Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

My scum to town list after re-read...

1. Slats...the way someone is unnightkillable is because he's scum.

2. Crusher...still don't like the SMC attempted save...he can spin it all he wants...not sure if the dustup with Slats is real or contrived.

3. Leelou...always leery of third party

4. Brett...subtle nudges along the way...without really contributing.

5. Hess...do not have any read at all.

6. Smash...offered solid leads since he woke up after the initial onslaught.

7. Nae...the uncountered Cop...trust her the most at this point.

Vote: Slats

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2. Crusher...still don't like the SMC attempted save...he can spin it all he wants...not sure if the dustup with Slats is real or contrived.

1. agreed

2. townie with grudge have no control over what SMC does

3. vote on smash is odd to me at this point

4. no ******* clue

5. little suspicious early but has hit stride, if he's scum he got me this game

6. cop until not

You? Thought your early vote on me was oppurtunistic but for now Im ok with thinking it was due to not having a chance to re-read. You still are my sleeper for converter. I was MIA at the start and messed up my reveal. then used it to nail Slats. Not contrived. My monkey style.

Scum is only impermeable to scum kills, we've had two SK and another independent killer out there. Leelou may have blocked SMC

one time, but that doesn't explain a night where we had no kills at all.

Your take on Crusher and Smash is interesting. I figure one of them has to be scum. I've, obviously, been leaning Crush. Interesting that Leelou steps up with a vote on Smash, and you all of a sudden show up and gently defend him while voting me. Maybe not so subtle at all.

Scum is only impermeable to scum kills, we've had two SK and another independent killer out there. Leelou may have blocked SMC

Your take on Crusher and Smash is interesting. I figure one of them has to be scum. I've, obviously, been leaning Crush. Interesting that Leelou steps up with a vote on Smash, and you all of a sudden show up and gently defend him while voting me. Maybe not so subtle at all.

All good points no time to play right now.

I'm going home then leaving to take my kids to my parents for spring break. I will be back on tonight probably, if not tomorrow. Peace yall.

So everyone has voted slats celt me and Brett. I could vote slats though been tempted. So Brett what's your thoughts on slats? Bc it's slightly weird nobody minds killing him. Don't feel so townie about Crusher anymore.

I'm not voting anybody hun.

Agree with Smash. No hurry. I wanna read slats defense again and see what everyone else thinks.

unvote

I am still wanting to lynch Smash or Crush.

I also now want to lynch Leelou. Its kind of my thought that if you aren't with town, you are against town. And the only real RB we have seen so far is on Nae.

I am interested in the possibility that Leelou and Slats are running a gambit here. Slats is on his way out, so as scum he gets Leelou to claim RB against him when really maybe their NK just failed, and she has been RBing Nae the whole time.

Unvote, Vote Leelou

Yeah the problem here imo is that both slats and crusher have played a scummy game imo. Not trying to say it a la apemode but I mean really. I actually skimmed a reread around SMC and Crusher and Slats and I won't be surprised if either or both are scum. BTW slats was the one protecting a Crusher lynch the most D1. And why are we keeping a power non town alive like Leelou again? And Smash is not playing like Smash, no idea what that means though.

Yeah the problem here imo is that both slats and crusher have played a scummy game imo. Not trying to say it a la apemode but I mean really. I actually skimmed a reread around SMC and Crusher and Slats and I won't be surprised if either or both are scum. BTW slats was the one protecting a Crusher lynch the most D1. And why are we keeping a power non town alive like Leelou again? And Smash is not playing like Smash, no idea what that means though.

I already told you this a few pages back . I also made a connection between Slats SMC and Crush. Both Crush and Slats gave half assed reveals they later changed and I would be glad to lynch either one of them but Im still leaning Slats. The reason I unvoted Slats and waited till this morning was because I thought I was leaning to heavily on past games where Slats fooled the hell out of me and he wound up being Scum.

All that being said I also suspect Leelou who had nothing to say then poped up with being a role blocker in what seemed to be a very late reveal since people could have easily been lynched and she would have contributed nothing , thats scummy as hell. Then we have JC not saying a word until we mentioned his name then 8 minutes later he pops up out of nowhere. Are people just playing really bad games as town here ?

Im confused and when confused you go with your gut and original suspect which In my case would be Slats

Vote Slats

I could also go Leelou but Ill wait ansd see how it turns out

I already told you this a few pages back . I also made a connection between Slats SMC and Crush. Both Crush and Slats gave half assed reveals they later changed and I would be glad to lynch either one of them but Im still leaning Slats. The reason I unvoted Slats and waited till this morning was because I thought I was leaning to heavily on past games where Slats fooled the hell out of me and he wound up being Scum.

All that being said I also suspect Leelou who had nothing to say then poped up with being a role blocker in what seemed to be a very late reveal since people could have easily been lynched and she would have contributed nothing , thats scummy as hell. Then we have JC not saying a word until we mentioned his name then 8 minutes later he pops up out of nowhere. Are people just playing really bad games as town here ?

Im confused and when confused you go with your gut and original suspect which In my case would be Slats

Vote Slats

I could also go Leelou but Ill wait ansd see how it turns out

Right or wrong it's the best move imo. given what we have to work with.

One of Crusher or Smash is scum IMHO, with one drafting off of the other. Problem is that I can't decide which is which.

Meanwhile, Leelou has given us the most convenient reveal I think I've ever seen. First she tells us after SMC is dead that she role blocked him the night before and that's why there were no NK's on a night when we had to have three different parties shooting. We get a second night with no scum NK, and she claims to have blocked me. All I have to say is, "wow, pretty impressive targeting there!"

What are the odds of that? Slim, at best.

If she had such great info the day after she blocked SMC, why didn't she come forward with it? I think it's because it's BS. She's trying to vet her current claim on me (I have no role to block) by using information we already have on SMC.

Like I said, extremely convenient.

I think she's the scum role blocker, and only claimed role blocker so that she could vet it if asked. Just like Verbal reveal survivor when he turned out to be the SK, I think Leelou is claiming survivor when she is, in fact, scum. The RB'er who's been RB'ing Nae all game.

unvote

vote: Leelou

One of Crusher or Smash is scum IMHO, with one drafting off of the other. Problem is that I can't decide which is which.

Meanwhile, Leelou has given us the most convenient reveal I think I've ever seen. First she tells us after SMC is dead that she role blocked him the night before and that's why there were no NK's on a night when we had to have three different parties shooting. We get a second night with no scum NK, and she claims to have blocked me. All I have to say is, "wow, pretty impressive targeting there!"

What are the odds of that? Slim, at best.

If she had such great info the day after she blocked SMC, why didn't she come forward with it? I think it's because it's BS. She's trying to vet her current claim on me (I have no role to block) by using information we already have on SMC.

Like I said, extremely convenient.

I think she's the scum role blocker, and only claimed role blocker so that she could vet it if asked. Just like Verbal reveal survivor when he turned out to be the SK, I think Leelou is claiming survivor when she is, in fact, scum. The RB'er who's been RB'ing Nae all game.

unvote

vote: Leelou

Didn't read too long. Let's kill this scumbag!!! Vote slats...

I do not like keeping a third party around as well...so will consider...but still think Slats and/or Crusher are most likely scum...

Next question...with two third-party players do we think there were three or four scum to start?

I do not like keeping a third party around as well...so will consider...but still think Slats and/or Crusher are most likely scum...

Next question...with two third-party players do we think there were three or four scum to start?

Maybe three if we believe Leelou. 3 third party, 3 scum, 12 town. Or is there 19. Who cares let's kill slats first.

Archived