Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

Dead.

Want me to bitch?

I don't see the need for a No Lynch. Scenario:

Lynch Crusher: Crusher is scum, game ends. Crusher is town, we go to night.

Night actions:

I block JC and Hess shoots JC. Game should end then unless Hess or yourself are in fact Scum.

Word

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you claim. More likely whoever is scum would shoot me not hess. Since I'm no longer being blocked.

Dead.

Want me to bitch?

I don't see the need for a No Lynch. Scenario:

Lynch Crusher: Crusher is scum, game ends. Crusher is town, we go to night.

Night actions:

I block JC and Hess shoots JC. Game should end then unless Hess or yourself are in fact Scum.

Unless YOU are, in fact, scum and just did a rather elaborate play. If so hat's off to you.

Dude, you kills me and its game over...scum wins...makes me think your the scum now.

Lol you been on crack the whole game. Have you even been reading the thread. I've been about a transparent as possible about what i am doing/will do. Too bad then, looks like town will lose.

Lol you been on crack the whole game. Have you even been reading the thread. I've been about a transparent as possible about what i am doing/will do. Too bad then, looks like town will lose.

Already told you...don't read you well...pretty sure your the Vig...but you never know.

The remaining players surrounded Crusher as best they could. Jobu had already been avenged, and he was at peace.

You bring that sh*t to me, man.

Pedro-Cerrano.jpg

Crusher, aka Pedro Cerrano, Roleless Town with Grudge, has been lynched.

It is now night 6.

Just a day earlier, the team was in complete disarray. The most humble man joined the team when they were at their lowest. They didn't trust each other, they couldn't get along, and one by one they were killing each other. They needed a leader. And it only took him one day to rally the team and pull it together. His plan was now set in motion.

Quickly he began dissecting the team's enemies. One by one, they fell before the great man. He simply could not be stopped.

And when it was all over, he simply knelt and prayed.

tebowing_large_mug.jpg?side=Back&height=160&width=160&padToSquare=true

I'd like to thank my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

34fbltz.jpg

JC, aka Charlie Donovan, scum Godfather, has been killed by JIF, aka Tim Tebow, Town Savior.

tebow-436x360.jpg

Tebow has won the game for the town!

rogerdorn.jpg

Leelou, aka Roger Dorn, Survivor and Roleblocker, has survived and converted to Tebowism.

Awards:

MVP- Tebow. What else can I say. He won the game for the town. The Indians were an easy out without him.

Honorable mention: Leelou. If she doesn't roleblock SMC on the 3rd night, she would have won the game three days earlier with scum on day 4. But she saved the game for the town and allowed Tebow enough time to put it away.

Second Honorable mention: Hess, I guess he killed some people or something, I don't know.

Awards:

MVP- Tebow. What else can I say. He won the game for the town. The Indians were an easy out without him.

Honorable mention: Leelou. If she doesn't roleblock SMC on the 3rd night, she would have won the game three days earlier with scum on day 4. But she saved the game for the town and allowed Tebow enough time to put it away.

Second Honorable mention: Hess, I guess he killed some people or something, I don't know.

I was just trying to kill townies to end the game fwiw.

Archived