Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're twisting my words again, Monkey. I said since nothing I do is right with this crowd, I'm doing what feels right to me. I'm not even bothering to try to not look scummy. I know a lost cause.

I don't need to twist your words. You flat out said you were doing certain things to "try not to seem scummy". Who tries not to look scummy? Scum, that's who.

LMAO....I like you. You're the new Ape. Ape's the new BG. And BG is old.

/prepares for modkill

He's only part Ape... he's got the comedy of failure thing going... but not nearly as charming as I was when I began playing.

I'm the new Vicious. I let my play speak for itself... like that time last game when I dominated as scum, and made a complete fool of JIF? Play. Speaking for itself yo.

Nolder, your fixation on me is flattering, and very annoying.

I'm going to go with Wombat, partly self-preservation-OMGUS, but mostly a gut feeling. And a desire to hear his thoughts.

Vote Wombat

Self preservation of your 1 vote?

I didn't notice I was down to 1. *feels stupid* Well, the other reasons still stand.

Brett ninja'd me here.... you idiots go ahead and lynch wombat or 80 or whatever... scummy Lily staring you right in the face.

Wait a minute. Where is the Ape jumping in explaining to you that FOSing someone on a train without knowing the alignment of the person the train is on is scummy?

Nah, I'm done - the stuff he was doing earlier was the stuff I'd kind had noted as his town tells... now he's just acting like a goof for the attention. Do what you want with him.

I have never laughed so hard at anything anyone has said or done in this game as I did when I saw this in relation to Nolder's dumb videos. I repped and I should rep you every day you are alive in the game.

bitches and whores

get the hell on me

My town read on Nolder is going away little by little. I could vote there, but I'm happier with Wombat.

Sure it is... the more votes he gets, the more you like the idea of jumping from Wombat to Nolder... and your just breadcrumbing it for when you do it.

We'll probably lynch Nolderp because he's being a wanker, and because it appears he's trying to get lynched - but you are at the top of my list sweet thang.

When you reply to a post on previous pages, it jumps you to the most current page after the reply. How has Ape not noticed what has happened yet.. unless he is faking it.

Because it goes to the last post. He likely has 2 tabs open, 1 where he's reading and 1 where he posts. The new posts pops up in the second tab and unless he scrolls up he won't see what happens.

Just sayin'

When you reply to a post on previous pages, it jumps you to the most current page after the reply. How has Ape not noticed what has happened yet.. unless he is faking it.

He's probably opening a new window/tab to reply in, and then closing it and not even look at what's currently going on after posting. He's certainly not the first one to do this.

You have a harder job then mine. The only rules here our the ones I make. I let anything slide cause thats what we do. Calling a female poster a whore like that is not sliding. Sorry but it's not ok with me.

Relax, he's goofy kid - who isn't used to all the name-calling, so he's trying to fit in and did it wrong - he apologized. Let's get on with the game.

Nolderp, just stick with being yourself. Don't get caught up in the name-calling, it goes against your nature.

Relax, he's goofy kid - who isn't used to all the name-calling, so he's trying to fit in and did it wrong - he apologized. Let's get on with the game.

Nolderp, just stick with being yourself. Don't get caught up in the name-calling, it goes against your nature.

Point and laugh at the dumb ape.

Doggin' is legendary for that. The best is when he's lynched or NK'd and posts like 20 times before realizing he's dead.

True, but we also used to just sit back and watch when that happened. The fact that Ape currently has a bunch of reply notifications of people mocking him and laughing at him that he's ignoring makes it even better.

Archived