OT: Hot Wings

Smizzy

Ok here is the deal...The wing place where I live has the best wings around,hands down. Only thing is they are now trying to screw me over!!

You can no longer get a dozen wings...they are now sold by 10's...and they raised the price from 4.99/doz to 5.99/10 :roll: and here is the catch...I always ask for them crispy...now they charge a $1 for them to cook them :30sec longer....so Im just paid $15 plus tip $20 for 20 wings.

You do the math that's a $1 a wing...does that seem logical to anybody else?

Ok here is the deal...The wing place where I live has the best wings around,hands down. Only thing is they are now trying to screw me over!!

You can no longer get a dozen wings...they are now sold by 10's...and they raised the price from 4.99/doz to 5.99/10 :roll: and here is the catch...I always ask for them crispy...now they charge a $1 for them to cook them :30sec longer....so Im just paid $15 plus tip $20 for 20 wings.

You do the math that's a $1 a wing...does that seem logical to anybody else?

Sounds like u need to find a new wing place brother. I swear to christ the Apocalypse is upon when crap as simple as Wings become that complicated. I'd tell them to go bang themselves in the ass.

Since you're hooked on an item by the dozen, give me a call, I have just the right food for you, available at many locations 24 hrs a day. :lol:

Archived