Get on the Nick Perry wagon.

SenorGato

So what you're saying is that they should draft with fear in the guise of pseudo rationality?

this is never about what I think they should do. or what I hope happens personally

it's about what I think they will do. and I haven't been right all that often. i nailed their picks in 2006 and 2009 some of the best some of the worst. the Jets usually do something unexpected.

the Jets could very well punt on LB and take some other position, in retrospect we will all nod our heads and say of course.

using my own logic against me they historically don't draft SEC players for whatever reason and Barron, Ingram, Upshaw and Hightower are off their board.

this is never about what I think they should do. or what I hope happens personally

it's about what I think they will do. and I haven't been right all that often. i nailed their picks in 2006 and 2009 some of the best some of the worst. the Jets usually do something unexpected.

the Jets could very well punt on LB and take some other position, in retrospect we will all nod our heads and say of course.

using my own logic against me they historically don't draft SEC players for whatever reason and Barron, Ingram, Upshaw and Hightower are off their board.

I wouldnt see that's anything more than a coincidence.

Sounded fair...Brooks didn't close the door at OLB just said he's not comfortable there (suggested pass rusher early on)...The way they talked about him had me thinking Woodley. I'm fine with a 2nd too tbh...doesn't change that I'm confident he'll be a good player.

Oh, and the Dont'a Hightower ball is rolling. Can play OLB or ILB in this D...

The exact Perry quote:

”I can handle both.,” Perry said at the NFL’s scouting combine last month. ”I prefer 4-3. I like to keep my hand in the dirt, but as long as I’m rushing and getting to the quarterback, I’m fine whatever it is.”

http://www.bostonher...elichick-loves/

Speed = good thing, particularly when it's real and he's still using his hands.

In other words, you're NOT welcome.

The exact Perry quote:

”I can handle both.,” Perry said at the NFL’s scouting combine last month. ”I prefer 4-3. I like to keep my hand in the dirt, but as long as I’m rushing and getting to the quarterback, I’m fine whatever it is.”

http://www.bostonher...elichick-loves/

Speed = good thing, particularly when it's real and he's still using his hands.

In other words, you're NOT welcome.

He's Maybin part duex. We need an every down OLB especially if you're drafting him at 16. We dont need another 1 down situation pass rusher. Thats all Perry will be. If that, in the 3-4. Might be a nice player in the 4-3. I have my doubts.

He's Maybin part duex. We need an every down OLB especially if you're drafting him at 16. We dont need another 1 down situation pass rusher. Thats all Perry will be. If that, in the 3-4. Might be a nice player in the 4-3. I have my doubts.

He's got similar speed, 30-40 pounds, and a longer, more productive college career compared to Maybin.

Nobody doesn't use their hands like Aaron Maybin.

Perry is 6'2.5 271 lbs, ran a 4.64 and 35 reps. Maybin is 6'4 230, weighed 249 at the combine and ran a 4.88, 22 reps.

He's got similar speed, 30-40 pounds, and a longer, more productive college career compared to Maybin.

Nobody doesn't use their hands like Aaron Maybin.

Perry is 6'2.5 271 lbs, ran a 4.64, Maybin is 6'4 230, weighed 249 at the combine and ran a 4.88.

Arrrgggg. I keep forgeting he put on all that weight.

Thats the other thing that scares me. You dont have the game film on him playing at that weight.

Dont like. Just because he put on the weight doesnt mean he's going to better in small space.

Arrrgggg. I keep forgeting he put on all that weight.

Thats the other thing that scares me. You dont have the game film on him playing at that weight.

Dont like. Just because he put on the weight doesnt mean he's going to better in small space.

Agreed but he somehow kept his speed. Probably juiced.

Agreed but he somehow kept his speed. Probably juiced.

Even if that juicing accusation is real, it did nothing to hurt Cushing and Matthews. Cushing was borderline blatant...Hell, both were...

Like you said, he kept his speed, which is a damn positive thing to have happened.

Even if that juicing accusation is real, it did nothing to hurt Cushing and Matthews. Cushing was borderline blatant...Hell, both were...

Like you said, he kept his speed, which is a damn positive thing to have happened.

I agree. I don't really believe the hate. I'll bet $100 he goes in the 1st.

Archived