Let's assume for a second that this is the 1930's NFL and for some reason....

Mikeg85

Both NY Franchises cannot survive unless they merge.

So we can only keep the best at each position from both former teams. Using the current rosters what's your team look like?

QB:

RB's:

FB:

TE's:

OL:

WR:

D backs:

LB's:

DL:

Punter:

Kicker:

For me: I'm taking Eli, Shonn and Bradshaw, FB's is a draw, Keller and Ballard, The entire Jet's o-line, Hakeem, Cruz, Holmes and Burress (assuming bad blood is not a factor for me), Pretty much the entire Jet's secondary minus Kyle, Any combination of LB'ers, The entire Giants D-line, Weatherford, and I'd draft a rugby player.

Both NY Franchises cannot survive unless they merge.

So we can only keep the best at each position from both former teams. Using the current rosters what's your team look like?

QB:

RB's:

FB:

TE's:

OL:

WR:

D backs:

LB's:

DL:

Punter:

Kicker:

For me: I'm taking Eli, Shonn and Bradshaw, FB's is a draw, Keller and Ballard, The entire Jet's o-line, Hakeem, Cruz, Holmes and Burress (assuming bad blood is not a factor for me), Pretty much the entire Jet's secondary minus Kyle, Any combination of LB'ers, The entire Giants D-line, Weatherford, and I'd draft a rugby player.

Who is coaching the D? A 3/4 coach or a 4/3 coach, in a 3/4 I'm taking the Jets Dline, and turning Osi, Tuck, and JPP into rush LB's. Also taking McKenzie over Hunter, and either of your guards over Slausson, Antrelle Rolle over Smith, and Wilson would be on my CB roster, A defense of Pouha, Wilkerson, Devito, JPP, Tuck, Osi, Harris, Kiwanuka (ILB, I think he could learn that), Revis, Cro, Wilson, Prince, and Ross, with Rolle, and Phillips. Pace, Canty, Leohnard, Webster, Boley, Ellis, Dixon, Scott, and E. Smith as reserves.

Eli, Bradshaw, Connor, Keller, DBrick, Diehl, Mangold, Moore, McKenzie, Nicks, Cruz, Holmes. Reserves Slauson, Turner, Snee, Ballard, Cumberland, Kerley, Manningham, Greene, McNight, McClroy, and Sanchez, yes Sanchez.

LS don't care

K Tynes

P Weatherford

That's 50 add 3 more to the roster, maybe another backup OL, and another backup MLB, or backup DL

QB: Eli

FB: Connor

RB: Bradshaw/Greene

TE: Keller/Ballard

WR: Nicks

WR: Holmes

WR: Cruz

OL: D'Brick

LG: Diehl

C: Mangold

RG: Snee

RT: McKenzie

DE: Wilkerson

NT: Pouha

DE: Tuck

OLB: Pierre-Paul

ILB: Scott

ILB: Harris

OLB: Kiwanuka

CB: Revis

CB: Cromartie

CB: Webster

CB: Wilson

S: Phillips

S: Rolle

QB: Eli

RB's: Greene, Bradshaw

FB: Connor

TE's: Keller, Ballard

OL: Ferguson (LT), Slauson (LG), Mangold ©, Snee (RG), McKenzie (RT)

WR: Nicks, Cruz, Holmes

D backs: CB: Revis, Cromartie, Webster (Nickel), Safety: Phillips, Leonhard

LB's: ILB: Harris, Scott, OLB: Boley, Pace

DL: DE: Pierre-Paul, Tuck, DT: Pouha

Punter: Weatherford

Kicker: Tynes

Given how well the Giants ends play in the 4-3, I'm not sure why you'd screw that up.

Meh they're all young and athletic...nothing wrong with a well defined change in roles...literally all their DEs have great makeups too which would help...plus Mathias K has been a linebacker for a while now...Tuck used to play Dline when Spags threw them into a 3 man DL...throw in that it's simply better to not be married to a front and there you go.

Archived