Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape has taken his style to a whole new level.

And I love that this all started with how much he owns Nolder, knows all his tells, and has caught him 5 straight times.

It was his tell, for the record. Little bugger changed up.... finally.

I actually see the point of what Ape did. It's how I caught Kleck in the star wars game. I think the difference is that the game was moving quickly, and piggy backing on something quick is different than throwing votes out on 1 of 2 competing trains during an insanely long day 1. I think we can all agree we were tired by that point. Makes sense though.

I actually see the point of what Ape did. It's how I caught Kleck in the star wars game. I think the difference is that the game was moving quickly, and piggy backing on something quick is different than throwing votes out on 1 of 2 competing trains during an insanely long day 1. I think we can all agree we were tired by that point. Makes sense though.

I honestly have not paid any attention to anything in this game so far. I just like to kick the ape.

<3 u. You can set up the pick and roll with me and I'll kick it out to JiF, if the start defending that I'll just take it to the hole.

Rockin' Cocks ftw.

I would prefer to sit on the bench and swallow hot dogs whole while doing my Hercules!! Hercules!! Hercules!! Cheer./

Rockingcocks

<3 u. You can set up the pick and roll with me and I'll kick it out to JiF, if the start defending that I'll just take it to the hole.

Rockin' Cocks ftw.

Greatest play ever. He'd slit the lane like Moses did the read sea. Swish!

I would prefer to sit on the bench and swallow hot dogs whole while doing my Hercules!! Hercules!! Hercules!! Cheer./

Rockingcocks

Hawt.

I googled it like a white dude would. Brothers like me listen to jazz.

Sophisticated killer. pew pew pew

Archived