Just Got Banned From Jets Insider

Maxman

Rodney Harrison is SATAN compared to Mawae, buddy. :lol:

Isn't life strange.

All I do over there is break balls and I'm still there and Bren gets the boot.

Maybe if you cuddled up to PennyBoyWonder instead of the cheap shot artist, you'd still be there. :wink:

Come on Bren, you'd get used to those ears eventually. :lol::lol:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't life strange.

All I do over there is break balls and I'm still there and Bren gets the boot.

Maybe if you cuddled up to PennyBoyWonder instead of the cheap shot artist, you'd still be there. :wink:

Come on Bren, you'd get used to those ears eventually. :lol::lol:

I know I would rather cuddle up with my man KEVIN..hell I would cuddle with the enemy...Christian Fauria before boywonder...lol

btw: who is boywonder? :roll:

Wow, this is all just turning into a full blown soap opera. You guys already have a majority of the top 10 posters here, I say we all pledge our allegiance to this board publicly on the other site whose name we shall not speak and see if we can manage to get the axe. :lol:

Wow, this is all just turning into a full blown soap opera. You guys already have a majority of the top 10 posters here, I say we all pledge our allegiance to this board publicly on the other site whose name we shall not speak and see if we can manage to get the axe. :lol:

THANKS sooth for making this site so successful in 2 days...lol...100 members by tomorrow WOW a record hit. Where is STAT BOY???

Hey Guys...we are not looking for people to choose one or the other. We are trying to have a good time here but I think we would ALL be better served without the fighting.

I had an email exchange with Sean last night. He banned us because he felt it was in the best interest of his board. I can't knock him for that.

In hindsight I wish I didn't start this thread. I took a couple of swipes at Sean and I am not proud of what I said.

At the end of the day we want JetNation to be fun. By posting what I posted I broke my own Cardinal rule, because fighting is never fun.

I should never have taken my thoughts public. For that I am sorry. I am locking this thread because I would like us all to try and move past this.

Thanks!

Archived