Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're such a dumbass. She's been my #1 for 3 days and nobody wanted to kill her. lmfao

And I personally believe her. I think she's probably right, the scum have their own symp hence why she was only able to be recruited by the bounty or jedi. The Empire probably had a similar thing. And even if she was bounty, we need to find Empire. She useless.

This is scummy scum scummy. We need to find Empire.

Unvote Smash

Vote Bretfag

So you wanted to kill her for 3 days and after her reveal you don't. We agree on that. but I think it is because you want to recruit her now.

It doesn't matter if we are finding empire, symps, or bounty hunters. They all need to die. Any one of them works for me.

So you wanted to kill her for 3 days and after her reveal you don't. We agree on that. but I think it is because you want to recruit her now.

It doesn't matter if we are finding empire, symps, or bounty hunters. They all need to die. Any one of them works for me.

Ah...gotcha. You're saying she is signaling right now and lying about the caveat?

You're such a dumbass. She's been my #1 for 3 days and nobody wanted to kill her. lmfao

And I personally believe her. I think she's probably right, the scum have their own symp hence why she was only able to be recruited by the bounty or jedi. The Empire probably had a similar thing. And even if she was bounty, we need to find Empire. She useless.

Unvote Smash

Vote Bretfag

Yeah I was resigned to lynching Sakaea today in hopes to clear you in my mind if she was scum due to the fact. Part of me sees your point as she'd more or less be a Survivor. Not sure we can just believe her at face value though. It did ping me that you agreed that she could be the symp for both sides but then you wanted to keep her alive. I dunno. I think she needs to die regardless. Unless we can trust the Night vig kilsl her (i.e. JVOR was a "Day" vig)

Unvote Smash

Vote Bretfag

Btw are you the Empire's symp?

Not sure he'd be that obvious. She's dying one way or another soon. JiF's confusing me at the moment though.

Are you agreeing with me or mocking me? Can't tell with you anymore.

No, I just figured out what you were saying. I misunderstood. But disagree. The caveat makes sense if the empire had the same thing, so I dont think she signaling anyone. Probably telling the truth and we can deal with it later. We need empire IMO.

Yeah I was resigned to lynching Sakaea today in hopes to clear you in my mind if she was scum due to the fact. Part of me sees your point as she'd more or less be a Survivor. Not sure we can just believe her at face value though. It did ping me that you agreed that she could be the symp for both sides but then you wanted to keep her alive. I dunno. I think she needs to die regardless. Unless we can trust the Night vig kilsl her (i.e. JVOR was a "Day" vig)

I'm saying she's more or less a survivor or a useless bounty that we can deal with later. We need to find Empire.

Btw are you the Empire's symp?

Nope. I'm a good guy Hess. Very good.

Not sure he'd be that obvious. She's dying one way or another soon. JiF's confusing me at the moment though.

Its not confusing. I think we need to find Empire, I believe her, we can deal with her later. She not a harm. There are 2 killing factions out there.

I dont like JiF's play here. He's been on my a$$ all game and now wants to protect kia

I've been on your a$$? Like when?

Migsi was trying to say that you could be converted when CTM died and I was defending you saying that I don think a mod confirmed townie would be recruitable.

Nope. I'm a good guy Hess. Very good.

Its not confusing. I think we need to find Empire, I believe her, we can deal with her later. She not a harm. There are 2 killing factions out there.

I've been on your a$$? Like when?

Migsi was trying to say that you could be converted when CTM died and I was defending you saying that I don think a mod confirmed townie would be recruitable.

I'm saying you've been lockstep with me all game.

Why can't kia be converted to an imperial now? Cause CTM is

Dead?

I'm saying she's more or less a survivor or a useless bounty that we can deal with later. We need to find Empire.

I was thinking the same too but then if you step back and think about it as town vs. bad guys. With 27 probably 8 maybe 9 bad guys. We have 4 dead. So scum is probably no bigger than 4. It's not perfect and if you could convince me she's 100% telling the truth then I would agree with you...possibly.

Can't really argue with this logic: Vote: Sakaea

Meh. I am what I said, and so far, Empire is kicking Rebel a$$. If you lynch me you may just end up with my death, and then 1-2 more townie deaths at night. As far as I can tell tho, my role is now pointless, so whether I die or not doesn't much matter. *shrug*

I'm saying you've been lockstep with me all game.

Why can't kia be converted to an imperial now? Cause CTM is

Dead?

He was the Jedi Symp finder and she said only the bounty and jedi could recruit her. If she was recruited by jedi, she wouldnt be revealing. If she was recruited by Empire, why on earth would she reveal when they are unscathed. It makes no sense. My personal belief is she was recruited by DPR but is useless.

I was thinking the same too but then if you step back and think about it as town vs. bad guys. With 27 probably 8 maybe 9 bad guys. We have 4 dead. So scum is probably no bigger than 4. It's not perfect and if you could convince me she's 100% telling the truth then I would agree with you...possibly.

I get taking out all threats to the town, but she's really not a threat right now. The Empire and who ever is dismembering people are.

Guess its a matter of preference. I'm really not protecting her. I just really like narrowing the pool and think we could always kill her later since she's no harm.

UNVOTE

Vote : Klecko

That piggyback vote is a classic rookie scum move to me.

Truth, I had to scroll up to look but good call. I think we need a break like this to crack it open. 1 scum would do it. Fact that we know they were/are small I also doubt a lot less bussing as far as information once we get one.

He was the Jedi Symp finder and she said only the bounty and jedi could recruit her. If she was recruited by jedi, she wouldnt be revealing. If she was recruited by Empire, why on earth would she reveal when they are unscathed. It makes no sense. My personal belief is she was recruited by DPR but is useless.

I get taking out all threats to the town, but she's really not a threat right now. The Empire and who ever is dismembering people are.

Guess its a matter of preference. I'm really not protecting her. I just really like narrowing the pool and think we could always kill her later since she's no harm.

I get you. But leaving her alive with another miss is worse than killing her now...still 1 possible 2 dead townies tonight. With more deaths also comes more information so....anyway I think Vic could have just found a nice, little nugget.

I agree that was a good call, Vic.

Unvote

Vote Klecko

I went through all of Smash's posts and there really isn't much there, to be honest. Other than being adamant that DPR get lynched, he hasn't contributed much. I'd still be willing to vote him.

I get you. But leaving her alive with another miss is worse than killing her now...still 1 possible 2 dead townies tonight. With more deaths also comes more information so....anyway I think Vic could have just found a nice, little nugget.

True. If she's who we decide to kill sobeit. I'd like to hunt Empire right now...but I do see your point. The empire is dominating right now and we miss, then we have 3 townies down. Actually, now that I think about it...maybe we dont take the chance. Ugh. This sucks. What a disaster for this game.

As for Klacko...I'm not sure I see the difference between his vote and yours. His, I want to win really bad rant earlier pinged me more.

Honestly, I'm starting to feel like last game. The further we go, the more I start questioning myself. Maybe should just stick with my guts and kill my list in order, kae, dan, smash. ****, who knows. We're ****ed anyway. Feel like this is going to be all for nothing.

Piggy back the piggy back?

Do you realize you comment on nearly every one of my posts? I wasn't the only one to agree with Vic, but you focus on me. Get over it, Brett. Your myopic play is getting ridiculous.

True. If she's who we decide to kill sobeit. I'd like to hunt Empire right now...but I do see your point. The empire is dominating right now and we miss, then we have 3 townies down. Actually, now that I think about it...maybe we dont take the chance. Ugh. This sucks. What a disaster for this game.

As for Klacko...I'm not sure I see the difference between his vote and yours. His, I want to win really bad rant earlier pinged me more.

Honestly, I'm starting to feel like last game. The further we go, the more I start questioning myself. Maybe should just stick with my guts and kill my list in order, kae, dan, smash. ****, who knows. We're ****ed anyway. Feel like this is going to be all for nothing.

If you can't see the difference between my vote and Klecko's then you're just not paying attention. I'm at least trying to be honest and open about my reasoning.

Archived