Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, looking at the kills...

Do we think scum shot 80 to vet me? That doesn't seem to make sense, imo. Was this perhaps a vig kill? No offense to 80, but he isn't exactly at the top of the list of threats to scum when he's town, and I don't know what scum team vets a townie. Unless its fill with schmucks that wanted to vet ME so they could let me bulldoze a few more lynches as a confirmed townie... then GFY to scum team. A-holes.

Pac obviously shot JIF, so they both died.

I tricked them you fool. I'm a trickster. Super duper tricky. Ninja tricky.

My reasoning was simple:

-Nae flagged something happen

-Tina lied about it

-I decided I could let it lay but the longer the game goes the more Tina get cemented.

-Offer myself up for 1 scum early on knowing Nae is beasted out

I see it as win win. The #'s don't make sense for scum to come out and put their necks out. For town it does, especially with SK down.JMO

Still makes NO sense that you would persist in voting Nae on D1, if you apparently had the ability to vet her claim on N1.

Biggest hole in this entire mess, if you ask me.

I agree.

Tina would you elaborate more on your role? What happens to my enhancement if you die? etc...

Still makes NO sense that you would persist in voting Nae on D1, if you apparently had the ability to vet her claim on N1.

Biggest hole in this entire mess, if you ask me.

You're right and I don't deny it being a bitter pill to swallow. I'm not appealing to logic here because it's not logical.

I think this is right.

Verbal (2) - AVM, Hess

Vic (4) - Brett, Crusher, Ape, Tina

Tina (3) - Vic, Slats, Verbal

AVM (1) - SMC

SMC (1) - Migisi

Not Voting (4) - JC, Smash, Nae, leelou

With 15 alive, it will take 8 votes to lynch

Resume.

Nae - did you have any luck?

The way Tina worded this is fishy... not "what are your findings" like everyone else.. but "did you have any luck?".

But then Vic says this in a reply to monkey:

Optimus Primate, on 22 March 2012 - 11:37 AM, said:

Hahaha... smells like Nae fake-claimed cop. AVM is either real cop Or also fake-claiming cop, in order draw out the real deal Holyfield.

I think there's one way to prove this no?

and then votes Tina since shes a new player and he can't get a read on her/to put pressure there.

Ah ok- I thought AVM was hinting.

Unvote

Vote Tina

Newer player and I since it's hard for me to get a read on her would rather see pressure.

Where Tina claims to be the enhancer...

You are welcome, Nae. I love you and I want you back. <3

I think I will vote Migsi. Her reasons yesterday was lame, clearly just bandwagoning.

As a side note SMC was the first to mention a watcher... on page 38 last post.

I'm offering up myself here. Lynch Tina. If she's not scum or non-town speed lynch me the next day. I can't elaborate on it, and I will 100% offer myself here.

You jumping up and saying it was you that enhanced Nae creates a big wifom, re: your motivations to do so. You could just as easily be scum doing what you are saying you are afraid scum might have done there.

With there being a good chance that there is a tracker/watcher set of roles. I'd think a doc, roleblocker, and this so-called enhancer all visited Nae last night. So, if Nae is cop, the scum team will know who visited her - and who they want to setup today.

Lets say you are the enhancer, Vic gets us to lynch you. You flip, they learn you aren't the doc. Which means the other person/people they saw visit Nae is the doc (or they have an even smaller pool). They roleblock the doc tonight and NK the cop tonight. Then roleblock the doc and NK him the following night. In effect, trading Vic for the enhancer, doc and cop.

But this is right and concerning... If Tina is telling the truth but we lynch her we could basically hand the scum the game. If Tina is lying and Vic is telling the truth possibly same thing since we don't know if they have a watcher. What bugs me the most is one thing from each of them..

1. Why did Tina word it "have any luck"?

2. Why was Vic staying his vote on me yesterday if he had a way to know and is now sure I'm the cop and sure Tina is lying but "roleless"?

I think this is right.

Verbal (2) - AVM, Hess

Vic (4) - Brett, Crusher, Ape, Tina

Tina (2) - Vic, Verbal

AVM (1) - SMC

SMC (1) - Migisi

Tina (1) - Slats

Not Voting (4) - JC, Smash, Nae, leelou

With 15 alive, it will take 9 votes to lynch

Resume.

Psst Sharrow?

I can' tell you I"m definitely not the watcher or never was.

is that supposed to be can't or can with a ' for some reason? I for one am not assuming you ever were the watcher. I'm assuming you might be what tina is claiming to be.

I can' tell you I"m definitely not the watcher or never was.

Never suspected you as watcher. You know you don't make it deep in games as scum, or town. So I'm imagining if you are scum, you are disposable - especially if it nets the enhancer, cop and doc.

I need to break off for a bit and think. Need other people (brett, smash, crusher, hess) to weigh in.

Archived