known 2 games in a row I was lynched for not bussing". I should have convinced myself otherwise, just like I did with CTM.

Right now, I trust you and Leelou the most. You could have hammered me and you didnt. I know you were in the thread.

Unvote Ape

Vote AVM

Ape/Leelou - I know I've been all over the place but I'm town. I really dont have a grasp on the game right now, so I'm going back to my instincts and early on my instincts were AVM and CTM. Honestly, its the best I got. Otherwise, my hats off to Ape and/or 80.

Wow, this thread's gone radio silent for almost 2 hours? I figured at the very least there'd be a few posts by the Ape talking himself in circles.

Sorry - I just got home from work. I told you guys I've been working on a pitch and was with a client yesterday, well tonight we had to crunch together a bunch of work samples. It was like building an industry specific portfolio in about 3 hours. It should be worth it in the long run.

I'm not sure what more I can say to be helpful, anyway. I'm not going to fear-monger Leelou into voting for JIF. She's got to decide for herself. Like I said in my post yesterday when I voted Hess, I figured it was either you and him, or JIF and AVM. I don't care if we lynch JIF first or AVM first, but I came into today feeling MUCH more sure about JIF, which I explained when I voted him. I was still on the fence with you and AVM, which I also explain when I voted JIF ... but, when JIF started carrying on about his trap, and spinning everything I said out of desperation it became pretty obvious to me that he's scum. So that has been the focal point, tbh.

When he dared you to hammer him - you didn't. It could be because your cautious, it could be because your his teammate. I think its more likely you were just being cautious, you've obviously shifted your play all of a sudden and are being much more careful with your votes, as opposed to how you threw them around throughout most of the game. At first I was thinking that JIF and I might have been town vs. town, but then you totally would have hammered him.

The way I see it... you said you'd hammer him if LEELOU voted him. She didn't. So JIF knew you wouldn't do it, and JIF knew AVM wasn't going to be around, to have to either bus him or not.

I agree. Too often I get an idea in my head and let it cloud my vision. AVM was my choice all game long and I let it go for some stupid reason. CTM even did a wifom post with something like "let it be known 2 games in a row I was lynched for not bussing". I should have convinced myself otherwise, just like I did with CTM.

Right now, I trust you and Leelou the most. You could have hammered me and you didnt. I know you were in the thread.

Unvote Ape

Vote AVM

Ape/Leelou - I know I've been all over the place but I'm town. I really dont have a grasp on the game right now, so I'm going back to my instincts and early on my instincts were AVM and CTM. Honestly, its the best I got. Otherwise, my hats off to Ape and/or 80.

Wow. Another complete about face...

"Early on your instincts were AVM and CTM?" Seriously dude? You swore up and down that CTM was town, and then you did the same with AVM. This stinks like a bus play... or like what you and 80 had hoped today would boil down to to begin with, a lynch on AVM. **** this is maddening... at this point Leelou is the only one I trust, and she's out having a life while us fat pigs play geek games.

80, what makes you think there might only be 3 scum?

Bump.

Leelou being doc makes sense because I thought she was pulling a Dan X like comeback when the greatest team ever, dominated in whatever game that was...so the slow play adds up. Not sure why she is voting me when I came up with suggestion to reveal. I'm guessing she was told that there was an attempt on her life.

Crusher I've had a strong town read on all game, but he's able to pull the wool over my eyes better than anyone. <3 But he's coasting a little.

Ape - strong town read on. Genuinely seems to be trying to figure things out but thats the Ape. Think he pushed Nolder pretty hard if I recall.

AVM - feel really good about him. Especially after CTM agreed w/ my AVM case and used me to not look further at him. He's knows I'm instinctual player and he joined me on that case. Dont think he'd be bussing the day after Nolders lynch, especially with him getting possible heat.

Hess - strong strong scum read. He too has buddy up to me at times agreeing with my top 3 but replacing him w/ me. Also reminds me of the game he played in The Office.

JF80 - Again. If this guy is scum. Hats off. However, I could see him thinking this game was going down in a blaze and just figured **** it.

Hess, JF80, Crusher - in that order.

JIF goes full town read on both myself and AVM in this post. In his comments about Hess and Crusher and 80, he ends each of them casting doubt. Then lists them in his FOS.

Now JIF's top 2 are me and AVM, and no mention of 80 whatsoever? Other than that he trusts 80 most, besides Leelou.

Wow. Another complete about face...

"Early on your instincts were AVM and CTM?" Seriously dude? You swore up and down that CTM was town, and then you did the same with AVM. This stinks like a bus play... or like what you and 80 had hoped today would boil down to to begin with, a lynch on AVM. **** this is maddening... at this point Leelou is the only one I trust, and she's out having a life while us fat pigs play geek games.

80, what makes you think there might only be 3 scum?

I know I did. I'm saying I have no F'ing clue and it was stupid of me to have convinced myself otherwise really for no apparent reason.. You should know this all to well. lol. So I'm going with the proverbial gut.

I'm town. Dont be the scum MVP.

Dont know about the numbers. I asked that a long time ago and everyone said 4.

I'm not fat. I'm dead sexy. Bri's and tri's tonight. Suns out, Guns out. Get with it.

Bump.

So, Crushlove...I just looked back at my case and this is basically it:

Now, after reading that and seeing this as CTM's response to the post above:

Makes me feel really good about AVM and Ape right now. CTM knows I'm an instinctual player. Both of those posts by him and AVM are what I'd call, instinct pots. Meaning, there really isnt anything damning about either, but the tone or delivery seemed contrived.

CTM feed off it. Agreed with me AVM, then I believe eventually followed me there. It was a smart play and it work since I was eventually convinced he was town.

Unvote AVM

I can't tell if I think he's distancing from AVM with this or what... its one of the most contrived posts of the whole game though. AVM went from his vote, to 100% town in JIF's mind for what rationale exactly?

Bump.

Ha! I just said that he wouldnt have the ball in my little breakdown/case above.

Do you like?

How many scum do you think are left? You never answered.

I trust you. We can be Town MVP Together.

This is JIF's post to me. I should have known to string him up the minute I read this pandering bullsh*t line...

Bump.

Hi. My name is JiF. And I dont like the CTM train. Yes, I'm trying to derail. Yes, you might find that scummy. No, I dont care.

AVM, Bretfag and Hess in that order.

///peaks into scum thread, laughs as they shiver in fear.

I still don't understand this post - this was when JIF tried to derail CTM's train openly. Also don't like the wifom about peaking into the scum thread.

Bump.

JIF goes full town read on both myself and AVM in this post. In his comments about Hess and Crusher and 80, he ends each of them casting doubt. Then lists them in his FOS.

Now JIF's top 2 are me and AVM, and no mention of 80 whatsoever? Other than that he trusts 80 most, besides Leelou.

Again, I convinced myself AVM was town when I did my read through. CTM followed me on that case. I didnt think he's buss AVM considering he didnt buss Nolder. It was stupid. So since then, everything I've thought has gone sour - so I'm going back to my original instincts which were AVM and CTM.

Seriously, thats all I've got. Call it what you want. But thats where I'm at. If you or 80 is scum. Hats off. Good game. I'm town. Cross my heart.

Thing is though, we've lynched 2 vanilla scum. We had a cop and, if Leelou is being truthful (still can't be 100 % sure of this btw), a doc. I this means there either had to be 4 scum OR that the last scum was a Godfather. BUT, I'm pretty sure Vic has gone on record saying that he hates Godfathers in the past.

Either way, I'm sticking with AVM. If its someone else, hats off. You deserve the victory.

The way I see it... you said you'd hammer him if LEELOU voted him. She didn't. So JIF knew you wouldn't do it, and JIF knew AVM wasn't going to be around, to have to either bus him or not.

But since when can I be trusted NOT to throw a hammer vote? lol. I think JiF was being far too lackadaisical there to be scum. I've had a town read on him all game and I think he's just frustrated.

Archived